Author Topic: Real basketball meat to chew on  (Read 12242 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Real basketball meat to chew on
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
Am I a Weber Papist after having seen the light?  I don't know man, I just don't know, you tell me....

But, if you are telling me that ol' Weber John Paul is selling Indulgences, then sign me up for a fist full of greed tokens, because I have the hot and salty taste of Big 12 championships in my mouth hole!!!!

You non-believers and persecutors of the faith need to saddle up and ride hard down the road to Damascus....and when the blinding light hits you, tell em' yea though you walk through the shadow of three stars, you will fear no evil fore Wichita State offered too tho!!!!!

Peace be with you.  Go cats.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Real basketball meat to chew on
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2014, 09:38:21 PM »
Can we change renocat's name to meatcat?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2014, 07:39:16 AM »
:Wha:

Hearing that Brandon Bolden is really solid defensively. Wonder what he has to give offensively in the half court.

I heard that he is next to get Krapped after Krap

we don't send bad players to AIA.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2014, 04:29:16 PM »
Am I a Weber Papist after having seen the light?  I don't know man, I just don't know, you tell me....

But, if you are telling me that ol' Weber John Paul is selling Indulgences, then sign me up for a fist full of greed tokens, because I have the hot and salty taste of Big 12 championships in my mouth hole!!!!

You non-believers and persecutors of the faith need to saddle up and ride hard down the road to Damascus....and when the blinding light hits you, tell em' yea though you walk through the shadow of three stars, you will fear no evil fore Wichita State offered too tho!!!!!

Peace be with you.  Go cats.
that is a post renocat could be proud of  :thumbs:

Offline uncle clean jeans

• hygienic role model
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2015, 06:15:15 PM »
http://preview.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/college-basketball-countdown-no-28-kansas-state/ar-BB6rfXD

"There's such a tradition at Kansas State. I think we've been able to re-energize it," Weber said. "My biggest goal is to keep it going and take another step. Do we have the talent and athleticism to make a nice run, go deep in the tournament? You bet. I feel deep down like we'll be really good."

"I think we'll be one of the better defensive teams in the Big 12 and in the country," Weber said. "We have to do what we do well and that's guard people. That's how we'll win close games."

I figure it's free game to go a pickin' for oscar quotes that really showcase his ineptitude going into this season. In retrospect, I would be very surprised if oscar was actually around this team at all during the entire offseason

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2015, 06:40:43 PM »
We should start a kickstarter for any journalist who would read that to oscar and just sit back and listen.