Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Cryptocurrency Master Thread
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 07:01:21 PM »
I just checked my block and discovered I used to have a little, now I have a lot.
just one single bill dax

really shouldn't be hard

I've already discussed this and told you why. If you want to dumpster dive back before 2015, knock yourself out, I'm not going to.  But again, this just continues to show that you are not capable of discussing this administration without turning it back on Republicans or Trump. It's rough ridin'  :lol:
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 07:00:34 PM »
The halving is this week, guys!

We are about ~600 blocks out from block height 840,000.  :Woohoo: :excited: :driving: :cheers:

Here's a countdown clock: https://www.nicehash.com/countdown/btc-halving-2024-05-10-12-00
Guys! We are less than 150 blocks away! Should be tomorrow evening sometime. :party: :party: :party:

Less than 50 blocks!  :excited: :emawkid: :billdance: :Woohoo:

10 blocks!!  :excited: :excited: :excited:

5 more blocks!!! Lettttsssss goooooooo   :cheers:

4 blocks!

3 blocks!!!  :driving:

2 blocks letsssss gooooooooooo  :excited: :excited: :excited:
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 07:00:13 PM »
Something of interest is that we might have a reorg if one of the bigger pools doesn't get the halving block. So they may try and do a reorg if it's one of the bigger pools that has a large percentage of the hash rate.

Is this good or bad for my money?

Has no impact. Basically the sats in the halving block will be worth a lot more because of the significance of the block.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 06:59:51 PM »
Republicans HATE this one simple trick ...
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 06:59:07 PM »
The halving is this week, guys!

We are about ~600 blocks out from block height 840,000.  :Woohoo: :excited: :driving: :cheers:

Here's a countdown clock: https://www.nicehash.com/countdown/btc-halving-2024-05-10-12-00
Guys! We are less than 150 blocks away! Should be tomorrow evening sometime. :party: :party: :party:

Less than 50 blocks!  :excited: :emawkid: :billdance: :Woohoo:

10 blocks!!  :excited: :excited: :excited:

5 more blocks!!! Lettttsssss goooooooo   :cheers:

4 blocks!

3 blocks!!!  :driving:
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by steve dave on Today at 06:57:38 PM »
not specifically topical but the same percentage of people own homes at the same age for all of recorded history. you hear people claim differently all the time. liars and dumbasses I believe.

Sure the trends are similar, but based on that chart it looks like millennials trend about 10% boomers at pretty much every age (with Gen X in between). Not earth shattering but seems like it’s something.

« Last post by Spracne on Today at 06:56:55 PM »
Something of interest is that we might have a reorg if one of the bigger pools doesn't get the halving block. So they may try and do a reorg if it's one of the bigger pools that has a large percentage of the hash rate.

Is this good or bad for my money?
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 06:55:53 PM »
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 06:53:20 PM »
Is satoshi going to do a reveal for this halving

Not that I'm aware of.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10