Author Topic: Black mom in Louisiana faces jail for whoopin discipline into her kids  (Read 1055 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Breitbart:  A Louisiana black mom took a belt to her teenagers for breaking into a neighbor's home.  She was puttin love whoopin discipline into them with a belt.  Local authorities have descended on her with PC fury.  The neighborhood said welts, bruises, and cuts better than the kids getting shot as an intruder or winding up in prison.  Goodie libs are sicing the law on this tough love mom and taking away her kids.  These are the same nuts wanting to take our rights to have a gun.  Now they are after our parental rights to discipline.  I never would discipline my kids like this, but some parents need the right to bear a whoopin belt.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
i don't think parents should beat their kids, renocat
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
i don't think parents should beat their kids, renocat
It sounds like this was more of a whoopin.

Royals aren't gonna win 'em all

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
is the fact that the mom is black relevant??

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
is the fact that the mom is black relevant??

Yes, everyone knows if you don't beat black children they will either get shot or go to jail
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Whooping your kids is a part of black culturs.  This mom thought what she did was right for her mids.  But here comes the PC crowd.  Just like they did for Adrian Peterson.  Many of these self proclaimed kid protectors believe abortion is fine.   I don't understand their schizophrenic veiws about protecting kids.  How dare we try to mold the behavior of a child.  We have passed beyond babarism.  I don't believe in this type of punishment personally, but we can't deny this right to others.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
People that beat the crap out of their kids are terrible parents

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Whooping your kids is a part of black culturs.  This mom thought what she did was right for her mids.  But here comes the PC crowd.  Just like they did for Adrian Peterson.  Many of these self proclaimed kid protectors believe abortion is fine.   I don't understand their schizophrenic veiws about protecting kids.  How dare we try to mold the behavior of a child.  We have passed beyond babarism.  I don't believe in this type of punishment personally, but we can't deny this right to others.

I would disagree that hitting your kids is a part of "black culture," but even if something is a part of your culture, does that make it ok? You could make an argument that female genital mutilation is part of the culture of different African societies - does that make it acceptable?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

I would disagree that hitting your kids is a part of "black culture," but even if something is a part of your culture, does that make it ok? You could make an argument that female genital mutilation is part of the culture of different African societies - does that make it acceptable?
Reno has always been a big fan of sharia law

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

oh crap, I haven't read the constitution in a really long time - which amendment is it that allows you to beat your kids?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Let's put the little home invaders in prison.  Prosecute black mom and.chuck her in the pokey. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
FYI, she whipped them with an electrical cord, not a belt. Also, if three of her sons are breaking into someone's house to steal TVs and tons of other stuff, it's likely she's already a horrible mom in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:52:12 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12