TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (2769/4404) > >>

ydarg2012:

--- Quote from: MadCat on April 24, 2014, 05:03:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: ydarg2012 on April 24, 2014, 04:37:58 PM ---It may have been mentioned, but where will all our stud football players get studlier with a demolished vanier?

--- End quote ---
Black Lions

--- End quote ---
On the fort?

MadCat:

--- Quote from: ydarg2012 on April 24, 2014, 05:06:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: MadCat on April 24, 2014, 05:03:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: ydarg2012 on April 24, 2014, 04:37:58 PM ---It may have been mentioned, but where will all our stud football players get studlier with a demolished vanier?

--- End quote ---
Black Lions

--- End quote ---
On the fort?

--- End quote ---
East Ukraine

Trogdor:
When we get the new Vanier built, we should def allocate a section to be GA for our Fort Riley bros to sit with their families

Dugout DickStone:

--- Quote from: Big Sam on April 24, 2014, 10:59:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Shooter Jones on April 24, 2014, 10:54:37 AM ---they should've built the facade on the east and made it the indoor rowing facility. instead of building the Cap Fed branch in the parking lot. 2 stones, 1 bird.

--- End quote ---

But that would have limited options severely in the future as to what you do over there.  Yes, I don't like the rowing facility where it is (has it every been used for things such as rowing?), but I would have to have it as an anchor in the way of doing something rather cool/awesome in the future on the east.

--- End quote ---

Can confirm that big time BSAC'y types can go swimming in there with their lady friends at night.

eastcat:

--- Quote from: Trogdor on April 24, 2014, 05:11:56 PM ---When we get the new Vanier built, we should def allocate a section to be GA for our Fort Riley bros to sit with their families

--- End quote ---

I would rather have a Riley Riot pit with Riley cats going crazy and getting loud on $5 beers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version