Author Topic: oaf is against the gay lifestyle  (Read 27122 times)

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: oaf is against the gay lifestyle
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 12:59:08 PM »
So you are just against people enjoying sex with multiple partners?

What did you do in college?

lol I don't think I said it earlier, but just cause I don't agree with something doesn't mean that I haven't done it myself. I don't agree with lying, lusting, etc. but that doesn't mean I've never done these things.

Someone might find cheating on a spouse or partner to be morally wrong, but that doesn't mean there's not a situation where they might slip up.

Just like everyone else I've messed up a lot, which is why I never meant to judge anyone in this thread. I was just kinda defending my views because I know there's a lot of intolerance out there, especially toward the gay community, and I didn't want to be identified with that hate-filled group.

You keep equating being gay with immoral behavior of non-gays like cheating, lying and stealing.  When two committed consenting adult gay people have sex there isn't a wronged party such as when someone steals, lies or cheats.  Bringing us back to what about the active sexual lifestyle of gays are you against?

There technically wouldn't be a wronged party when a harmless lie is told, when someone cheats on an exam, or when two straight consenting adults have sex either but many still find it immoral. Immorality doesn't always have to have a wronged party is just so happens that it usually does.

And sex is supposed to give the opportunity for life to be created. This doesn't mean that it's likely to be created, or has much of a chance at all, but at least gives a chance.

am I allowed to masterbate?

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 01:00:55 PM »
Is this a bible thing?

I would imagine. Actually his stance is pretty moderate compared to other Christians.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 01:02:59 PM »

lol I don't think I said it earlier, but just cause I don't agree with something doesn't mean that I haven't done it myself. I don't agree with lying, lusting, etc. but that doesn't mean I've never done these things.

Someone might find cheating on a spouse or partner to be morally wrong, but that doesn't mean there's not a situation where they might slip up.

Just like everyone else I've messed up a lot, which is why I never meant to judge anyone in this thread. I was just kinda defending my views because I know there's a lot of intolerance out there, especially toward the gay community, and I didn't want to be identified with that hate-filled group.

You keep equating being gay with immoral behavior of non-gays like cheating, lying and stealing.  When two committed consenting adult gay people have sex there isn't a wronged party such as when someone steals, lies or cheats.  Bringing us back to what about the active sexual lifestyle of gays are you against?

There technically wouldn't be a wronged party when a harmless lie is told, when someone cheats on an exam, or when two straight consenting adults have sex either but many still find it immoral. Immorality doesn't always have to have a wronged party is just so happens that it usually does.

And sex is supposed to give the opportunity for life to be created. This doesn't mean that it's likely to be created, or has much of a chance at all, but at least gives a chance.

Gay sex = harmless lie or test cheating.  Got it. 

So you are anti-birth control pill and condoms I take it?  Blow jobs and hand jobs would seem to be out of bounds as well.  Non-procreative sexual activity.  What say you?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2014, 01:07:13 PM »

As with most things in life, it all hinges upon where you finish. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 01:10:19 PM »

lol of course you're ALLOWED to masturbate. But is it somewhat immoral due to the objectification of whatever material you might use and the lack of intent to allow the creation of a life? Sure.

Trust me, if this was a dictatorship and I was the country's leader, none of these actions which we've discussed would be illegal in any way. It's just up to each person to try and practice self denial/control for the benefit of themselves.

So I can masterbate, but I'll pay for it in the after life. What a pickle.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 01:10:44 PM »
goemawlestation

:love:
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 01:14:57 PM »
What about the active sexual lifestyle of gays are you against?  Please say that it's because they're not married.

did oaf address this yet?

POST THE RESPONSE, OAF

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 01:16:35 PM »

:runaway:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »

:runaway:

so many martyred keyboards  :frown:

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 01:23:39 PM »

lol of course you're ALLOWED to masturbate. But is it somewhat immoral due to the objectification of whatever material you might use and the lack of intent to allow the creation of a life? Sure.

