Author Topic: KSU vs. Brad Underwoods adopted temporary school Good and Bad status report.  (Read 11265 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Nobody cares, Carnes.

Online kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
fanning, why are you so obsessed with me?  i don't get it

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Your act is old and unoriginal. It's mucking up the board.

Online kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Your act is old and unoriginal. It's mucking up the board.

shut up you half wit.  you become enraged when anyone says something you disagree with.  you belong at gpc.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
I thought both backs looked solid. Robinson's biggest problem was at least two complete whiffs on pass protection.

Yeah, the one where he got Waters nailed was pretty bad. Other than that, I'm not sure how much better fans could have expected. I thought they both had at least the same burst as Hubert and Dmac's pass catching was very sexy.

i pretty much hated hubert.  hate might be a strong word, but i didn't like him

Is there anything you don't hate?
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bad:  Amount of trash our White Trash fan base leaves in the stands.  Imagine the money K-State could save if you messy effs actually picked up your trash.

Sad

is this dax's way of saying he was at the game? i can't tell.

lol

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Snyder has had plenty of really solid college backs; guys like Gallon, Hickson, Lawrence, and Hubert. Then a couple a notch above in Scobey and Thomas. Then a complete stud in Sproles. Nothing wrong with the quality of backs during his tenure.

I know what dax is saying though. Even the RB from NDSU looks more physically imposing than anyone we have right now. In BS's offense it does seem like we should have more studs consistently.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Snyder has had plenty of really solid college backs; guys like Gallon, Hickson, Lawrence, and Hubert. Then a couple a notch above in Scobey and Thomas. Then a complete stud in Sproles. Nothing wrong with the quality of backs during his tenure.

I know what dax is saying though. Even the RB from NDSU looks more physically imposing than anyone we have right now. In BS's offense it does seem like we should have more studs consistently.

Not saying we have a bunch of 5 stars back there but everyone looks like a major college back to me. I mean I'd take a Derrick Henry but what we have looks legit

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Not saying we have a bunch of 5 stars back there but everyone looks like a major college back to me. I mean I'd take a Derrick Henry but what we have looks legit

I mean, I know I can't have everything I want. I just wish I could.

In this day and age lots of things are more important than having a stud rb anyways.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big negative, the cell phone sitch :flush: last season I could at least use my phone, last night it was bad, like circa 2009 bad. WTF

I didn't think Waters looked comfortable in the pocket. I don't know if it was because of line, receivers inability to separate, Jake being  spastic and scared, or all three off these things.

catzacker

It seems like the OL still sucks.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Imagine how garbagey this offense will be when Lockett inevitably goes down. I've said this before but it needs to be repeated.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dsams man. What could have been.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Imagine how garbagey this offense will be when Lockett inevitably goes down. I've said this before but it needs to be repeated.

imagine how bad the offense will be next year.  we may not make a bowl game.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

I don't think anyone wants to think about it. It's a scary thought, and also infuriating because having Sams makes the loss of Lockett less devastating.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes solid backs and one stud (as long as there was a capable dual threat QB lining up in the backfield with him). 

Like I've said before, everybody loved all of Hubert and he was a nice little back and a nice little story.   Sad thing is, that in 2012 and 2013, Darren Sproles or a real stud likely goes to NYC instead of Klein because of the massive holes and space that Klein and the offense would have provided him to house many long runs that Hubert made into nice little runs.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Dinkmentia Vu.

Solid efforts from both backs, considering many thought they would struggle to replace John Hubert. But that’s not where the running-back rotation ends. When a reporter asked K-State coach LHC Bill Snyder about the game’s top two rushers, Snyder asked why Judah Jones wasn’t mentioned in the question.

"How about Judah Jones?" Snyder said. "Judah made some people miss him, right? We need to stop being stubborn and make sure that he gets the opportunity to do that."

Judah Jones, a hybrid receiver/runner, rushed for 24 yards on two carries in the fourth quarter.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/article1337965.html#storylink=cpy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Judah, don't miss that check down in practice on Tuesday and you'll get more touches on Saturday.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
nathan doesn't think the sacks are anything to worry about yet

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
The tuck in me wants to point out successful sessions we've had where we didn't look perfect first game. The non tuck in me wants to point out years where we beat the crap out of crappy teams first game of the season.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
nathan doesn't think the sacks are anything to worry about yet

:thumbs:

Offline DKmode50

• Fan
    • View Profile
Jesus this board really is a collection of complete ftards.....it was even started by one one in Fatty... all loveable ftards. but actual intelligent sports talk just sort of flies out the window.

Online kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this place has been attracting some really weird posters lately

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jesus this board really is a collection of complete ftards.....it was even started by one one in Fatty... all loveable ftards. but actual intelligent sports talk just sort of flies out the window.

Give it time, some good discussion will come. And this thread wasn't all bad.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Oh, it is on.  It is on like...