Author Topic: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game  (Read 22908 times)

Offline CHB

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »
Oh and since you all still like to bring up race relations, how is the Brown family of Topeka, KS doing? Quick someone go Google it so you can even figure out who I'm talking about.

Offline CHB

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2014, 02:31:39 PM »
i would ask "hey are you ok? sorry to embarrass you so much by punching you so hard in front of your lady friend. here, let me help you up off the ground."

I bet you feel like Mike Tyson behind that keyboard.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2014, 02:35:23 PM »
i would ask "hey are you ok? sorry to embarrass you so much by punching you so hard in front of your lady friend. here, let me help you up off the ground."

I bet you feel like Mike Tyson behind that keyboard.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2014, 02:36:50 PM »
I would ask them who Tim Cook is.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2014, 02:38:17 PM »

You know how I know that internet tough guys aren't real? Because powerlifting is not an olympic sport. get a load of this rube. pffttt...  :lol:

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2014, 02:42:45 PM »
Do you have to live in Alabama to be a member of the Alabama Bigfoot Society?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2014, 02:44:10 PM »

You know how I know that internet tough guys aren't real? Because powerlifting is not an olympic sport. get a load of this rube. pffttt...  :lol:

:eek:

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2014, 02:48:22 PM »
I don't know where you get that Alabamians are all poor welfare recipients. While there is a large percentage of those on welfare the majority of the population is comprised of hardworking tax paying Americans. The majority of the state's population leans to the right which historically is against the current entitlement programs.

While you can bash a number of the "sidewalk" fans (mainly UA fans)  for their lack of education you have no grounds to bash the alum of any of the state schools. Speaking more specifically about Auburn,  we have many distinguished alum. Maybe you have heard of Tim Cook just to name one. Auburn also consistently ranks as one of the top 50 of America's public universities.
Well I've been to Alabama several times, and the hospitals there only are in operation because of government entitlement programs.  For the most part Alabamans are fat, poor, smelly, dumb, racists. And now that I know who Tim Cook is, apparently, y'all(that's what YOU PEOPLE say, right?) steal old ideas and present them as new.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2014, 02:48:27 PM »
Those are your fancy overalls?   Good for you man.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2014, 03:23:17 PM »
Does CHB stand for Crappy Human Being?
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2014, 03:29:19 PM »
So what I'm getting is,  "In Alabama, we're all fat, poor, stupid, smelly, racist, and will die early, but we have Auburn and it's marginally better archaic academic ratings!"

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2014, 03:31:04 PM »

Children (and) Housewife Beater

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2014, 03:35:43 PM »

Admirable. There is no better way to instill discipline in one's household IMO. Withholding food works too for larger transgressions, which has the added benefit of more beer money.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2014, 03:36:34 PM »

Constantly Harassing Blacks

Offline CHB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2014, 03:39:25 PM »
Do you all have your parents approval to be posting in the middle of day? Seriously though, you all sound like a bunch of children. When you don't have a point to make or can't refute another's you resort to childish name calling and such. Maybe it is just your way of coping with living on a farm (no offense to real farmers. They are one of the backbones of America) and having a crappy football program. Look at that, now you have sucked me into it.

Offline CHB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2014, 03:40:35 PM »
A psychiatrist would have a field day in this place.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2014, 03:40:53 PM »
Do you all have your parents approval to be posting in the middle of day? Seriously though, you all sound like a bunch of children. When you don't have a point to make or can't refute another's you resort to childish name calling and such. Maybe it is just your way of coping with living on a farm (no offense to real farmers. They are one of the backbones of America) and having a crappy football program. Look at that, now you have sucked me into it.
I don't think you get it. We're the best in the world.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2014, 03:43:06 PM »