Author Topic: The DACA masterpiece  (Read 36786 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The DACA masterpiece
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2018, 05:35:03 PM »
Which countries outside of the USA would you consider to be not a shithole? 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2018, 05:44:02 PM »

Lots.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2018, 05:46:44 PM »

Lots.

Can you name one that's not predominately white?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2018, 06:31:53 PM »

Lots.

Why?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

The Big Train

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 06:39:13 PM »
We have our answer guys

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 07:24:17 PM »
We have our answer guys

:lol: Guys! Hey guys! We have our answer.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 07:31:09 PM »
I hate wasteful spending, but I don’t think this is wasteful. I see real benefit to the wall coupled with additional border security manpower.

But seriously, I am loving the liberal butthurt packages in faux fiscal conservativism. Didn’t bat an eye at a trillion dollar “stimulus” package or the billions in federal bureaucratic bloat, but spending 20 bil on a wall over 10 years is going to BANKRUPT us.

Clearly, you understand that liberals are pointing to the hypocrisy conservatives are exhibiting by being open to increasing the deficit now. If that wasn't enough, you even have Trump talking about bring back earmarks.

Personally, not that it matters, I believe deficits are necessary during recessions or economic lulls. We should work to reduce the deficit when the economy is humming. However, we're going to greatly disagree about what to cut from the budget.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 07:41:01 PM »
So are we just ignoring who is supppsed pay?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 08:22:18 PM »
Are we talking about the meeting where Trump talked about not wanting immigrants from "shithole" countries and complained we didn't get more from Norway?

Different meeting. And they are shithole countries. Which is why they left.

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/951586174379835392

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2018, 08:36:29 PM »
If you don’t think Nigeria is a crap hole, move there. My goodness.

Also, I hear liberals whining all the time about how if only we were more like... [insert predominantly white Scandinavian country]. Never once heard any liberal wish we were more like a predominantly non-white country. What a pack of racists, am I right? I think we have our answer guys.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2018, 08:40:36 PM »
the correct answer was Singapore or Hong Kong and you failed, sad really....

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2018, 08:41:30 PM »
I hate wasteful spending, but I don’t think this is wasteful. I see real benefit to the wall coupled with additional border security manpower.

But seriously, I am loving the liberal butthurt packages in faux fiscal conservativism. Didn’t bat an eye at a trillion dollar “stimulus” package or the billions in federal bureaucratic bloat, but spending 20 bil on a wall over 10 years is going to BANKRUPT us.

Clearly, you understand that liberals are pointing to the hypocrisy conservatives are exhibiting by being open to increasing the deficit now. If that wasn't enough, you even have Trump talking about bring back earmarks.

Personally, not that it matters, I believe deficits are necessary during recessions or economic lulls. We should work to reduce the deficit when the economy is humming. However, we're going to greatly disagree about what to cut from the budget.

First, please appreciate that there is a often a difference between conservatives and GOP politicians. Many Pub politicos are massive hypocrites on spending and deficits. Don’t tar me or most other conservatives with that brush. Favoring tax cuts is not hypocritical when our deficits are primarily driven by and should be addressed by spending. Favoring spending on things you find important, like border and military security, is not inconsistent with wanting to reduce spending overall. Again, I readily agree with you on most pub politicians. You do the best with the choices you’re given.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:45:27 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2018, 08:43:20 PM »

Actually, I chose not to answer a question premised on racism, and instead asked a one word question in response to try to get people to consider why the question was premised on racism. And you all failed. Sad really.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2018, 08:51:16 PM »
Boys I think we can take the “who is a shithole country” and “who is gonna pay for the wall we said would never go up” as acknowledgement that Trump is kicking ass.  It’s as close as you can get with children.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2018, 09:02:35 PM »
lol at trump wondering why we don't get more immigrants from countries like norway. compared to those countries, WE are a shithole country. (and that's exactly what every norwegian would complain about if a bunch of americans started emigrating there).

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2018, 09:04:03 PM »
Good grief the U.S is without a doubt the best place to live on planet earth and its not even remotely close.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2018, 09:16:27 PM »
Good grief the U.S is without a doubt the best place to live on planet earth and its not even remotely close.

by what metrics?

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2018, 09:22:30 PM »
The scoreboard metric

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2018, 09:24:17 PM »
Boys I think we can take the “who is a shithole country” and “who is gonna pay for the wall we said would never go up” as acknowledgement that Trump is kicking ass.  It’s as close as you can get with children.

I am not wondering who is going to pay for the wall.  Mexico is

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2018, 09:26:45 PM »

I am not wondering who is going to pay for the wall.  Mexico is

Yes you are correct
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2018, 09:27:51 PM »
The scoreboard metric

ok, so that adds vietnam and afghanistan to the list of countries better than us. what else?

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2018, 09:29:18 PM »
Love it or leave it treysolid, we are the best the world has ever known and people will do anything to get here. 

The Big Train

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2018, 09:30:02 PM »

Lots.

Why?

This is a public, honest request, which you will not answer, can't say for sure why?  Because you are a 'lawyer' and all :jerk:

If you don’t think Nigeria is a crap hole, move there. My goodness.

Also, I hear liberals whining all the time about how if only we were more like... [insert predominantly white Scandinavian country]. Never once heard any liberal wish we were more like a predominantly non-white country. What a pack of racists, am I right? I think we have our answer guys.

Have you been there?  Do they just live in huts?

Actually, I chose not to answer a question premised on racism, and instead asked a one word question in response to try to get people to consider why the question was premised on racism. And you all failed. Sad really.

The racist who lives in America in a gated community(probably, not confirmed), who agrees 100% with the President, who also sends his kids to public schools(ONLY because there are no students WHO CAUSE disruptions).  Out of all of this, he wants more brown/black people here? Right???????

Hey KSUW, I'm talking out you, HINT HINT

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2018, 09:30:37 PM »
Glad we won't have to use any money for the wall.  Makes me not gaf about the wall