Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756554 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #2925 on: August 09, 2017, 06:10:27 PM »
Dax, friend, there is no gEin' with your crazy conspiracy ass, just amusement at the lengths you will go to to daxflect for trump  :lol:

lib(McCainite)logic dictates that anything that doesn't conform with your specific beliefs is a conspiracy.

But then again, I am responding to someone who doesn't think the past matters in geo-politics.   A sad affliction for most McCainites.

SMDH

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: August 09, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »
You aren't supposed to tell someone in the middle of a psychotic break that they are crazy, so I'll say this to you dax, you are a very sane person who definitely has a firm grasp on reality  ;)  ;)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: August 09, 2017, 06:17:16 PM »
You aren't supposed to tell someone in the middle of a psychotic break that they are crazy, so I'll say this to you dax, you are a very sane person who definitely has a firm grasp on reality  ;)  ;)

Lib, relax, and tell me when you started taking every post on here seriously.

Start from the beginning, please.

BTW, how's your relationship with your mother?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: August 09, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »
My mom and I get along great

(and that is definitely NOT a crazy question in the trump/russia thread)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: August 09, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »
My mom and I get along great

(and that is definitely NOT a crazy question in the trump/russia thread)

It wasn't meant to be a crazy question.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: August 09, 2017, 06:27:13 PM »
Totally  ;)

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: August 09, 2017, 08:28:22 PM »
BOTH of my parents are great, they love me and I love them.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2932 on: August 09, 2017, 08:56:50 PM »
The irony of a libtard accusing dax of conspiracy theories in the russia thread is beyond lol.

Why don't you libtards go hold a white privilege awareness seminar at a trailor park.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: August 10, 2017, 08:55:48 PM »

The Big Train

Trump and Russia
« Reply #2934 on: August 10, 2017, 08:57:08 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: August 10, 2017, 09:05:47 PM »
Good point, without fox news we wouldn't even have a free press

The Big Train

« Reply #2936 on: August 10, 2017, 09:14:08 PM »
Yes, we should officially announce them as our official state media

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2937 on: August 10, 2017, 09:54:16 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: August 10, 2017, 09:55:43 PM »
Clever

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: August 10, 2017, 10:05:25 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2940 on: August 14, 2017, 06:15:20 PM »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: August 14, 2017, 07:10:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/897212560340127745
Read this article and FDS will have a new saying, sensational mediatards.  Big headline.  Makes it look they found a smoking gun.  The guts of the article states some groupie peon campaign worker tried to convince the senior campaign staff to meet with Russian officials.  Pest emails from this knothead kept coming, and they kept telling him it's illegal to make such contact.  They blew him off.  So mediatards say well Trump jr. Met with Russians, so they insinuate Trumplings broke the law.  DUUUUR lady lawyer they met with didn't work for the Russian government.  These people are pathetic.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: August 14, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »
Read this article and FDS will have a new saying, sensational mediatards.  Big headline.  Makes it look they found a smoking gun.  The guts of the article states some groupie peon campaign worker tried to convince the senior campaign staff to meet with Russian officials.  Pest emails from this knothead kept coming, and they kept telling him it's illegal to make such contact.  They blew him off.  So mediatards say well Trump jr. Met with Russians, so they insinuate Trumplings broke the law.  DUUUUR lady lawyer they met with didn't work for the Russian government.  These people are pathetic.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

so did peon campaign worker have contact with Russia or just make all that up to look cool?  Seems if he kept pestering them then someone on the Russia side was contacting this peon campaign worker?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: August 14, 2017, 09:50:01 PM »

so did peon campaign worker have contact with Russia or just make all that up to look cool?  Seems if he kept pestering them then someone on the Russia side was contacting this peon campaign worker?
I would suspect he was a Russian plant.  It is further proof Russia was trying their dangest to infiltrate Trump's campaign.  But leadership did not take the bait.  They didn't collude with the Russians.  This group of writers created a misleading headline to try to use ignorant logic to create false accusations about Trump.  I guess they hope stupid gullible readers will fall for anything.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: August 14, 2017, 10:25:05 PM »

I would suspect he was a Russian plant.  It is further proof Russia was trying their dangest to infiltrate Trump's campaign.  But leadership did not take the bait.  They didn't collude with the Russians.  This group of writers created a misleading headline to try to use ignorant logic to create false accusations about Trump.  I guess they hope stupid gullible readers will fall for anything.

Great...hopefully they didn't....but how are you guys so sure?  I mean obv you haven't seen any evidence there is....why speak in such absolutes?  I'm non-gE'ing curious.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: August 22, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
It’s already been reported that in a tense phone call between Trump and McConnell on August 9, Trump was angry about the health care bill’s failure.

However, Burns and Martin add a new key detail — that Trump “was even more animated about what he intimated was the Senate leader’s refusal to protect him from investigations of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to Republicans briefed on the conversation.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/22/16186502/trump-mcconnell-russia-scandal

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: August 22, 2017, 07:59:06 PM »
Mitch should've hung up on Don.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: August 23, 2017, 07:23:39 PM »
Dude has worked harder at removing sanctions on Russia than anything else.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/900509111380529152

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: August 23, 2017, 09:19:42 PM »
Fake news

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: August 24, 2017, 01:18:15 PM »
Well, I know the resident McCainite Russiophobes/commie under every rock crowd will try and play every side of the fence here, but given their normal bent, they once again should be ecstatic over this news.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/mattis-trump-administration-considering-lethal-defensive-aid-for-ukraine/article/2009396#.WZ8OZxx2t_E.twitter

Those of us who actually think, are concerned about this move.   Given the corruption in the Uranian government.