Author Topic: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game  (Read 22911 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2014, 03:44:41 PM »
A psychiatrist would have a field day in this place.

You seem like you might be Carrying Heavy Burdens.  Wanna talk about ti?

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2014, 03:47:42 PM »

You seem like you might be Carrying Heavy Burdens.  Wanna talk about ti?

I still can't believe I missed his fight with Mayweather that was like 2 buildings down from where I was at the time

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2014, 03:49:18 PM »
Do you all have your parents approval to be posting in the middle of day? Seriously though, you all sound like a bunch of children. When you don't have a point to make or can't refute another's you resort to childish name calling and such. Maybe it is just your way of coping with living on a farm (no offense to real farmers. They are one of the backbones of America) and having a crappy football program. Look at that, now you have sucked me into it.
Sorry I have been in some crucial meetings and I have missed this thread.  I am one of the main moderators here at the goEMAW.com forums.  I must say that the behavior of some of these posters has been appalling and I will be handing out citations as soon as my busy schedule allows.   In the meantime, please feel free to use the "Report to moderator" link at the bottom of every post to being something to my attention.  I have a staff who monitors for anything sent to this link and I will be alerted immediately.

Thank you once again for your patience and participation.

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2014, 03:52:09 PM »
Do you all have your parents approval to be posting in the middle of day? Seriously though, you all sound like a bunch of children. When you don't have a point to make or can't refute another's you resort to childish name calling and such. Maybe it is just your way of coping with living on a farm (no offense to real farmers. They are one of the backbones of America) and having a crappy football program. Look at that, now you have sucked me into it.
Sorry I have been in some crucial meetings and I have missed this thread.  I am one of the main moderators here at the goEMAW.com forums.  I must say that the behavior of some of these posters has been appalling and I will be handing out citations as soon as my busy schedule allows.   In the meantime, please feel free to use the "Report to moderator" link at the bottom of every post to being something to my attention.  I have a staff who monitors for anything sent to this link and I will be alerted immediately.

I have been clicking this on all of my posts and I haven't heard from anyone yet.  Two bit operation you got here.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2014, 03:52:55 PM »
"You don't agree with me and have differing opinions, you are insane and immature"

Got it.  Everything I have said about Alabama is true.  Well, smelly is subjective, but everything else is an objective fact. 

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2014, 03:53:37 PM »

I have been clicking this on all of my posts and I haven't heard from anyone yet.  Two bit operation you got here.

:thumbsup:

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2014, 03:58:10 PM »
"You don't agree with me and have differing opinions, you are insane and immature"

Got it.  Everything I have said about Alabama is true.  Well, smelly is subjective, but everything else is an objective fact.

#Science

See also http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=11700.0

Offline mods?

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2014, 04:02:51 PM »
Hello Friends!

My name is =Mods= and I love your internet cafe chat room. I gives me great pleasure to see my old friends and to meet new ones.  How can =MODS?= help you?
Got a question?  Ask mods? because he'll always have the answer.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2014, 04:05:11 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2014, 04:06:25 PM »

Cholesterol. Hypertension. Baldness.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2014, 04:07:10 PM »
I would ask them how they were doing and if they are enjoying themselves.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »
I would also ask them if they remember when they had Cadillac Williams, Brandon Jacobs and Ronnie Brown on the same team. If they answered "yes" or something along those lines, my response would be "man, that is a lot of good running backs to have on one team." 
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2014, 04:14:03 PM »
Apple Jack may be the greatest poster on this site.  Kudros to you sir or maam.

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2014, 04:19:01 PM »
I would also ask them if they remember when they had Cadillac Williams, Brandon Jacobs and Ronnie Brown on the same team. If they answered "yes" or something along those lines, my response would be "man, that is a lot of good running backs to have on one team."

meh, would get more lulz if you asked a bammer that question about AU

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2014, 04:42:42 PM »
Isn't it animal cruelty to make a hawk fly around your stadium while you scream at it?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2014, 04:54:50 PM »
Do you guys not know the difference between an eagle and a tiger?

Offline NDSU OWNS YOU

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2014, 04:59:22 PM »
Just ask them not to be as mean as the Bison were last year.    LOL.

Good luck KSU

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2014, 05:00:29 PM »

I dunno man they look pretty similar.

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2014, 05:07:56 PM »

:dunno: do they taste any different to you??

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »
Isn't it animal cruelty to make a hawk fly around your stadium while you scream at it?

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2014, 05:11:28 PM »

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Oh, you don't think I birdie?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2014, 05:22:08 PM »
I'd ask them to personally pass along our apologies to Larry the Cable guy.  That twitter thing last week got a little escalated.  #trim316

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2014, 05:25:23 PM »

Hello CHB,
I would like to welcome you to GE; you seem like a perfect fit for this blog. 
Oh yeah, here's to a great game (and  :crossfingers: no one gets hurt).   :beersmiley:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »

Just ask them not to be as mean as the Bison were last year.    LOL.

Good luck KSU

GO eff YOURSELF YOU CANADIAN MOOSE SEXER!