Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
you didn't answer my question.
Sorry.  I don't know whether "racist" is the right word, but yes.  I think the commercial has racial undertones. 

But like I said, I heard my friend cracking up about it before ever seeing it so I'm biased.
you didn't answer my question.
Kansas State Football / Re: Self funded
« Last post by pissclams on Today at 03:14:50 PM »
Lowest undergrad enrollment since 2002?  Yuck.
there are people who should be held to task about this, but won't be...it's the k-state way
did you think it was racist, dlew?
i'd heard about it from my old black roommate before i ever saw it, so i didn't really see it "fresh."

But my old roommate thought it was hilariously and obviously racist. 
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: How Many Credit Cards Do You Have?
« Last post by Dlew12 on Today at 03:08:27 PM »
hmm i just checked and it was mega broken.
did you think it was racist, dlew?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: How Many Credit Cards Do You Have?
« Last post by sys on Today at 03:01:32 PM »
dlew, i checked, and sd's links work fine.  you can delete your post if you like.
whoever was in charge of that commercial deserves every bit of ridicule they get.  "hmm i wonder if will be perceived as racist?" is an obvious question every marketing person should ask themselves in 2018.  any dufus could've looked at that commercial and said "yeah i can see how this could be perceived as racist."
sys are you one of those guys that won't work with women because you're afraid of being accused of sexual assault or something

i think you're probably thinking of black people here, michigancat.
sys are you one of those guys that won't work with women because you're afraid of being accused of sexual assault or something
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10