Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27458 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2017, 09:42:49 AM »
Who are you imaginary fighting with?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2017, 09:43:19 AM »
Probably worth stating the obvious to get this back on track: this story is a story because someone (white supremacist) literally murdered another person (non white supremacist) because of their viewpoint.

Yes people are spinning it different ways, but my word it should not be hard to say maybe something is seriously wrong with a point of view that allows someone to justify doing that.

The story's a story b/c instead of the usual batch of rednecks being mad that another confederate symbol is being removed, that symbol being removed became a rallying point for racists across america to road trip to a town and make it a relatively large-scale nazi/klan event.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2017, 09:43:49 AM »
@ lib Catastrophe's dumbass post.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2017, 09:46:00 AM »
I just don't see any difference in the crazy white supremacist vs the crazy BLM member that are willing to kill for hateful reasons. That's just me tho. Both major POS.

That's because you are a reasonable man Wacky
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2017, 09:49:02 AM »
I'm sure there is some libdax out there who is cool with a guy shooting cops, but you won't find them on this blog or in the previous administration

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2017, 09:52:20 AM »
Every member of the KKK is a major POS, wacky.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2017, 09:54:47 AM »
I'm sure there is some libdax out there who is cool with a guy shooting cops, but you won't find them on this blog or in the previous administration

someone should dig up that thread and see how much deflection and what-about-ism there was

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2017, 09:56:13 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2017, 09:57:26 AM »
I found them on twitter. Lot's of ppl getting excited that justice was coming back at the pigs. Just as i'm sure you'll find the small group of crazy KKK peeps celebrating this dingleberry. Those crazies don't share the same overall message of normal extreme left or right everyday peeps, but that doesn't stop the left from calling every conservative a Nazi racist POS.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2017, 10:00:03 AM »
This guy gets it!

do you guys ever tire of blaming republicans/democrats for everthing?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2017, 10:05:48 AM »
No one is blaming Republicans. Plenty of Republicans (except the president for some reason) have very publicly stated that nazis are bad. Stop trying to twist this.

These nazi dudes don't represent "Republicans", they are the super into trump people though that Republicans got very offended when Hillary Clinton had the audacity to call them deplorable.

These are the people you choose to agree with when you defend trump at every turn. I honestly have no idea why real Republicans allow this administration to continue

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2017, 10:07:14 AM »
I found them on twitter. Lot's of ppl getting excited that justice was coming back at the pigs. Just as i'm sure you'll find the small group of crazy KKK peeps celebrating this dingleberry. Those crazies don't share the same overall message of normal extreme left or right everyday peeps, but that doesn't stop the left from calling every conservative a Nazi racist POS.

Wacky, this rally was full of actual real-life Nazis waving Nazi and Confederate flags around.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2017, 10:11:39 AM »

Wacky, this rally was full of actual real-life Nazis waving Nazi and Confederate flags around.

Also some in the trump administration

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2017, 10:13:02 AM »

Are you saying that a majority of KKK peeps are reasonable?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2017, 10:14:07 AM »
How did you come to that conclusion? Seriously, how?

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 14, 2017, 10:15:18 AM »
How did you come to that conclusion? Seriously, how?

Who are you responding to?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 14, 2017, 10:16:50 AM »
The lib who just quoted what I wrote and somehow is trying to twist it that I said KKK people are reasonable.  WTF?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 14, 2017, 10:23:04 AM »
No one is blaming Republicans. Plenty of Republicans (except the president for some reason) have very publicly stated that nazis are bad. Stop trying to twist this.

These nazi dudes don't represent "Republicans", they are the super into trump people though that Republicans got very offended when Hillary Clinton had the audacity to call them deplorable.

These are the people you choose to agree with when you defend trump at every turn. I honestly have no idea why real Republicans allow this administration to continue
Libs, thanks.  Good thoughts that I agree with.
The why to your question is we voted against Hillary and the far left she represents.
I would rather have Pence or a middle of the road Democrat.
The media and the radical left is trying to paint all republicans as Nazi and Klansman.  Some on this thread.  Couple this with the rebellious left hate turds showing up at trump rallies and trying to terroze ordinary citizens into not exercising their free speech rights, everyday decent folk are being driven towards Trump.  We may be shamed, and will crawl under a rock, but next election fury will be exercised at ballot box with the drubbing of moderates and liberal people seeking office.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 14, 2017, 10:25:04 AM »
The lib who just quoted what I wrote and somehow is trying to twist it that I said KKK people are reasonable.  WTF?

You felt the need to specify that the crazy KKK peeps would celebrate which implies that the reasonable KKK peeps would not.  I don't honestly think you find the KKK reasonable, it was just weird phrasing.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 14, 2017, 10:31:07 AM »
Weird way to try and deflect this story. Even weirder is why.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2017, 10:32:04 AM »
Yes, bad writing. I was trying to say the KKK as a whole, probably make up about .005% of the US population and some ppl have been trying to act like they make up how most Trump voters feel.

Lib has done a good job of breaking up that point.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2017, 10:33:14 AM »
Nobody is deflecting the story, phil. Was trying to make fun of Catastrophe's point. Bad ppl are bad, mmmmkay?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2017, 10:34:44 AM »
Yes, bad writing. I was trying to say the KKK as a whole, probably make up about .005% of the US population and some ppl have been trying to act like they make up how most Trump voters feel.

No ppl haven't.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2017, 10:35:04 AM »
Nobody is deflecting the story, phil. Was trying to make fun of Catastrophe's point. Bad ppl are bad, mmmmkay?
No crap.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2017, 10:36:13 AM »

No ppl haven't.
Jesus, you're so blind to the lib party. The crap is out there, dummy. Look at social media.