Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27544 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2017, 11:39:02 PM »
So I guess the clown show at espn goes here too? Woof

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2017, 06:55:42 AM »
Bob Ley. Lol.

The Big Train

« Reply #378 on: August 23, 2017, 08:28:29 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2017, 08:52:32 AM »
 :facepalm:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 23, 2017, 09:22:26 AM »

So a young guy starting his public career doesn't want every Google search of him to be a meme.  Why is that  :facepalm:?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 23, 2017, 09:31:24 AM »
They're flailing. ESPN has ran a liberal based platform for quite sometime and they're snowflaking their asses off here. Looks like the ESPN guy talks like Trump. "NO biggie until someone leaked it to embarrass us and him. They got their way". We live in a day of age where ppl are scared of meme's for Christ sakes and you're all sitting in this fire pit you've created saying "this is fine". This kid was about to debut and make his dream come true and because everyone has a dumbass political agenda these days, they stripped him from it. ESPN is a bunch of cowards.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 23, 2017, 09:35:06 AM »

So a young guy starting his public career doesn't want every Google search of him to be a meme.  Why is that  :facepalm:?

I honestly don't know. If you want to make a name for yourself, I don't see why you'd have a problem going viral for a non-embarrassing reason. He's a sports broadcaster for Pete's sake, he's not trying to be Walter rough ridin' Cronkite. Even Matt Lauer dresses in drag on occasion to get a few extra clicks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 23, 2017, 09:38:16 AM »
It was pretty dumb.  Lee Corso stumbles around in mascot costumes on national tv for pete's sake.  this guy could handle the few weirdos who make the association.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 23, 2017, 09:41:42 AM »
They're flailing. ESPN has ran a liberal based platform for quite sometime and they're snowflaking their asses off here. Looks like the ESPN guy talks like Trump. "NO biggie until someone leaked it to embarrass us and him. They got their way". We live in a day of age where ppl are scared of meme's for Christ sakes and you're all sitting in this fire pit you've created saying "this is fine". This kid was about to debut and make his dream come true and because everyone has a dumbass political agenda these days, they stripped him from it. ESPN is a bunch of cowards.

His dream was to do play by play during the William and Mary vs Virginia game? Now he's crushed because he's broadcasting Youngstown State vs Pitt instead? I think it's dumb to switch games because of his name, but I don't see how the guy is harmed by it, either.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 23, 2017, 09:42:39 AM »

He didn't get fired, he willingly switched to another game. Seriously, wtf is your issue here?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 23, 2017, 09:45:47 AM »

What is this kid being stripped of?

He is doing another game of similar quality.   I think ESPN and Lee decided that they could easily avoid his introduction to America being associated with stupid memes and so they did.  Robert Lee broadcasting the Virginia game is not something that needs brave souls to defend.  It is beyond irrelevant and an absurdist bullshit reason to get worked up.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 23, 2017, 09:46:17 AM »
Lib, if you can't see how candy ass this is, then I can't help you. ESPN should be embarrassed.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 23, 2017, 09:46:36 AM »
It was pretty dumb.  Lee Corso stumbles around in mascot costumes on national tv for pete's sake.  this guy could handle the few weirdos who make the association.

Yeah, it's silly, but getting angry about it is sillier

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 23, 2017, 09:47:38 AM »
It's like my opinion man, it's pretty rough ridin' stupid. WGAF?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 23, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »
I mean, ESPN shits all over the president at every chance they get, but now they're afraid ppl are going to be mean to them, him, and stuff. Hurt feelings.  :frown:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 23, 2017, 09:49:20 AM »
Feel free to be offended bud, I just don't "get it"  :dunno:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 23, 2017, 09:49:37 AM »

He didn't get fired, he willingly switched to another game. Seriously, wtf is your issue here?

Clay Travis told his followers to be pissed off about this, so Wacky's rallying with his team to be pissed off about this.  Gives him a chance to call someone else a candy ass, can't let that opportunity just pass by.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 23, 2017, 09:50:19 AM »
Clay Travis is such a beta.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 23, 2017, 09:51:09 AM »
I was looking forward to Robert Lee's broadcast of this contest and the blockheads at ESPN took that from me

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 23, 2017, 09:52:45 AM »
I mean, ESPN shits all over the president at every chance they get, but now they're afraid ppl are going to be mean to them, him, and stuff. Hurt feelings.  :frown:

Really?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 23, 2017, 09:54:21 AM »

Clay Travis told his followers to be pissed off about this, so Wacky's rallying with his team to be pissed off about this.  Gives him a chance to call someone else a candy ass, can't let that opportunity just pass by.
:facepalm: Pit libs: "OMG, did Trump really say that? AAAAAJKLFGDUIGASDUIFASDFUIGUASDG[UISDAGJAJSDBGS[UIOASIDUG!!!!!!" Pit libs after ESPN flails over a broadcasters name: "Nothing to see here. No big deal. Ho hum".  :lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 23, 2017, 09:54:49 AM »
Wacks, its ok to look at ESPN at recognize they are left leaning and not let it bother you

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 23, 2017, 09:55:21 AM »
I just feel bad for Robert Lee because his broadcast of the Pittsburgh game will be lost in the ether as the rest of the nation is sits entranced watching someone else call the Virginia/William & Mary game on ESPN3. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 23, 2017, 09:56:14 AM »
:facepalm: Pit libs: "OMG, did Trump really say that? AAAAAJKLFGDUIGASDUIFASDFUIGUASDG[UISDAGJAJSDBGS[UIOASIDUG!!!!!!" Pit libs after ESPN flails over a broadcasters name: "Nothing to see here. No big deal. Ho hum".  :lol:

Dumbass libs getting all worked up about the POTUS and not ESPN switching broadcasters.  WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!