Author Topic: Dick Action, Insider Sleuth, Report  (Read 14789 times)

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Dick Action, Insider Sleuth, Report
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 12:14:37 PM »
someone make a chart listing each player's name along with reno's player nicknames.  i never know who he's pretending to be discussing.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 01:03:41 PM »
brandon bolden is probably done playing basketball for the cats according to some guy

So we're 3 roster spots down now?

Open Scholarship
Open Scholarship that went to Vulture
Bolden

Make that 4 roster spots, I guess:

2. D.J. is still not allowed to scrimmage or any chance for contact

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 01:08:26 PM »
brandon bolden is probably done playing basketball for the cats according to some guy

So we're 3 roster spots down now?

Open Scholarship
Open Scholarship that went to Vulture
Bolden

Make that 4 roster spots, I guess:

2. D.J. is still not allowed to scrimmage or any chance for contact

Dante is scary with a broken bone in his foot. I guess they are being cautious with DJamer.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 01:30:52 PM »
To try and fill in the void of summer, here is some basketball news from the boys: 1. xWhomper came to basketball with a broken bone in his foot and has been in a boot since he arrived. 2. D.J. is still not allowed to scrimmage or any chance for contact. 3. Bolden is still in cast and doubtful for the year. He broke the navicular bone in wrist which doesn't get much blood supply for healing and causes loss of rotation in wrist. 4. Maurice has arrived and is 6'8" tall but with his hair is probably 6'11.! 5. Dante is a legit 7'. Stokes is really, really good. 8. Could tell you more about the players but don't want to break confidentiality. But the overall prognosis beside the injury report is very, very good!!!!!

Very Very good other than the first half of the info being about three of our scholarship athletes not being able to play basketball.

:cry:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 02:02:20 PM »
What happened to bullet points 6 & 7?  Did his format get jacked up when he gave the big news about Maurice's 6+'hair or Dante's legit 7'?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2015, 02:44:57 PM »
Big Hairy Bullnuts and a 7' xWhomper.  Hot Horndogs.  Tell me the Sunshine Flusher is legit, please.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2015, 03:02:46 PM »
Is Hot Horndogs a player, or an expression/exclamation about that other player  :confused:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2015, 03:07:34 PM »
7' xWhomper is one guy and not two, correct?

Offline BrokenSky1113

• Fan
  • Heaper of Wampums
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2015, 04:43:42 PM »
To try and fill in the void of summer, here is some basketball news from the boys: 1. xWhomper came to basketball with a broken bone in his foot and has been in a boot since he arrived. 2. D.J. is still not allowed to scrimmage or any chance for contact. 3. Bolden is still in cast and doubtful for the year. He broke the navicular bone in wrist which doesn't get much blood supply for healing and causes loss of rotation in wrist. 4. Maurice has arrived and is 6'8" tall but with his hair is probably 6'11.! 5. Dante is a legit 7'. Stokes is really, really good. 8. Could tell you more about the players but don't want to break confidentiality. But the overall prognosis beside the injury report is very, very good!!!!!

Very Very good other than the first half of the info being about three of our scholarship athletes not being able to play basketball.

:cry:

The attitude makes no sense to me. List 6 negative things and one positive (Stokes being good) without even going so far as to enumerate what the hell he is good at and then say overall things are very very good? How could one draw that conclusion? The news about Dante being hurt with a foot injury is devastating. Big men and foot injuries are never ever ever ever ever a good thing. 3 of our 4 potential rim protectors are question marks for the season.
"yeah he (she???) is probably the worst fan we have" - Meow Meow

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 05:12:13 PM »
7' xWhomper is one guy and not two, correct?
1 big = to 3 midgets.   Happy Horndog references Renodog, rest his bones, gleeful look when hunching something, like our old tomcat.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2015, 09:54:52 PM »
so, x whomper is johnson.  and i guess bullnuts must be bolden.  anyone figure out any more?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2015, 11:14:15 PM »
Saw bolden the other day. He looked taller (thanks to oscar's coaching), and skinnier (thanks I guess to the training table and strength coach)

