Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27509 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2017, 05:07:30 PM »
Oh man this is my absolute favorite conspiracy theory of the last year, maybe even OAT.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tey2o/reminder_antifa_are_literally_showing_up_at_trump/

Dax and gato, do you agree or disagree with the theory presented by the person who started this reddit thread?

I don't know anything about that.  But please continue extoll the narrative that Antifa is harmless. 

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
Oh man this is my absolute favorite conspiracy theory of the last year, maybe even OAT.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tey2o/reminder_antifa_are_literally_showing_up_at_trump/

Dax and gato, do you agree or disagree with the theory presented by the person who started this reddit thread?

Hard for me to agree or disagree,  don't know the facts
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2017, 05:12:41 PM »
The antifa movementioned has its roots in Europe, and is very violent.  So does this make all lefters qntifi, no.  So all conservatives and people who voted for Trump haters of minorities, women, or sexual variants.  However the media is trying to paint us as deplorables.   But this antifa bunch of thugs are championed as protectors of the misfortunate. 
Antifaschistische Aktion, Antifascistische Aktie, Antifascist Action or Antifascistisk Aktion — abbreviated as Antifa (German/Dutch/English) or AFA (Scandinavian) — is a far-left, extra-parliamentary, anti-fascist network in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Australia, Canada, the UK and the United States ...

Ahh hang in there.  They are just words you'll be ok.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2017, 05:12:57 PM »

You could try using common sense to form what seems to be a pretty easy deduction about a conspiracy theory that is completely batshit loonball insane :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2017, 05:16:07 PM »

You could try using common sense to form what seems to be a pretty easy deduction about a conspiracy theory that is completely batshit loonball insane :dunno:

Well either people pretended to be something they weren't or they didn't and I don't have the answer renocat.  :dunno:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2017, 05:22:25 PM »
David Duke has Trump by the short and curlies on this one.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2017, 05:24:39 PM »
Stop the mean words towards Reno, ty

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2017, 05:28:48 PM »
I know for a fact reno can handle some mean words now and then
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2017, 05:31:52 PM »
Only so many words a man can handle tho

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2017, 05:41:40 PM »
Who knew people calling actual nazis nazis would be such a big deal to dax? All gEing aside, I never thought even dax would have a problem with that
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2017, 05:44:48 PM »
The antifa movementioned has its roots in Europe, and is very violent.  So does this make all lefters qntifi, no.  So all conservatives and people who voted for Trump haters of minorities, women, or sexual variants.  However the media is trying to paint us as deplorables.   But this antifa bunch of thugs are championed as protectors of the misfortunate. 
Antifaschistische Aktion, Antifascistische Aktie, Antifascist Action or Antifascistisk Aktion — abbreviated as Antifa (German/Dutch/English) or AFA (Scandinavian) — is a far-left, extra-parliamentary, anti-fascist network in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Australia, Canada, the UK and the United States ...

not true someone who makes me uncomfortable

Just follow the thousand retweets, apparently everyone that has a different political view than the monolithic left or doesn't show the right amount of outrage is a Nazi. 

I think I'm understanding more and more this inferiority complex.  Thousands of RTs?  JFC.  The president himself is tweeting at people that disagree with his position (or media covering the facts) as losers, stupid, weak, moron, bad, lightweight, failing....but you want to get offended by RTs? 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2017, 07:18:19 PM »
Who knew people calling actual nazis nazis would be such a big deal to dax? All gEing aside, I never thought even dax would have a problem with that

he craves the ability to create butthurt too much to actually have anything else. It was fun to keep hitting the button to get him to respond in his typical way but it's just stupid to keep playing that sad song anymore. what a sad life he leads
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2017, 09:35:17 PM »
It is kind of weird that a guy that old spends his days obsessing over trying to get the best of strangers on an internet message board.  :sdeek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2017, 09:51:59 PM »
It is kind of weird that a guy that old spends his days obsessing over trying to get the best of strangers on an internet message board.  :sdeek:

Trump is all over twitter and he is crazy old

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2017, 10:02:14 PM »
also weird

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2017, 08:53:50 AM »
Probably worth stating the obvious to get this back on track: this story is a story because someone (white supremacist) literally murdered another person (non white supremacist) because of their viewpoint.

Yes people are spinning it different ways, but my word it should not be hard to say maybe something is seriously wrong with a point of view that allows someone to justify doing that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2017, 09:13:04 AM »
You and the Daily Stormer see things different

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2017, 09:15:08 AM »
Probably worth stating the obvious to get this back on track: this story is a story because someone (white supremacist) literally murdered another person (non white supremacist) because of their viewpoint.

Yes people are spinning it different ways, but my word it should not be hard to say maybe something is seriously wrong with a point of view that allows someone to justify doing that.
The world is a mess https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2017, 09:21:12 AM »

The world is a mess https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
And nobody had a problem calling that out as disgusting. Not sure the point of posting that here.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2017, 09:23:15 AM »
The media and the libs on this blog totally glossed over that Dallas cop shooting incident.

This blog and world need more centrist like myself and steve dave.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2017, 09:23:42 AM »
So testy

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »
Yes, that's the point.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »
Seems like every day since july 7, 2016 and now would have been good opportunities to bring up the glossing over. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2017, 09:32:23 AM »
The media and the libs on this blog totally glossed over that Dallas cop shooting incident.

This blog and world need more centrist like myself and steve dave.

Uh, wut
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2017, 09:40:51 AM »
I just don't see any difference in the crazy white supremacist vs the crazy BLM member that are willing to kill for hateful reasons. That's just me tho. Both major POS.