Author Topic: SCOTUS rules Ohio can purge voter lists. Yeah!!!  (Read 773 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SCOTUS rules Ohio can purge voter lists. Yeah!!!
« on: June 12, 2018, 03:16:49 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-decides-case-on-purging-voter-registration-rolls/
They ruled that Ohio can purge inactive voters from the voters rolls.  Leftocrats are bent all out of shape over this.  The 4 liberal justices voted no.  Why are liberals so peaved?  I am glad dead people will not be allowed to vote.  And don’t give me the crap line about disenfranchised poor disadvantaged  souls.  Voting is a priviledge and not a right.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: SCOTUS rules Ohio can purge voter lists. Yeah!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 05:41:47 AM »
It’s because of the barriers they are putting up to urban areas. They already did a survey of Ohio’s voting purge and found with they are purging Cleveland and Cincinnati at a much higher rate than they are for GOP friendly areas. States will copy Ohio’s plan and may as well call it what it is….we will purge Democrats from the rolls. They’ve already done it with extreme Gerrymandering, See North Carolina, Wisconsin, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Iowa, other states, and what was Pennsylvania. Yes, Maryland is gerrymandered to the Dems advantage but it doesn’t make it right and needs to be reversed. It’s essentially making most Congressional Races a waste of time and preordained. Texas passed a voter ID law that was ruled it violated the laws because of how they surgically target Black voters.  There seems to be a pattern here targeting Dem Voters to ensure that even if they don’t have a majority of the population’s votes (real votes), they have a majority in the house.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 07:18:11 AM »
Why do Republicans hate people voting?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 07:25:18 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-decides-case-on-purging-voter-registration-rolls/
They ruled that Ohio can purge inactive voters from the voters rolls.  Leftocrats are bent all out of shape over this.  The 4 liberal justices voted no.  Why are liberals so peaved?  I am glad dead people will not be allowed to vote.  And don’t give me the crap line about disenfranchised poor disadvantaged  souls.  Voting is a priviledge and not a right.

voting is very much a right, fyi
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 08:32:35 AM »
Voting is a priviledge and not a right.

:sdeek:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 08:34:51 AM »
 :lol:

good job, sb.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."