Offline BrokenSky1113

• Fan
  • Heaper of Wampums
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2015, 07:15:19 AM »
Saw bolden the other day. He looked taller (thanks to oscar's coaching), and skinnier (thanks I guess to the training table and strength coach)

How did the blood supply to his wrist look?
"yeah he (she???) is probably the worst fan we have" - Meow Meow

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2015, 09:45:58 AM »
We don't want him looking skinnier.  :frown:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2015, 01:22:57 PM »
Bullnuts is Maurice.  Twocoaches is Lowery.  Hopper is Edwards - he is a hell of jumper, not much else.  Big Meat Hurt taking eating lessons from two coaches.  The Flush is Brown, hopefully for 3 point shooting.  XWhomper is Dante, other teams have xmen we have whomper.  I am curious if anybody has names for the others.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2015, 01:28:54 PM »
Who is Hot Horndogs?   :confused:

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2015, 03:13:37 PM »

he already said that one.  it's the recruit from reno county.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2015, 03:44:00 PM »

he already said that one.  it's the recruit from reno county.
Good fit for Budke.  He is the type of kid who put his nose up the other team's fartlauncher and screw them with a driving layup.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2015, 04:12:51 PM »
reno, can you just correct this and make it your sig?  maybe ID Grunt Brigade?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2015, 04:29:46 PM »
:lol:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 05:04:44 PM »
Tobias you have it correctly.  I wonder if Currie will allow this to be the game program.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 05:50:14 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2015, 08:10:29 PM »
Omg
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2015, 09:30:33 PM »
Bullnuts made my day.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2015, 11:00:23 PM »
I had the chance opportunity over the weekend to speak to a player on the basketball team last year. For whatever reason, he spoke very candidly about his thoughts on Weber and last year. All I said to him to get him started was "Last year was kind of mess, huh?"

Not that any of this info is a total surprise. It was more of a surprise how candidly he spoke. It's what some of us expected, but here it goes. Drug use was rampant. He specifically mentioned Marcus, Nigel, Malek, Tre, and Jevon. He said he felt like the problem could have been dealt with in the beginning, but oscar just chose to ignore it. He said Coach Weber had all the information available to him. He can't plead ignorance.

In one particular situation he said that Coach Weber called him a liar to his face. When the truth came to light and could no longer be avoided, all of the assistants apologized to him, but oscar never did. He called oscar two-faced, that he talks about family and team chemistry and all that in public, but he called it a joke. He said last year was the worst basketball experience of his life.

He said and I quote. "Marcus was a horrible person and teammate, but Nigel was even worse." The story on Jevon's suspension. He was thrown off the team. He walked out of practice. I guess he said he had an injury. Weber asked if he had seen a trainer. Jevon said no. Weber basically said if you leave you're gone. He left. Later oscar said if you apologize to the team you can return. He did, but then privately told his teammates he was only apologizing to play out the year. He was transferring regardless.

On a more positive note. Thinks Claws is a great kid. Says Westicles will most likely be much more focused and improved with the detractors gone. Thinks Dante is great as well.

He also mentioned the team surgeon committing suicide days after Karaptyan's last foot surgery. I hadn't heard that. Anybody know the story there? He said he felt really bad for him as his career is over

Lastly, he said oscar will hopefully be gone after this season. He doesn't see how we can win with so many freshman. Perhaps the very worst thing he said was, and I quote. "There are so many things I can't say, but if I knew my basketball career was over and I no longer wanted to play, I could have Coach Weber fired tomorrow."

Now I suppose this player has an axe to grind, but still. I wasn't pressing him at all. He just went on and on. He did say he loved being in Manhattan and K-State was great. The basketball experience just totally sucked.

I thought about not posting this in deference to him, because I suppose anyone close to the program could connect the dots and figure out which player this is, but it wasn't like he was doing me a favor by telling me any of this. This was his choice. I was a little ambiguous as to some of the details as to not totally throw him under the bus. Anyway, just one player's opinion of the state of the program. Pretty much what a lot of us already suspected was the case. Just helped confirm it for me. I just wish AD John Currie would have pulled the trigger last year. I'm guessing it's just a matter of time out of necessity.