Author Topic: oaf is against the gay lifestyle  (Read 27115 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: oaf is against the gay lifestyle
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »
OK, since this is a mature discussion, involving reasonable adults, about perfectly natural human functions, let  me pose a hypothetical to the group:

What if I have consensual sex with my spouse, where I ejaculate on her breasts, BUT she then wipes the semen onto her fingers and places them in her own vagina?  Is this moral?  Sounds like it is, because she can foster procreation via this activity, right?

Also, as a follow up (this one is trickier):  What if I am consensually anal penetrating her, and I ejaculate BY ACCIDENT (did not intend to "finish" so quickly)...could I then return to the correct side of morality if I were to orally suck the semen from her anus, then regurgitate (or "spit") the semen into her vagina?  Furthermore, would you say that this grants me "a lot" of credit with God?  The answer to this is VERY important to a Canadian friend of mine, because in the scenario I just described, he is exceptionally reluctant to take the described steps to get back on the "right side of morality." TIA.

Good talk guys.

:lol: Well for your canadian friend, basically it has to be a natural form of conception and i'll just say most of that doesn't sound too natural.

How did you come by this set of rules? 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2014, 04:16:33 PM »
NOBODY POINT OUT ANYTHING AWFUL THAT HIPPOCRATICOAF SAYS BECAUSE IT COULD PREVENT FUTURE CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS IN A DISCUSSION!

Calm down, tool. You look like an idiot.

FYI, Michael Sam's combine performance was awful. Most kickers are faster and stronger than he is.

take that, steve dave.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2014, 04:16:49 PM »
OK, since this is a mature discussion, involving reasonable adults, about perfectly natural human functions, let  me pose a hypothetical to the group:

What if I have consensual sex with my spouse, where I ejaculate on her breasts, BUT she then wipes the semen onto her fingers and places them in her own vagina?  Is this moral?  Sounds like it is, because she can foster procreation via this activity, right?

Also, as a follow up (this one is trickier):  What if I am consensually anal penetrating her, and I ejaculate BY ACCIDENT (did not intend to "finish" so quickly)...could I then return to the correct side of morality if I were to orally suck the semen from her anus, then regurgitate (or "spit") the semen into her vagina?  Furthermore, would you say that this grants me "a lot" of credit with God?  The answer to this is VERY important to a Canadian friend of mine, because in the scenario I just described, he is exceptionally reluctant to take the described steps to get back on the "right side of morality." TIA.

Good talk guys.

:lol: Well for your canadian friend, basically it has to be a natural form of conception and i'll just say most of that doesn't sound too natural.

Roman Catholic doctrine.

As soon as you said "procreation" i had you pegged for catholic or mormon.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »
I suppose they've had plenty of time to sort out all the technicalities and loopholes.  Lucky for Pete's Canadian friend.  That guy could have had a mouthful of butt semen and been on the wrong side of the aisle. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2014, 04:21:05 PM »

Good talk guys.

Roman Catholic doctrine.

You pegged correctly my friend.

careful, that's unnatural and not procreative
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2014, 04:21:37 PM »

Good talk guys.

Roman Catholic doctrine.

You pegged correctly my friend.

careful, that's unnatural and not procreative
Holy crap :lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2014, 04:25:37 PM »
I suppose they've had plenty of time to sort out all the technicalities and loopholes.  Lucky for Pete's Canadian friend.  That guy could have had a mouthful of butt semen and been on the wrong side of the aisle.

I think that story was too detailed to be a hypothetical. This has already happened. Luckily, I think all he needs to do is go tell that story, sparing no details, to a priest at his next confession and he should be right as rain.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2014, 04:31:59 PM »

I think that story was too detailed to be a hypothetical. This has already happened. Luckily, I think all he needs to do is go tell that story, sparing no details, to a priest at his next confession and he should be right as rain.

Pete's Canadian friend may want to rinse with some Listerine or Canadian Club Small Batch Classic before going.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2014, 04:57:35 PM »
I guess I don't understand the difference between having unprotected sex at particular times with the intent to not have a child (acceptable) and using a much more effective method like the pill/condoms/etc. (unacceptable)?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2014, 05:00:02 PM »
I guess I don't understand the difference between having unprotected sex at particular times with the intent to not have a child (acceptable) and using a much more effective method like the pill/condoms/etc. (unacceptable)?

God.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2014, 05:01:02 PM »

God.
Who?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2014, 05:24:52 PM »

Good talk guys.

*read in a stephen colbert voice*

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2014, 05:41:19 PM »

God.

Yeah seems kind of weird that the Almighty's will could be stopped via reservoir tip.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2014, 05:54:23 PM »
where did you come up with these views? i mean, i understand all the gay stuff is biblely, but even evangelical christians view non procreational sex as a gift from god to be shared in a marriage.

lol I think I might have misrepresented or maybe you misunderstood when I said procreation. I don't mean for your only intention during sex or for sex to be to make a baby.

I simply mean that you need to leave the possibility open whenever you do have sex. (Which can be whenever suits you and your spouse) There is no limit or certain times or anything of that nature as long as when you do it, it gives the possibility for life.

Can you still screw at age 60 even though there is no chance of procreation?

And have you told us why these seemingly inconsistent rules are part of your beliefs?  Is it god?

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2014, 06:31:42 PM »
Gays can't have sex because they aren't helping the Catholic plan to destroy the earth through overpopulation

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2014, 07:21:00 PM »
This God guy sounds like a real pervert to have spent this much time thinking about splooging.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2014, 07:25:47 PM »
what about that small chance that birth control is ineffective? does that leave enough room for jesus to slip by?

what about a guy who was troubled in his youth and got the snip, but now he's repented and bangs his wife nightly, is that immoral also?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2014, 07:40:37 PM »
what about that small chance that birth control is ineffective? does that leave enough room for jesus to slip by?

what about a guy who was troubled in his youth and got the snip, but now he's repented and bangs his wife nightly, is that immoral also?

Your first instance is still an artificial attempt to prevent pregnancy. You don't get points just cause it didn't work.

In the second one, if he really thinks he made a bad decision, he could get the vasectomy reversed.

intentionally dodging ovulation seems like pretty much the exact same thing as birth control, the intent is to have sex without getting knocked up, and the chances of it happening are about the same

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2014, 08:36:05 PM »
I appreciate your effort to sustain a good faith defense of your beliefs against such an onslaught.

Don't be surprised if the official church doctrine on these issues changes in your lifetime, though.

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2014, 08:54:59 PM »
Way to stand strong in your beliefs oaf.  I don't agree with you, but I appreciate you staying in the line of fire so long. I find it funny that so many care what oaf thinks, and try to convince him his personal beliefs are wrong.  Does anybody else see the irony in the last several pages of discourse?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2014, 08:59:11 PM »
Way to stand strong in your beliefs oaf.  I don't agree with you, but I appreciate you staying in the line of fire so long. I find it funny that so many care what oaf thinks, and try to convince him his personal beliefs are wrong.  Does anybody else see the irony in the last several pages of discourse?

the ol' "you're intolerant of my racism/homophobia" defense

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2014, 09:06:49 PM »

just trying to tease out what exactly he was trying to communicate. this was actually very tame by gE standards.

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2014, 09:10:12 PM »

the ol' "you're intolerant of my racism/homophobia" defense
or religion

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2014, 09:10:57 PM »
yes, everyone applaud the guy who came out against the "gay lifestyle" and didn't waver in his disfavor for it in the face of terrible and unfair ridicule.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2014, 09:12:06 PM »
One thing is sure, I am not reading the last 5 rough ridin' pages of this goddamn thread.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14