Author Topic: Whizzing in Their Boots!! Premium Meat From Texas  (Read 1014 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Whizzing in Their Boots!! Premium Meat From Texas
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:18:14 AM »
http://www.burntorangenation.com/basketball/2014/10/14/6860833/big-12-basketball-kansas-state

From the article, “I have no idea who will win the Big 12, but if Kansas State ends up conference champions, I won't be the least bit surprised. This team is going to be good. Kansas State has a lot working in its favor: a top lead guard, size in the front court, athletic players all over the floor, and a coaching staff that routinely runs out some of the best defenses in the nation. The next bad defense that oscar Weber puts together will be his first, and given the players on this squad, that first won't be this year. If there is a worry for the Wildcats, it might be the potential lack of perimeter shooting. Outside of Foster, Weber returns no outstanding three point shooters from a season ago. But this is a team that will be good enough at everything else that it can likely cover for this apparent weakness. But I wouldn't worry to much about this. With a top talent in Foster, along with depth and size, Kansas State will be tough to beat.”

The team is terrifying Texans as well as KUers.  This is a must read article.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Whizzing in Their Boots!! Premium Meat From Texas
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 08:52:25 AM »
from now on anyone starting a new thread has to tell renocat what the thread topic is and he tells you what the title to the thread will be. anyone caught using their own thread titles without vetting them through renocat will be banned.

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 08:52:49 AM »
I know he said it is a must read, but I didn't read it. Should I be worried?

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
:dance:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 09:16:51 AM »
renocat, please start a combo-fanning thread where we can post questions about thread titles.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 09:49:00 AM »
RenoCatThreadTitleGeneratorAp is just waiting to be the next top app on Amazon and the Play Store.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 11:49:15 AM »
from now on anyone starting a new thread has to tell renocat what the thread topic is and he tells you what the title to the thread will be. anyone caught using their own thread titles without vetting them through renocat will be banned.

We fast tracked approval of this new policy right through committee and onto a vote. 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 02:08:52 PM »
I honestly can't believe he dropped the "w" word like it was no big deal.