Author Topic: Fake News Awards  (Read 2681 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Fake News Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 10:15:29 AM »
for a media genius this had really poor production quality

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 10:20:34 AM »
The petty, deliberately false funny ones definitely get under his skin the most.

Some of these can at least be excused as sloppy reporting, even if in reality that sloppiness is the result a suspension of journalistic standards because of Trump hatred. But in some cases CNN and others just flat out lied to take a petty cheap shot at the pres. Sad.

Liberals should stop making excuses for a blatantly partisan media. Even if they're "on your side," it's a not a good thing for this country. The president is far from perfect and has made many falsehoods and more often exaggerations himself (all presidents do), but the media should still cover this administration objectively. I'm glad Papa Trump is calling them to task and these awards are a particularly effective way to do it. I wish he had made trophies.
Fox news says hi

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »
It's good that the president put zero effort into this.

I disagree, don't do something half ass
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 10:29:02 AM »
The petty, deliberately false funny ones definitely get under his skin the most.

Some of these can at least be excused as sloppy reporting, even if in reality that sloppiness is the result a suspension of journalistic standards because of Trump hatred. But in some cases CNN and others just flat out lied to take a petty cheap shot at the pres. Sad.

Liberals should stop making excuses for a blatantly partisan media. Even if they're "on your side," it's a not a good thing for this country. The president is far from perfect and has made many falsehoods and more often exaggerations himself (all presidents do), but the media should still cover this administration objectively. I'm glad Papa Trump is calling them to task and these awards are a particularly effective way to do it. I wish he had made trophies.
Fox news says hi

"Well, there's one cable news channel that leans right, so it's ok that everyone else in the MSM tilts left."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 10:30:17 AM »
Lemme guess, all the pubs were all super pissed when Obama used his time filling out brackets every year are equally pissed about this?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 10:30:29 AM »
It's so funny that crazy people actually think there is some global left wing media conspiracy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2018, 10:36:31 AM »
Wacky - good use of time for the executive office of the united states? Yes or no?
Treysolid- good use of time for the press to badger our President about his weight? Yes or No?

Good use of time for Obama to fill out a bracket on ESPN? Yes or No?

We could do this all day.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2018, 10:37:36 AM »
It's so funny that crazy people actually think there is some global left wing media conspiracy
:lol: OMG! Self awareness is not your thing.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2018, 11:34:19 AM »
:lol: OMG! Self awareness is not your thing.

I'm pretty sure he was kidding.  :cheers:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2018, 12:37:25 PM »
Wacky - good use of time for the executive office of the united states? Yes or no?
Treysolid- good use of time for the press to badger our President about his weight? Yes or No?

Good use of time for Obama to fill out a bracket on ESPN? Yes or No?

We could do this all day.

Like it or not, the results of the president's physical exam are considered news and the press can report on it all they want.
Don't act like taking 15 minutes to fill out an NCAA bracket is the same as taking the time out to try to embarrass media outlets for coverage you don't like. Especially now that we know with all of his "executive time", that Trumps work day is only ~5 hours long.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »
The production level wasn’t even middle school level but if it makes his hurt feelings better, I think it’s worth it.