General Discussion > Wacky's World

What does an average weekday look like to you?

(1/13) > >>

420seriouscat69:
-I usually get up around 7:10 and have to watch Gator for about 20 minutes before I hop in the shower. 15 minutes to get ready and then 15 minute commute to work.

-8 to 9: I play catch up at work. I've gotta check gE, twitter, Facebook, the news, etc. so I have my talking points ready for the day with my coworkers.

-9 to 9:15: Finally look through my emails. Check my calendar for the day. Maybe pour me a cup of coffee. Depends how my blood pressure is looking on that day.

-9:15 to 11:30: Fake work stuff, gE, talk to some docs, maybe even make some offers.

-11:30 to 1: Long lunch. Take gator out. Eat and binge on the office at home

-1 to 5: Finally my juices are loose and I might make some calls, emails candidates, hop on Linkedin and do some work.

-5:15 to 7ish: Depends on the commute and stuff, but i'm usually swimming laps at the gym. I finish with about a 5 minute hot tub experience after i'm done.

-7 to 9:30/10ish- Dinner with Mrs wacky. Non stop harrassment from Gator and binge watching whatever show/movie we wanna watch that night.

-10ish is bedtime. About 30-45 minutes in bed of watching Friends or Jimmy Fallon.

-11:  :zzz:

GregKSU1027:

--- Quote from: WackyCat08 on April 04, 2018, 08:53:26 AM ----I usually get up around 7:10 and have to watch Gator for about 20 minutes before I hop in the shower. 15 minutes to get ready and then 15 minute commute to work.

-8 to 9: I play catch up at work. I've gotta check gE, twitter, Facebook, the news, etc. so I have my talking points ready for the day with my coworkers.

-9 to 9:15: Finally look through my emails. Check my calendar for the day. Maybe pour me a cup of coffee. Depends how my blood pressure is looking on that day.

-9:15 to 11:30: Fake work stuff, gE, talk to some docs, maybe even make some offers.

-11:30 to 1: Long lunch. Take gator out. Eat and binge on the office at home

-1 to 5: Finally my juices are loose and I might make some calls, emails candidates, hop on Linkedin and do some work.

-5:15 to 7ish: Depends on the commute and stuff, but i'm usually swimming laps at the gym. I finish with about a 5 minute hot tub experience after i'm done.

-7 to 9:30/10ish- Dinner with Mrs wacky. Non stop harrassment from Gator and binge watching whatever show/movie we wanna watch that night.

-10ish is bedtime. About 30-45 minutes in bed of watching Friends or Jimmy Fallon.

-11:  :zzz:

--- End quote ---
Wow i wish my life was this structured haha

420seriouscat69:
Haha. It can change a lot, but that's it for the most part.  :D

8manpick:
My average weekday looks like the alpenglow of sunrise in the Rockies. Thanks for asking!

meow meow:
the 5 min hot tub experience sounds interesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version