Author Topic: #bruceketball is literally killing me  (Read 3603 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#bruceketball is literally killing me
« on: December 10, 2012, 09:17:16 AM »
Since the end of the game Saturday I have been vomiting with diarrhea and severe stomach cramps. This is not the normal nausea that I experience after #bruceketball. oscar is now seriously affecting my personal well being. In the last 36 hours I have only been able to eat maybe a half of a bowl of soup. At this rate by mid conference season I should look like a full blow aids patient wasting away to nothing. Thanks a million John Currie.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: #bruceketball is literally killing me
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 10:03:31 AM »
thanks for the update gooch, t's and p's

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »
Since the end of the game Saturday I have been vomiting with diarrhea and severe stomach cramps. This is not the normal nausea that I experience after #bruceketball. oscar is now seriously affecting my personal well being. In the last 36 hours I have only been able to eat maybe a half of a bowl of soup. At this rate by mid conference season I should look like a full blow aids patient wasting away to nothing. Thanks a million John Currie.
Please document all of this - there may be a fat check in it for your family after you finally die (minus Trim's court room asswhipping fee, of course)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 11:16:06 AM »
sounds like a case of watching pretty shitty basketball, imo.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 11:58:33 AM »
i haven't watched a single second of ksu hoops this year (game/highlight, anything)

I feel pretty good, honestly.  The butthurt is going away and I don't care about the program.  Not good, I guess, but it's great for me personally.

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 09:46:16 PM »
i haven't watched a single second of ksu hoops this year (game/highlight, anything)

I feel pretty good, honestly.  The butthurt is going away and I don't care about the program.  Not good, I guess, but it's great for me personally.

Don't feel bad, it's not your fault.  When the AD doesn't care about basketball, how can he expect the fans to care?

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 10:25:31 PM »

This is the same for me.  I've basically forgotten that we have a basketball team.  Staying healthy.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 08:14:15 AM »
healthiest i've ever been.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 02:41:15 PM »
Welp Mrs. Gooch's health is now in a downward spiral. I guess we will have to leave our estate to goEMAW.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »
Welp Mrs. Gooch's health is now in a downward spiral. I guess we will have to leave our estate to goEMAW.

:excited:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 02:49:22 PM »
healthiest i've ever been.

Can confirm.  In the 2nd half of the michigan game I was desperately looking through J-Dub's kitchen for some Jim Beam and cheetos, anything to make me feel better.  Meanwhile, J-Dub, who didn't even know we had a game until I showed up at his house to watch it, was feeling fine, whistling Thunder Road and planning an ice skating date with his new filly. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 08:44:52 PM »
This season has been great.  Like I was able to feel good about pulling out the George Washington win but like I totally don't give a eff if we lose to Gonzaga.  Win-win.  When we crap the bed in the first few conference games I'll completely disengage and probably be really productive elsewhere in life.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 09:07:51 PM »
This season has been great.  Like I was able to feel good about pulling out the George Washington win but like I totally don't give a eff if we lose to Gonzaga.  Win-win.  When we crap the bed in the first few conference games I'll completely disengage and probably be really productive elsewhere in life.

This is what I did last season and it's fine.  I mean it works, but if you actually like CBB then it is a real bummer.  You lose it all when you do this.     
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 09:18:02 PM »

This is what I did last season and it's fine.  I mean it works, but if you actually like CBB then it is a real bummer.  You lose it all when you do this.   

I'd say I like winning more than CBB itself.  So like if we suck then eff CBB I'll go do something else.  Also seems like lot of work to follow CBB, at least compared to FB.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 09:20:07 PM »
Emo, its so much better than cfb. I mean the game, the amt of teams actually worth watching, the quantity of games, the tourny, etc.

So much better.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 09:23:36 PM »
Emo, its so much better than cfb. I mean the game, the amt of teams actually worth watching, the quantity of games, the tourny, etc.

So much better.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

:cheers: but fives over how much we like CBB.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 10:29:31 PM »

if you're absolutely sure you're going to die, please think very long and hard about the ethics of taking some athletic directors and coaches with you.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 08:38:59 PM »

if you're absolutely sure you're going to die, please think very long and hard about the ethics of taking some athletic directors and coaches with you.

Everyone should have a "cancer list"...
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 08:40:24 PM »

its unethical, imo