Poll

Recently in Mississippi, a measure was defeated that would have solidified the moment of conception as the point at which life officially begins.  Do you believe such a measure should be put into the Kansas state constitution?

Yes, because I am a rough ridin' idiot
2 (18.2%)
No, because I am sensible and not stuck in 1850 or some crap like that
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: "Personhood" Ballot Initiative in Mississippi  (Read 2743 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"Personhood" Ballot Initiative in Mississippi
« on: November 09, 2011, 05:57:24 PM »
LOL @ the idea that we should enact legislation that would make it illegal for a rape victim to get the morning-after pill, or for an infertile married couple to do in vitro fertilization, or for [a million other super-obvious things here].   That crap couldn't even pass in Mississippi.  Really nice try, weirdos.  :flush: 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57321126/mississippis-personhood-amendment-fails-at-polls/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: "Personhood" Ballot Initiative in Mississippi
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
Surprised that didn't pass. Isn't this the same state that thinks interracial marriage should be illegal?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
WEIRDOS!!!

What a dork
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 07:10:58 PM »
Surprised that didn't pass. Isn't this the same state that thinks interracial marriage should be illegal?

I would think that bill wouldn't have much trouble passing in Kansas.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »

Only Muslims are against interracial marriage, dumbass

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »
It probably would.  Mississippi is even more conservative about "life" issues than Kansas, right?  And this ballot initiative would've had some crazy-ass far-reaching affects.  Even though Kansas is full of dumbass herda-haddas, I gotta think they're smart enough to realize that anything that outlaws many forms of birth control is a bad thing.

......right?   :ohno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 07:27:58 PM »

And nearly half of Mississippi Republicans

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/08/46-percent-of-mississippi-republicans-want-interracial-marriage/

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 07:30:06 PM »
It probably would.  Mississippi is even more conservative about "life" issues than Kansas, right?  And this ballot initiative would've had some crazy-ass far-reaching affects.  Even though Kansas is full of dumbass herda-haddas, I gotta think they're smart enough to realize that anything that outlaws many forms of birth control is a bad thing.

Which forms of birth control were proposed to be outlawed?  :dnr: article  Sounds stupid.

While you're at it, can you explain "reproductive rights"?  I hear this term all the time from the pro-abortion "weirdos", but don't know what it means.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 07:31:15 PM »

And nearly half of Mississippi Republicans

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/08/46-percent-of-mississippi-republicans-want-interracial-marriage/

Huff Post  :dubious:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 09:20:46 PM »
Online abortion debates are almost entirely characterized by both sides over-simplifying what is a ridiculously complicated issue.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 09:23:55 PM »
You're definitely right, except that in this case the crap was so ridiculous that even Mississippi didn't want it. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »

Which forms of birth control were proposed to be outlawed?  :dnr: article  Sounds stupid.

While you're at it, can you explain "reproductive rights"?  I hear this term all the time from the pro-abortion "weirdos", but don't know what it means.

RE first question: read the article, I'm not typing it out for you just because you're lazy.

RE second question: reproductive rights=the right to decide for yourself that you shouldn't have to have a rapist's baby, for one?   :dunno:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »

RE first question: read the article, I'm not typing it out for you just because you're lazy.

RE second question: reproductive rights=the right to decide for yourself that you shouldn't have to have a rapist's baby, for one?   :dunno:

you aren't very bright, are you?

I shut this rough ridin' pit down, and I'll be damned if you get it going again with the drivel of a couple hundred mississipians.

Saying all abortion should be legal because there's an off chance a rapist impregnates a woman, is like saying all murder should be legal since there's a chance you'll need to kill someone in self defense. 

Take abortion topics to the religion and/or morality pit.

Mods, pls form a religion and/or morality pit for georgetillerbenny's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) ass threads

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 01:17:49 AM »

you aren't very bright, are you?

I shut this rough ridin' pit down, and I'll be damned if you get it going again with the drivel of a couple hundred mississipians.

Saying all abortion should be legal because there's an off chance a rapist impregnates a woman, is like saying all murder should be legal since there's a chance you'll need to kill someone in self defense. 

Mods, pls form a religion and/or morality pit for georgetillerbenny's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) ass threads

Oh man, cuss words!  Mean tone!   :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 12:26:56 AM »
skinnybenny clearly needs more god in his life

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 05:01:10 AM »
skinnybenny clearly needs more god in his life

:cry:

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 10:52:24 AM »
"you aren't very bright, are you?

Mods, pls form a religion and/or morality pit for georgetillerbenny's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) ass threads"

:flush: