TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3905/4404) > >>

Dr Rick Daris:
I have no problem with people complaining about the mismatched turf if they want to. I was on the field last week and it's also not the same height. not much of a difference but enough to complain about if someone wanted to.

kslim:

--- Quote from: The Big Train on September 22, 2016, 11:27:14 AM ---Bitching about mismatched turf atfter what we have built is just so :lol:

--- End quote ---
measure twice cut once

star seed 7:
It's different because

a. Sun fading
b. Made for Harleys

MadCat:

--- Quote from: MakeItRain on September 22, 2016, 09:50:20 AM ---Those photos come from the flyover that seemed to be about a minute late?

--- End quote ---

From the NEZ I noticed several passes of a small single-prop plane flying perpendicular to the route the flyover took.

MakeItRain:
Moving to the west side I noticed how absolutely awful the sound system remains, what a rough ridin' joke that is. We literally have sound coming from one place at the stadium. The woman sitting next to me said they also had sound coming from Ice screen 1 during the first game last season but people must have complained because they haven't had sound coming from there since.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version