Author Topic: one year delayed, eh cap'n?  (Read 213378 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: one year delayed, eh cap'n?
« Reply #850 on: April 23, 2014, 03:26:35 PM »
i wonder if currie made up false documents that showed angel requested a transfer when in reality, he didn't ever request one.  and then currie made up additional documents that actually transferred angel to miami without angel's consent or knowledge.  then, and this is where the scenario gets interesting, he began shredding the documents but used deb's fingerprints on the bag of shredded docs and the shredding machine in an effort to frame deb's staff for the leti tampering charge?

i'll take you even one step further down the worm hole. what if deb isn't even deb and deb is actually rusty wilson and it wasn't rusty wilson arguing with fitz outside fitz's after hours aggieville party place but actually deb over the story that she knew he was going to run on her/rusty?  :dunno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 23, 2014, 03:28:39 PM »
This is becoming a groupthinktank!

The Big Train

« Reply #852 on: April 23, 2014, 03:28:45 PM »
i wonder if currie made up false documents that showed angel requested a transfer when in reality, he didn't ever request one.  and then currie made up additional documents that actually transferred angel to miami without angel's consent or knowledge.  then, and this is where the scenario gets interesting, he began shredding the documents but used deb's fingerprints on the bag of shredded docs and the shredding machine in an effort to frame deb's staff for the leti tampering charge?

i'll take you even one step further down the worm hole. what if deb isn't even deb and deb is actually rusty wilson and it wasn't rusty wilson arguing with fitz outside fitz's after hours aggieville party place but actually deb over the story that she knew he was going to run on her/rusty?  :dunno:

:Wha:

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 23, 2014, 03:31:57 PM »

What if Currie IS Angel?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 23, 2014, 03:33:52 PM »

What if Currie IS Angel?

I have access to documents that say otherwise.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: April 23, 2014, 03:34:59 PM »

What if Currie IS Angel?

if both of these seemingly unbelievable scenarios are true, and i think they both might be, i wonder who hatched this plan.  only a trained eye can spot a person wearing a detailed mask from the real person. are there any trained eyes in manhattan?  i really doubt that there are.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 23, 2014, 03:36:37 PM »

What if Currie IS Angel?

Those must be some documents.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 23, 2014, 03:38:51 PM »

What if Currie IS Angel?

if both of these seemingly unbelievable scenarios are true, and i think they both might be, i wonder who hatched this plan.  only a trained eye can spot a person wearing a detailed mask from the real person. are there any trained eyes in manhattan?  i really doubt that there are.

nbaf? the big red one? i mean the entire mhk msa is loaded with trained eyes further than those trained eyes can even see. you can take that to the bank for sure. the eye bank that is.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 23, 2014, 03:39:50 PM »

What if Currie IS Angel?

:lol:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 23, 2014, 03:46:47 PM »

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:53:12 PM by Rick RowdyBoyy Daris »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 23, 2014, 03:51:22 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 23, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
What if Currie IS Angel?

Yep, and sorry about omitting the spoiler alert.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 23, 2014, 08:43:24 PM »
He never expressed any desire to transfer until after the 2012-13 season.

this is either factually incorrect or a bald-faced lie.  take your pick w. regard to how well informed cc is.

Such a pickle. Fortunately for us, there is documentation of such things, and if one has access to such things, can easily tell which of us is correct. [Spoiler: it's not you.]

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you don't understand how words combine to articulate concepts and even coherent thoughts.  otherwise you're not just a liar, you're an incompetent one.

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 23, 2014, 08:50:58 PM »
There are articles where Angel said he spent several weeks pondering a transfer but gave oscar a chance to re-recruit him.  oscar was quoted several times during this period saying he thought everybody was coming back but wasn't for sure on Angel.  It's pretty obvious that a transfer was discussed with Angel at some point in time after oscar was hired.   

It's just a matter of what he was told when he brought up the subject.  Somehow they convinced him to stay when nobody thought he was likely to do so.   So he stays and the year went about as well as it possibly could have for both him and the team.   Yet he decides to transfer anyway when everybody thought it was a dead issue.

Well I guess I am confused. Was Sys saying that Angel had contemplated transferring at any point before 2012-13? Or was he saying that Angel had requested a transfer prior to 2012-13? If we are going to argue semantics we may be here a while.

My original statement was that Angel never expressed a desire to transfer prior to 2012-13. By that I meant, told oscar or a K-State admin that he was going to transfer. I apologize if I misunderstood Sys saying I was factually incorrect, or if my original statement was not clear.

You are correct, that Angel was re-recruited by oscar like the rest of the MBB roster after the coaching change.

And really, my original point was that no deal of staying/release was ever offered to Angel.

i prolly should have read to this point in the thread before responding.  so yes, there is an issue of semantics.  you (not anyone else, you) explicitly stated that art never expressed any desire to transfer until after the 2012-2013 season.  i a) knew that he did express such a desire, and b) was (still am) pretty damn sure that you chose those words carefully to make it sound to lazy readers like he was never interested in transferring while preserving your ability to do exactly what you are doing now - backtrack to some "he never requested a transfer from the athletic department, and that's what i meant" bullshit if anyone called you on it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #864 on: April 23, 2014, 08:58:52 PM »
The worst thing that's going to come out of this is when it's revealed deb had sexual relationships with players and then when things went south, told them if they transfer she'd tell everyone they were lesbians. #notjoking

As for Leti, whoever that is, nobody gives a crap.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 23, 2014, 09:10:44 PM »
sys don't take crap.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 23, 2014, 09:14:03 PM »
The worst thing that's going to come out of this is when it's revealed deb had sexual relationships with players and then when things went south, told them if they transfer she'd tell everyone they were lesbians. #notjoking

If that happens to be true, and it comes out, our athletic department is going to take a lot of rough ridin' heat for not knowing/doing anything about that situation. As they should.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #867 on: April 23, 2014, 09:31:49 PM »

If that happens to be true, and it comes out, our athletic department is going to take a lot of rough ridin' heat for not knowing/doing anything about that situation. As they should.

They knew. Luckily is Lesbians talk, so must the recruits we care about (18 yr old boys) are more likely to be aroused than concerned.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 23, 2014, 11:10:28 PM »

shame on you for responding to that, not kidding either

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 23, 2014, 11:19:39 PM »

I guess I've heard enough crazy crap about Deb Patterson that it didn't seem completely out of the realm of possibility, regardless of the source.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: April 23, 2014, 11:23:57 PM »

I guess I've heard enough crazy crap about Deb Patterson that it didn't seem completely out of the realm of possibility, regardless of the source.

get the eff outta here man, we heard a lot of crazy crap about Ron Prince too, would you believed it if some lunatic attention whore on a message board said he made football players suck his dick? A mouth is a mouth.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 23, 2014, 11:29:47 PM »

get the eff outta here man, we heard a lot of crazy crap about Ron Prince too, would you believed it if some lunatic attention whore on a message board said he made football players suck his dick? A mouth is a mouth.

Not a good analogy. You're talking about rape, what was actually proposed was consensual sexual activity with blackmail after the fact. Yes, I would have listened to a story about Ron Prince accepting hummers from football players, and if the former were true then I would have no problem believing that he blackmailed players to keep them at K-State.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 23, 2014, 11:30:41 PM »
But you're right, my bullshit filter should have weeded out any stories from FSD about anything.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 23, 2014, 11:41:51 PM »
Guys, who cares? :dunno: We just signed Malek. :emawkid:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire