Author Topic: FreEMAW  (Read 46360 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: FreEMAW
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2014, 02:40:13 AM »
Big deal. He'll just be a model or something now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2014, 07:56:43 AM »
I think he mostly got to that level by being 6-6 250lbs with a laser rocket arm and mobile and jordy

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »
Freeman just never put it all together.  Was probably drafted too high.  Would have made less money probably but would've had an easier time staying in the league as a backup.  Has a stigma about him now and, even though I am not his biggest fan, I can't help but feel it is largely due to Schiano being a nutcase and Frazier playing him after he was with the team for a week.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »
Freeman just never put it all together.  Was probably drafted too high.  Would have made less money probably but would've had an easier time staying in the league as a backup.  Has a stigma about him now and, even though I am not his biggest fan, I can't help but feel it is largely due to Schiano being a nutcase and Frazier playing him after he was with the team for a week.

He also had 4 different QB coaches in his 4-1/2 years as a starting QB with Tampa.  He hasn't has coaching stability or quality coaches throughout his college and pro career. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2014, 05:02:52 PM »
You don't get to that level without being coachable or working hard.

This.

His coaches sucked. Not his fault. If he had played for a team that wasn't a clusterfuck he'd have fared much better.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2014, 05:09:31 PM »

He also had 4 different QB coaches in his 4-1/2 years as a starting QB with Tampa.  He hasn't has coaching stability or quality coaches throughout his college and pro career.

That's what Matt Cassel defenders always said. 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2014, 05:21:17 PM »
You don't get to that level without being coachable or working hard.

This.

His coaches sucked. Not his fault. If he had played for a team that wasn't a clusterfuck he'd have fared much better.
:shakesfist:

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2014, 06:31:22 PM »

That's what Matt Cassel defenders always said.

Matt Cassel didn't have the added benefit of playing for HCRP.

Freeman has never received a fair shake IMO, and the farcical start he got in MIN was proof to that...wasn't it < a week after the signed him? Then he played awful (predictably so) and now his career is over? Pfft...I can name 25 QB's that are going to be out of the league before Freeman

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 08, 2014, 01:57:22 PM »

Looking very model-y of late

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 08, 2014, 06:01:00 PM »
Bold choice in hair style.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2014, 06:15:43 PM »
Bold choice in hair style.

Bold AND daring?

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 09, 2014, 01:52:05 AM »

I still hold true to my belief that Carson Coffman was the ugliest/douchiest human being to ever play QB for Kansas State University

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 09, 2014, 12:09:28 PM »

I still hold true to my belief that Carson Coffman was the ugliest/douchiest human being to ever play QB for Kansas State University
Bill v2.0 had a lot of holes in his depth chart when CC was under center.  I don't think all of that was CC's fault.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2014, 03:01:28 PM »

Bill v2.0 had a lot of holes in his depth chart when CC was under center.  I don't think all of that was CC's fault.
I'm not attacking his playing ability (which was generally pretty shitty). I'm just saying the guy was a douchebag and he was/is ugly. I had a Finance class with him, and he often acted like he was the best to ever wear the uniform.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2014, 03:12:10 PM »

I'm not attacking his playing ability (which was generally pretty shitty). I'm just saying the guy was a douchebag and he was/is ugly. I had a Finance class with him, and he often acted like he was the best to ever wear the uniform.

This demo guy hates athletes, and was afraid to have a conversation with CC.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2014, 03:32:55 PM »

it's easy to look model-y when you are standing next to a bunch of boners

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2014, 04:28:32 PM »
he's not even wearing a belt!

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2014, 06:06:18 PM »

This demo guy hates athletes, and was afraid to have a conversation with CC.
This Jabeez guy has no idea what he's talking about. I had pleasant experiences with every other student athlete I interacted with. If anything, I had too many conversations with Carson Mcdouche. Had to work with him on group projects and whatnot

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2014, 11:36:29 AM »

it's easy to look model-y when you are standing next to a bunch of boners

He's stunning -- doesn't matter who he's standing next to.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 12, 2014, 05:26:21 AM »

he's not even wearing a belt!

Yes. Super boss move to pull off. I forgot my belt once last week and I just felt rough ridin' ridiculous all day at the office. But this guy? Nope. Looks amazing.

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 12, 2014, 12:04:17 PM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 12, 2014, 12:22:44 PM »
:love:

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2014, 07:03:11 AM »
FreEMAW has been working out for the Bears and the Giants since neither team has a serviceable backup. He hasn't given up on football just yet!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2014, 02:16:14 AM »
My word

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 16, 2014, 01:01:10 PM »
FreEMAW has been working out for the Bears and the Giants since neither team has a serviceable backup. He hasn't given up on football just yet!

rumors the Giants and Freeman are close to a 1 year deal.
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF