Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27497 times)

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »
I hear you cartier.  But this is the world we live in when you've got libtards with terroristic tendancies and lack of compassion for anyone but themselves.
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2017, 03:37:04 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/charlottesville-and-the-high-price-of-freedom/ar-AAqdabr
Well twinkleberries if an federal judge had granted the city's petition to a federal judge to make the nazi idol worshippers hold their hatefest at a different site, police said they could better keep the protesting factions apart, and maybe this senseless violence may never have happened.  I wonder is this was an Obama judge.  This article is a good read as Jarrett is a lawyer.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2017, 03:43:20 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2017, 05:03:35 PM »
Not sure what this is depicting. All I see are bad guys on both sides.

Lol

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2017, 06:50:02 AM »
Remember like a week ago when dax was defending nazis itt? That was pretty mumped up even for dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2017, 07:29:22 AM »
Sad that lib is the living definition of Godwin's Law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2017, 07:34:17 AM »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2017, 07:37:28 AM »
lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2017, 07:44:54 AM »
Thing is I call them Nazi's and I simply said other groups were there looking for trouble. 

But the resident narrative is that Antifa is some peaceful entity.  The other narrative is that there were "thousands" of Nazi's there when it was 10's upon 10's and of course all conservatives are Nazi's.

I'll gladly make fun of both extremist sides and watch lib and others melt down about it. 

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Charlottesville
« Reply #234 on: August 18, 2017, 07:53:44 AM »
Thing is I call them Nazi's and I simply said other groups were there looking for trouble. 

But the resident narrative is that Antifa is some peaceful entity.  The other narrative is that there were "thousands" of Nazi's there when it was 10's upon 10's and of course all conservatives are Nazi's.

I'll gladly make fun of both extremist sides and watch lib and others melt down about it. 

The resident narrative is that the Nazis--including the guy who literally murdered someone less than a week ago--are terrible people.

It is only the Daxes of the world who bring up the "so-called alt left" at all because for some reason you're uncomfortable simply saying, "yeah, that's really mumped up."

I mean, you can give it a try right now and it will pretty much be /thread. "Nazis bad."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 18, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »

The resident narrative is that the Nazis--including the guy who literally murdered someone less than a week ago--are terrible people.

It is only the Daxes of the world who bring up the "so-called alt left" at all because for some reason you're uncomfortable simply saying, "yeah, that's really mumped up."

I mean, you can give it a try right now and it will pretty much be /thread (although I kinda thought it was really /thread after the Godwin thing).

Yeah it is mumped up that someone got killed, one would think that's pretty much understood.  But I forget I'm talking with people who think everyone who disagrees with them on anything politically is a Nazi and think that if people don't exhibit enough online outrage than obviously they're Hitler. 

What a perfect method to silence discourse when anything less than lockstep acquiescence to a political view is called fascist and racist.  But that's exactly what's happening whether Libs want to admit or not.

So, Nazi's are bad, Ultra right wingers are bad, Ultra left fascists are bad.   

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 18, 2017, 08:30:05 AM »
So why did you get so daxoshima when I called the Nazis nazis last week? You were very upset over that

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 18, 2017, 08:30:36 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 18, 2017, 08:31:25 AM »
I mean multiple times you said the Nazis weren't nazis, what has changed your mind?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 18, 2017, 08:32:42 AM »
Nothing changed my mind. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 18, 2017, 08:34:06 AM »
So you're back to the Nazis aren't nazis?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 18, 2017, 08:48:34 AM »
who are all these normal, perfectly fine conservatives who are going to charlottesville to protest the removal of a confederate statue? if you heard there was a rally called "Unite the Right" and you thought "hey, I'm a conservative - I should go to that" and you show up to find there's a bunch of Nazis and Klansmen and other brands of white supremacists there and you don't immediately think "oh crap, this is not what I thought it was, I need to get out of here," what kind of conservative are you?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2017, 08:53:00 AM »
I agree, trey.

Dax is correct in that comparisons to Nazis as every turn is an epidemic and stupid.

Charlottesville is not one of those times. You are the banner you march under imo. The banners in Charlottesville were confederate and Nazi.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Charlottesville
« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2017, 09:10:09 AM »
Weird, I don't recall anyone saying that regular conservatives were going or were in Charlottesville.

Lib, your whole shtick is old and tired.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2017, 09:12:01 AM »

I mean, you can give it a try right now and it will pretty much be /thread (although I kinda thought it was really /thread after the Godwin thing).

Yeah it is mumped up that someone got killed, one would think that's pretty much understood.  But I forget I'm talking with people who think everyone who disagrees with them on anything politically is a Nazi and think that if people don't exhibit enough online outrage than obviously they're Hitler. 

What a perfect method to silence discourse when anything less than lockstep acquiescence to a political view is called fascist and racist.  But that's exactly what's happening whether Libs want to admit or not.

The only people I have seen called Nazis in this thread are largely people who would call themselves Nazis.  I haven't seen anybody call anybody Hitler either.  I haven't gone through the thread in all that much detail though.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2017, 09:13:53 AM »
Anyone that dax doesn't agree with is calling him Hitler in his weird delusional brain. Probably a conspiracy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Charlottesville
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2017, 09:15:20 AM »
Lib you're back to your usual random weird ass mini rants.  You're all over the map, as usual.

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2017, 09:16:19 AM »

The only people I have seen called Nazis in this thread are largely people who would call themselves Nazis.  I haven't seen anybody call anybody Hitler either.  I haven't gone through the thread in all that much detail though.

Lol, okay then. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »

Lol, okay then. 

I mean, quote a post :dunno: I could be wrong

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2017, 09:20:30 AM »
Weird, I don't recall anyone saying that regular conservatives were going or were in Charlottesville.

Pretty sure I saw a press conference about this...