Trust me, if this was a dictatorship and I was the country's leader, none of these actions which we've discussed would be illegal in any way. It's just up to each person to try and practice self denial/control for the benefit of themselves.

So I can masterbate, but I'll pay for it in the after life. What a pickle.

Not necessarily the afterlife. I think we've all experienced how being disciplined and practicing self denial in one area of our lives has benefited several others.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't masterbate.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 01:29:03 PM »
I really did not see this becoming an "Ask hippocraticoaf Questions Regarding Sexual Morality" thread.  :jerk:

Wait, I thought masturbating was bad  :dunno:
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »
I really did not see this becoming an "Ask hippocraticoaf Questions Regarding Sexual Morality" thread.  :jerk:

It's talk like this that prevents any constructive comments in a discussion.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 01:30:38 PM »

Not many of us saw some pretty remarkable opinions on sex coming either, but here we are.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 01:32:27 PM »

So you are anti-birth control pill and condoms I take it?  Blow jobs and hand jobs would seem to be out of bounds as well.  Non-procreative sexual activity.  What say you?

Condoms and a birth control pill aren't needed if you're married
. A BJ/HJ is a bit of a grey area lol. If part of foreplay, then most likely you'd be good to go  :thumbs: Otherwise your headin into that non-procreation area, but like I said when you get into those grey areas I don't have the strongest opinion in the world

How do you keep from getting pregnant?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 01:41:58 PM »
So, I'm getting some foreplay, and we're gonna procreate TONIGHT cause she's an MBA and I could use some stability. But let's say that she's really good and I don't wanna splooge, but guess what? I splooge. Am I immoral or does God give me a hall pass?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2014, 01:43:09 PM »
homophobia is simply the fear that another man will treat you the way that you treat women. which says a lot more about how homophobes view women and gender roles than anything else.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2014, 01:43:35 PM »
If it isn't a good time for a pregnancy, the main form of natural birth control would be to resist the urge to have sex when the woman is most fertile, and then go at it like drunk monkeys when she's most infertile.

Cliff notes: Avoid bangin when she's ovulating.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2014, 01:44:10 PM »
looks like hippocraticoaf here is in the pocket of BIG BASAL THERMOMETER

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2014, 01:47:01 PM »
well sweet jesus this thread is a great thursday pick-me-up

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2014, 01:49:00 PM »
If it isn't a good time for a pregnancy, the main form of natural birth control would be to resist the urge to have sex when the woman is most fertile, and then go at it like drunk monkeys when she's most infertile.

i'm willing to bet almost any amount that this person is not ovulating.

oaf, do post-menopausal persons ever get mad at you when you tell them their sex lives are immoral?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2014, 01:53:13 PM »
i'm massively immoral, but paul moscow would trust the hell out of me
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2014, 01:54:55 PM »
it's terribly confusing that this thread is not located in the pit

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2014, 02:02:00 PM »
So, I'm getting some foreplay, and we're gonna procreate TONIGHT cause she's an MBA and I could use some stability. But let's say that she's really good and I don't wanna splooge, but guess what? I splooge. Am I immoral or does God give me a hall pass?

If you didn't mean to it's no big deal except for the fact that you blew your load too early. You need to have the intent to do something immoral for it to count.

So I can circumvent this whole procreation rule by pretending to have intent? Are you a Hasidic Jew?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2014, 02:11:34 PM »

Condoms and a birth control pill aren't needed if you're married
. A BJ/HJ is a bit of a grey area lol. If part of foreplay, then most likely you'd be good to go  :thumbs: Otherwise your headin into that non-procreation area, but like I said when you get into those grey areas I don't have the strongest opinion in the world

How do you keep from getting pregnant?

dude.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2014, 02:17:37 PM »
if nothing else this thread has served as an amazing view into the brain of the "gay lifestyle disliker"