Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027688 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #7150 on: July 10, 2018, 10:13:09 PM »
Why do dems get so pissed for being called out as hypocrites???

They act like lack of credibility isn't the ultimate argument.

Prob not your best move to talk hypocritical behavior and credibility rn.

You are a bunch of shape shifters who stand for exactly nothing. It's bizarre, and everyone just  :rolleyes: @ you.  And you don't even realize it.

Your fly is down, hombre
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: July 10, 2018, 10:15:38 PM »
Why do dems get so pissed for being called out as hypocrites???

They act like lack of credibility isn't the ultimate argument.

Prob not your best move to talk hypocritical behavior and credibility rn.

You are a bunch of shape shifters who stand for exactly nothing. It's bizarre, and everyone just  :rolleyes: @ you.  And you don't even realize it.

Your fly is down, hombre

"Trump - king of credibility...Dax approved me saying this"

- FSD

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7152 on: July 10, 2018, 10:16:58 PM »
You are a bunch of shape shifters who stand for exactly nothing.

I agree with this BTW...assuming you are meaning DNC/LibBots/etc. terms.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: July 11, 2018, 07:06:45 AM »

Guys dax is still in the process of a decades long meltdown over people/libs protesting the Iraq war.  That's what this is all about and always been about.

Why would I be upset about protesting the Iraq war? 

For the same reason you get upset about people being mean to Trump or any future Republican.
[/quote

Yeah, that's it.   

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7155 on: July 11, 2018, 08:25:13 AM »
Trump doing a bang up job with alternative facts in front of his peers this morning.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7156 on: July 11, 2018, 10:01:02 AM »
Trump doing a bang up job with alternative facts in front of his peers this morning.

Yes, lets continue to spend nearly 4% of our GDP on defense (well above the NATO threshold) while our "partner" Germany is nearly a full percentage point below the NATO mandated GDP defense percentile threshold and currently has an armed forces that is in utter disarray.   

Turkey and Poland are also taking shots at Germany as well for both the pipeline with Russia and Germany's lack of participation in NATO missions.   

Germany talks about "energy independence" so that's why they have the pipeline with Russia??   Let's go ask some former Eastern Bloc states what it's like to have a pipeline with and depend on Russia for energy.   Meanwhile 35,000 plus U.S. troops protect that pipeline route for Germany and their too fat to fight military.

So which is it, U.S:  World policeman, or not?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7157 on: July 11, 2018, 11:00:17 AM »

Yes, lets continue to spend nearly 4% of our GDP on defense (well above the NATO threshold) while our "partner" Germany is nearly a full percentage point below the NATO mandated GDP defense percentile threshold and currently has an armed forces that is in utter disarray.   

Turkey and Poland are also taking shots at Germany as well for both the pipeline with Russia and Germany's lack of participation in NATO missions.   

Germany talks about "energy independence" so that's why they have the pipeline with Russia??   Let's go ask some former Eastern Bloc states what it's like to have a pipeline with and depend on Russia for energy.   Meanwhile 35,000 plus U.S. troops protect that pipeline route for Germany and their too fat to fight military.

You were for us upping our defense budget

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7158 on: July 11, 2018, 11:00:26 AM »
You are a bunch of shape shifters who stand for exactly nothing.

I agree with this BTW...assuming you are meaning DNC/LibBots/etc. terms.

i dunno, they definitely stand for a handful of things without shifting. They are staunchly pro abortion. . .that doesn't seem to be shifting. Though maybe I am too young (at 30) to remember a time when that wasn't all that important to them. They are also pretty regularly pro-big government.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7159 on: July 11, 2018, 11:25:21 AM »
Just remembering how much LibBots stood up and appreciated their hero using the phrase "Old Europe" as if it was, you know, a bad thing.

But now, LibBot Nation aka the New NeoCons are worried that there may not be enough U.S. military might around to protect "Old Europe".
Is this "specific"? Bc nobody knows wtf you are saying.

Did Obama call Old Europe, Old Europe?  Yes

Your brain is broken.

This was a Donald Rumsfeld quote:
On January 22, 2003 Rumsfeld answered a question from Charles Groenhuijsen, a Dutch journalist, about the potential US invasion of Iraq:[1][2]

Q: Sir, a question about the mood among European allies. You were talking about the Islamic world a second ago. But now the European allies. If you look at, for example, France, Germany, also a lot of people in my own country -- I'm from Dutch public TV, by the way -- it seems that a lot of Europeans rather give the benefit of the doubt to Saddam Hussein than President George Bush. These are U.S. allies. What do you make of that?

Rumsfeld: Well, it's -- what do I make of it?

Q: They have no clerics. They have no Muslim clerics there.

Rumsfeld: Are you helping me? (Laughter.) Do you think I need help? (Laughter.)

What do I think about it? Well, there isn't anyone alive who wouldn't prefer unanimity. I mean, you just always would like everyone to stand up and say, Way to go! That's the right thing to do, United States.

Now, we rarely find unanimity in the world. I was ambassador to NATO, and I -- when we would go in and make a proposal, there wouldn't be unanimity. There wouldn't even be understanding. And we'd have to be persuasive. We'd have to show reasons. We'd have to -- have to give rationales. We'd have to show facts. And, by golly, I found that Europe on any major issue is given -- if there's leadership and if you're right, and if your facts are persuasive, Europe responds. And they always have.

Now, you're thinking of Europe as Germany and France. I don't. I think that's old Europe. If you look at the entire NATO Europe today, the center of gravity is shifting to the east. And there are a lot of new members. And if you just take the list of all the members of NATO and all of those who have been invited in recently -- what is it? Twenty-six, something like that? -- you're right. Germany has been a problem, and France has been a problem.

Q: But opinion polls --

Rumsfeld: But -- just a minute. Just a minute. But you look at vast numbers of other countries in Europe. They're not with France and Germany on this, they're with the United States.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/the-world-from-berlin-erdogan-has-gambled-away-political-capital-a-617922.html
Obama specifically disagreed with this:
US President Barack Obama spent much of his trip to Europe rebuilding bridges. In Prague on Sunday for a US-EU summit, he said "in my view, there is no old Europe or new Europe. There is only a united Europe.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7160 on: July 11, 2018, 11:31:12 AM »

You were for us upping our defense budget

Nope, that was simply a response to the New NeoCons who were all worried about the Evil Vlad Putin.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7161 on: July 11, 2018, 11:32:46 AM »
Just remembering how much LibBots stood up and appreciated their hero using the phrase "Old Europe" as if it was, you know, a bad thing.

But now, LibBot Nation aka the New NeoCons are worried that there may not be enough U.S. military might around to protect "Old Europe".
Is this "specific"? Bc nobody knows wtf you are saying.

Did Obama call Old Europe, Old Europe?  Yes

Your brain is broken.

This was a Donald Rumsfeld quote:
On January 22, 2003 Rumsfeld answered a question from Charles Groenhuijsen, a Dutch journalist, about the potential US invasion of Iraq:[1][2]

Q: Sir, a question about the mood among European allies. You were talking about the Islamic world a second ago. But now the European allies. If you look at, for example, France, Germany, also a lot of people in my own country -- I'm from Dutch public TV, by the way -- it seems that a lot of Europeans rather give the benefit of the doubt to Saddam Hussein than President George Bush. These are U.S. allies. What do you make of that?

Rumsfeld: Well, it's -- what do I make of it?

Q: They have no clerics. They have no Muslim clerics there.

Rumsfeld: Are you helping me? (Laughter.) Do you think I need help? (Laughter.)

What do I think about it? Well, there isn't anyone alive who wouldn't prefer unanimity. I mean, you just always would like everyone to stand up and say, Way to go! That's the right thing to do, United States.

Now, we rarely find unanimity in the world. I was ambassador to NATO, and I -- when we would go in and make a proposal, there wouldn't be unanimity. There wouldn't even be understanding. And we'd have to be persuasive. We'd have to show reasons. We'd have to -- have to give rationales. We'd have to show facts. And, by golly, I found that Europe on any major issue is given -- if there's leadership and if you're right, and if your facts are persuasive, Europe responds. And they always have.

Now, you're thinking of Europe as Germany and France. I don't. I think that's old Europe. If you look at the entire NATO Europe today, the center of gravity is shifting to the east. And there are a lot of new members. And if you just take the list of all the members of NATO and all of those who have been invited in recently -- what is it? Twenty-six, something like that? -- you're right. Germany has been a problem, and France has been a problem.

Q: But opinion polls --

Rumsfeld: But -- just a minute. Just a minute. But you look at vast numbers of other countries in Europe. They're not with France and Germany on this, they're with the United States.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/the-world-from-berlin-erdogan-has-gambled-away-political-capital-a-617922.html
Obama specifically disagreed with this:
US President Barack Obama spent much of his trip to Europe rebuilding bridges. In Prague on Sunday for a US-EU summit, he said "in my view, there is no old Europe or new Europe. There is only a united Europe.

Okay then. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7162 on: July 11, 2018, 01:04:57 PM »
Lololololol

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #7163 on: July 11, 2018, 02:34:55 PM »
Oof, Dax bending over again for a good ol' fact-fisting

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7164 on: July 11, 2018, 02:37:30 PM »
The trump administration has been just disastrous to dax's credibility  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7165 on: July 11, 2018, 03:18:47 PM »
Oh man, you guys got me on a dumpster dive.   I feel really bad, man.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7166 on: July 11, 2018, 03:41:48 PM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7167 on: July 11, 2018, 03:53:01 PM »
Oh man, you guys got me on a dumpster dive.   I feel really bad, man.

the wackycat defense

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7168 on: July 11, 2018, 04:01:57 PM »
You just stated it...that's not a dumpster dive.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7169 on: July 11, 2018, 04:06:38 PM »
You just stated it...that's not a dumpster dive.

Okay then, if you say so, Phil.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7170 on: July 11, 2018, 04:48:10 PM »
KC gets a trump visit in July. Is this like a Jimmy buffet concert where a bunch of 60 year old white guys flock to town with maga hats?

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7171 on: July 11, 2018, 05:04:14 PM »
KC gets a trump visit in July. Is this like a Jimmy buffet concert where a bunch of 60 year old white guys flock to town with maga hats?

Probably not because flying into KC is expensive and the airport is trash.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7172 on: July 11, 2018, 05:05:39 PM »

Probably not because flying into KC is expensive and the airport is trash.

I think a large portion of those people are probably traveling by camper.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7173 on: July 11, 2018, 05:18:37 PM »
Where is it located?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7174 on: July 11, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
Where is it located?
Not sure it's been announced....gotta be Independence Center area.