Author Topic: Hilarious Things At Your Office  (Read 221158 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Things At Your Office
« Reply #900 on: October 09, 2015, 08:20:56 AM »
Someone must have explosive shits on a pretty regular basis because the rear of the toilet always has a healthy dose of debris.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 09, 2015, 08:32:52 AM »
Someone must have explosive shits on a pretty regular basis because the rear of the toilet always has a healthy dose of debris.
This should be in a separate thread.  :flush:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 09, 2015, 08:40:53 AM »
I rolled forward and gently nudged a lady at the stop sign at 87th and Antioch a couple years ago...she got out and was making a huge scene. I walked up to the front of my car and my front grille was cracked (stupid plastic) and her hitch on the SUV had the grease rubbed off...she was still raising a scene and complaining about how she needed to see a doctor because I hit her too hard...blah blah blah

Luckily, a police officer was in the parking lot watching that intersection (because people rarely actually stop there) and saw the whole thing. He walked up and told the lady to calm down. She was freaking out on both of us saying she was going to sue and that she was hurt and that i'd be paying for all the damage to her shitty old Kia. GMAFB lady! After I told her I was an attorney that deals with this stuff every day and the cop said that he saw the whole thing as well, she realized her BS wouldn't work on us, she just got in her car and drove off without saying anything. Haven't heard anything else about it since that day.

Jokingly, the cop said, should I follow her and arrest her for fleeing the scene of an accident?  :lol:

The beauty of this whole deal is that i'm not an even an attorney :lol:

In the future, if I ever get pulled over in OP/Lenexa, I hope it's the same police officer. Then I can joke with him about remembering that time with the car accident and the lady freaked out...it will be great!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 09, 2015, 11:12:02 AM »
I rolled forward and gently nudged a lady at the stop sign at 87th and Antioch a couple years ago...she got out and was making a huge scene. I walked up to the front of my car and my front grille was cracked (stupid plastic) and her hitch on the SUV had the grease rubbed off...she was still raising a scene and complaining about how she needed to see a doctor because I hit her too hard...blah blah blah

Luckily, a police officer was in the parking lot watching that intersection (because people rarely actually stop there) and saw the whole thing. He walked up and told the lady to calm down. She was freaking out on both of us saying she was going to sue and that she was hurt and that i'd be paying for all the damage to her shitty old Kia. GMAFB lady! After I told her I was an attorney that deals with this stuff every day and the cop said that he saw the whole thing as well, she realized her BS wouldn't work on us, she just got in her car and drove off without saying anything. Haven't heard anything else about it since that day.

Jokingly, the cop said, should I follow her and arrest her for fleeing the scene of an accident?  :lol:

In the future, if I ever get pulled over in OP/Lenexa, I hope it's the same police officer. Then I can joke with him about remembering that time with the car accident and the lady freaked out...it will be great!

Pretty sure impersonating an attorney is a crime too. 

KAT KID (NOT) ESQ.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 09, 2015, 11:16:52 AM »
It's a good thing nobody is on here impersonating a cop

The Big Train

« Reply #905 on: October 09, 2015, 11:23:58 AM »
:D

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 09, 2015, 11:24:26 AM »

The best part of this whole story is that none of it is true
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 09, 2015, 11:29:16 AM »
i think that i hate shellshock.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 09, 2015, 11:30:43 AM »

He doesn't seem like a good person

The Big Train

« Reply #909 on: October 09, 2015, 11:33:31 AM »
these last 3 posts weren't very hilarious

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 09, 2015, 11:38:22 AM »

he seems like a pretty awful person, to be honest.

i'm being serious.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 09, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »

Are we not allowed to comment you friggin dweeb?

The Big Train

« Reply #912 on: October 09, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »

Are we not allowed to comment you friggin dweeb?

am I not either :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 09, 2015, 11:55:09 AM »
the next to last post gave me at least a mild chuckle. :)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 09, 2015, 12:29:56 PM »
He certainly rivals that bigwillie guy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: October 09, 2015, 12:56:57 PM »
I'm pranking a guy at my work right now.  I can't tell you exactly what the prank is but just know that it's hilarious.   :lol:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: October 09, 2015, 01:16:17 PM »

The best part of this whole story is that none of it is true

You don't even know me! Haters gonna hate!  :buh-bye:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: October 09, 2015, 01:18:57 PM »

Pretty sure impersonating an attorney is a crime too. 

KAT KID (NOT) ESQ.

It actually isn't. If I were to pretend to give legal advice after stating that I was an attorney, or trying to represent someone in court, then yes it would be illegal...but simply calling myself a lawyer in a public passing/conversation isn't.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 09, 2015, 01:19:40 PM »

I'm not a very good person, you're right.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 09, 2015, 01:37:46 PM »

now imagine they happened in your office....

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 09, 2015, 01:50:03 PM »
This one time we had some grass sod and scraps left over from one of our projects and we sodded our boss's office floor with it.  Took out his furniture and everything.    :ROFL:

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 09, 2015, 01:54:35 PM »
The main bossman is out of the office quite a bit and isn't really observant about some things.  So we had this shitty grandma-ey table lamp that no one knew where it came from, but it lived on a table in our office.  We relocated it to a corner table in his office and started an office pool on how long it would take for him to realize he had a new lamp.  "WHERE THE HELL DID THIS LAMP COME FROM?!" 2 weeks later.   :ROFL:  :ROFL:  :ROFL:

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 09, 2015, 01:59:31 PM »
There's an oldtimer in our office that is pretty #teamhardcopy by having hard copies of books, references, etc.,  so we rib him about it a little from time to time.  He maintains current copies of phone books still.  When we got the annual supply of Yellow Pages dumped on our front step this last year we snuck a couple dozen of them (mainly the halfsize copies) throughout books on his bookcases and strategically placed some all over his office.  It took him 4 days to realize he had been pranked.   :ROFL:  :ROFL:  :ROFL:  :ROFL:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 09, 2015, 02:51:14 PM »
those are all pretty good hiliarious things at your office posts, EMAWican.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 12, 2015, 11:21:43 AM »
My coworker keeps showing off this picture of her 5 year old flipping off the camera. She thinks it's adorable and keeps laughing when she shows it off.  :confused: