Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 329398 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2014, 10:17:20 PM »
Liz Warren is clinically insane, a bona fide lunatic. Whenever her name comes up as a potential presidential candidate I'm reminded at how rough ridin' off the farm nuts the left is. Find 5 minutes of her on YouTube that isn't completely nuts, not possible.  She is crazy on an ideological level, which is virtually impossible.

Fauxcahontas could significantly damage if not beat Hillary for the nomination before imploding in the general. But I don't think we'll be this lucky. I assume Hillary is going to buy her off with a prominent position in her admin.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2014, 10:21:23 PM »
Liz Warren is clinically insane, a bona fide lunatic. Whenever her name comes up as a potential presidential candidate I'm reminded at how rough ridin' off the farm nuts the left is. Find 5 minutes of her on YouTube that isn't completely nuts, not possible.  She is crazy on an ideological level, which is virtually impossible.

Fauxcahontas could significantly damage if not beat Hillary for the nomination before imploding in the general. But I don't think we'll be this lucky. I assume Hillary is going to buy her off with a prominent position in her admin.

HC has the nomination locked up minus a huge scandal.  You are seriously underestimating the machine she has ready to engage.  Warren is a speed bump

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2014, 10:31:27 PM »
You can't find a 2 minute soundbite of Liz Warren ordering a burger that isn't batshit crazy.  She is nuts, wacko, an astronaut.

Hillary is unappealing because she's an awful person and everyone hates her. They'll run someone else, anyone else, just like 2008.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2014, 10:32:54 PM »
You can't find a 2 minute soundbite of *republican primary candidate* ordering a burger that isn't batshit crazy.  She is nuts, wacko, an astronaut.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2014, 10:36:20 PM »
You can't find a 2 minute soundbite of *republican primary candidate* ordering a burger that isn't batshit crazy.  She is nuts, wacko, an astronaut.

Just when you were about to convince everyone you weren't a partisan peon.  Work on fortitude

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2014, 10:37:39 PM »
just because i don't vote d doesn't mean that the r's aren't all rough ridin' insane

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2014, 10:40:17 PM »
just because i don't vote d doesn't mean that the r's aren't all rough ridin' insane

Faker!

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2014, 11:00:35 PM »

Just when you were about to convince everyone you weren't a partisan peon.  Work on fortitude

Seven is just stating fact. 

Just because people don't like Ds doesn't mean they're rigid bad person republicans.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2014, 11:25:56 PM »
I bet the Dems are thrilled to have an epithet railing nonsensical hate speech for them.  Really takes them back to when their party was divided over whether or not to support the KKK.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2014, 11:55:07 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2014, 11:27:27 AM »
The country is done with Clintons and Bushs. Go away.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2014, 11:29:47 AM »
CNN panel starts laughing as State Dept spokeswoman can't name a single accomplishment of SOS Clinton.

. . . and you had one of the most senior correspondents in terms of covering State asking the questions in the presser.

Hilarious.

Hillary has got to be asking why the current Pres didn't get the same treatment in the run-up to 2008.

I mean....why not spell it "HiLLarious"?  Funny name insults are a huge part of your Pit game.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2014, 11:38:39 AM »
CNN panel starts laughing as State Dept spokeswoman can't name a single accomplishment of SOS Clinton.

. . . and you had one of the most senior correspondents in terms of covering State asking the questions in the presser.

Hilarious.

Hillary has got to be asking why the current Pres didn't get the same treatment in the run-up to 2008.

I mean....why not spell it "HiLLarious"?  Funny name insults are a huge part of your Pit game.

Thought about it.

well, we have certain customer expectations and FSD/K-S-U name games are a huge part of the "Pit package" we sell.  You can help them out when you see an opportunity.

thanks!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 02:04:36 PM »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2014, 02:13:31 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2014, 02:42:14 AM »
Media  :shakesfist:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2014, 11:11:51 PM »
Did you guys see our girl, Hillary, on The Daily Show tuesday night?  :love:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2014, 11:17:39 PM »
Did you guys see our girl, Hillary, on The Daily Show tuesday night?  :love:

Pretty studly?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2014, 01:14:27 AM »
Hillary seems like a terrible person to me.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2014, 06:20:59 AM »

How could anybody know if they would vote for Hillary without knowing who she is running against? This question is very premature.

I'm just asking for perceived accomplishments. Let's not get all semantical here.

Well, she cofounded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, was the first female chair of the Legal Services Corporation, and was the first female partner at Rose Law Firm. She served on the Board of Directors at Walmart. She was a US senator for 8 years, and was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.

Huh. Seems like most of this had more to do with her husband being AG/Governor of Arkansas, and then POTUS. I'm more interested in stuff she's actually accomplished - not positions she was elected/appointed to. Like, what did she do well as SOS? I see she got a law degree from Yale and was an undergrad commencement speaker, so I'm thinking she's pretty intelligent - I'm just trying to figure out what she's got to run on besides holding a lot of positions and being The First Woman President.

how blue were your balls since you had to wait 16 posts to pull this out

lol

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2014, 07:36:30 AM »

How could anybody know if they would vote for Hillary without knowing who she is running against? This question is very premature.

I'm just asking for perceived accomplishments. Let's not get all semantical here.

Well, she cofounded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, was the first female chair of the Legal Services Corporation, and was the first female partner at Rose Law Firm. She served on the Board of Directors at Walmart. She was a US senator for 8 years, and was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.

Huh. Seems like most of this had more to do with her husband being AG/Governor of Arkansas, and then POTUS. I'm more interested in stuff she's actually accomplished - not positions she was elected/appointed to. Like, what did she do well as SOS? I see she got a law degree from Yale and was an undergrad commencement speaker, so I'm thinking she's pretty intelligent - I'm just trying to figure out what she's got to run on besides holding a lot of positions and being The First Woman President.

how blue were your balls since you had to wait 16 posts to pull this out

lol

yes, that was fantastic.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2014, 08:54:56 AM »
It's not a gotcha question. I'm really trying to figure out what the arguments will be for why she'd be a good president. The "accomplishments" I've heard of don't seem to really be accomplishments at all - just holding a series of offices with mediocre performance at best.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2014, 08:56:07 AM »
sounds like she's lost the ksuw vote which sucks because I had a feeling it was up for grabs this time around