Author Topic: Goodbye, Nebraska  (Read 34454 times)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye, Nebraska
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2011, 09:39:52 AM »
We've been on about equal footing in football (we've been better recently though with our Big 12 trophy and junk) and we absolutely destroy them in every other sport.  They will be missed  :cry:
Quite a stretch there Stevie. KSu has 1 Big 12 trophy, NU has 2. I'll stop there with the trophy comparisons. Now since these are institutions of higher learning lets talk about Academic all-Americans. Come on give me your list.

I will miss going to Willies on saturdays for the Husker games. It was always fun taking over that place every saturday. Except that I can't get the stink from all of that purple crap in there out of my Husker gear.

well, I declare victory of this argument for EMAW as of the exact moment this clown mentioned academic all americans  :lol:

VICTORY!

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 09:41:09 AM »
Pride . . . K-State athletics finished FY 2011, 11 million dollars in the black.   You clearly don't know any of the history of how the Devaney Center got built  and clearly don't understand the financing behind the new basketball arena, nor do you understand the financing around all the stadium renovations that have been done at Cornhole . . . meanwhile the academic side of Cornhole U. has been cutting academic programs and budgets right and left the past 2 or 3 years.    In fact there are a multitude of athletic facilities at Cornhole that have been built with a significant portion of the funds coming directly from the taxpayers.   K-State has not had a taxpayer funded athletic facility built in 61 years. 

There were at least $5.01 million dollars in budget cuts for academic and academic support programs at UN-L in FY 2011, the 2 or 3rd straight year of significant cuts. But hey the taxpayers of Cornhole will ensure that the Cornhole athletes will always have the best, while the academic side suffers through cuts in budgets and staff reductions.   Nice Work Cornhole!!

But that isn't really what this thread is about.

how are they going to maintain their lead in academic all americanism?  :ohno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »
HuskerCornholePride . . . just because I know where to look when I need to find out information as to the budgets, spending and business situations of an enterprise is no reason to get all mad.  

You, like most Bandwagon Cornhole Fans are simply a product of being spoon fed information by the Cornhole Propaganda machine and the sycophantic Cornhole Media.

You, like most bandwagon Cornhole fans simply spew forth the propaganda that Cornhole U. wants you to hear while never taking the time to understand what's really going on.   Just on one issue alone, facilities tells us that Cornhole Athletics has reaped millions of dollars over the last 3 or 4 decades directly from the Taxpayers of Nebraska in order to build facilities, Cornhole has borrowed millions to build facilities (nothing wrong with that, but you like most Cornholes try to paint a picture that the money was just laying around in a vault).    Without direct tax payer support there is no Bob Devaney Center, there is no Haymarket Ballpark and there is no new basketball arena.    The state of Cornhole is facing hundreds of millions of dollars in budget deficits, the City of Lincoln is facing budget deficits, Cornhole U. has faced budget cuts for over 3 years . . . yet Cornhole is going to build a tax payer supported new basketball arena when the current TAXPAYER funded basketball arena is perfectly fine.    Even Doc Osborne is there talking about how the TAXPAYERS are going to save Cornhole Athletics a bunch of money on renovating the BDC, a taxpayer funded facility that apparently Doc isn't too keen on maintaining, now cutting back on all the upgrades because the taxpayers (bilked again) are going to build Cornhole basketball a new arena.

HEy everybody, Public Schools across Nebraska face budget cuts, teacher and staff layoffs . . . but rest easy, one of the crappiest basketball programs in history is going to get a  new basketball arena on the taxpayer dime, they'll be moving out of the other perfectly fine taxpayer funded basketball arena.   

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 12:42:40 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »
Nebraska fans won't go away, they'll be down here in Kansas using our lakes and waterways since they don't really have very many of their own.  So we will still be plagued by Cornholes at our parks, blaring the "Big Red" game broadcasts while wearing their jorts and beating their wives and kids.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2011, 12:51:14 PM »
You know what I'm going to miss about Nebraska the most?

I'm going to miss the hilarity that comes each and every season when they lose a game and then blame it on anyone but themselves.  It's always the refs that cheated. Always.

Except for when Callahan was there, poor guy couldn't catch a break. Won 9 games and still got the boot.  :users:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2011, 01:10:55 PM »
You know what I'm going to miss about Nebraska the most?

I'm going to miss the hilarity that comes each and every season when they lose a game and then blame it on anyone but themselves.  It's always the refs that cheated. Always.

Except for when Callahan was there, poor guy couldn't catch a break. Won 9 games and still got the boot.  :users:

I will miss their whining and crying when they lose.  Even their top guys cry and whine.  Bo cries more than a 13 year old girl at a Bieber concert.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2011, 08:15:41 PM »
HuskerCornholePride . . . just because I know where to look when I need to find out information as to the budgets, spending and business situations of an enterprise is no reason to get all mad.  

You, like most Bandwagon Cornhole Fans are simply a product of being spoon fed information by the Cornhole Propaganda machine and the sycophantic Cornhole Media.

You, like most bandwagon Cornhole fans simply spew forth the propaganda that Cornhole U. wants you to hear while never taking the time to understand what's really going on.   Just on one issue alone, facilities tells us that Cornhole Athletics has reaped millions of dollars over the last 3 or 4 decades directly from the Taxpayers of Nebraska in order to build facilities, Cornhole has borrowed millions to build facilities (nothing wrong with that, but you like most Cornholes try to paint a picture that the money was just laying around in a vault).    Without direct tax payer support there is no Bob Devaney Center, there is no Haymarket Ballpark and there is no new basketball arena.    The state of Cornhole is facing hundreds of millions of dollars in budget deficits, the City of Lincoln is facing budget deficits, Cornhole U. has faced budget cuts for over 3 years . . . yet Cornhole is going to build a tax payer supported new basketball arena when the current TAXPAYER funded basketball arena is perfectly fine.    Even Doc Osborne is there talking about how the TAXPAYERS are going to save Cornhole Athletics a bunch of money on renovating the BDC, a taxpayer funded facility that apparently Doc isn't too keen on maintaining, now cutting back on all the upgrades because the taxpayers (bilked again) are going to build Cornhole basketball a new arena.

HEy everybody, Public Schools across Nebraska face budget cuts, teacher and staff layoffs . . . but rest easy, one of the crappiest basketball programs in history is going to get a  new basketball arena on the taxpayer dime, they'll be moving out of the other perfectly fine taxpayer funded basketball arena.   

If you think that by refering to me or NU as "Cornhole " gets me upset your wrong. It just shows your maturity.

You, like most fans of futility U are simply products of a fan base with a huge inferiority complex. You and those of your ilk have also tried to live up to big brother in Lawrence to no avail. Throughout futility U's pedestrian existence you have been looked upon as no more than just another scrimmage.

Futility U as with most universities is state supported but unlike futility U most are much more fiscally responsible (ie: the Prince "buyout"). The reason UNL reaps is because of fan support. If you think for a second that UNL could build these facilities w/o the blessings of the tax payers you are sadly mistaken.

You think you have all the answers, but you yourself are nothing but a self centered little PROPAGANDA machine for the minions here that exalt you. Your egotism is truly amazing.

Do you feel guilty cashing your paychecks? Because if you have been at work today you have spent the vast majority of it on this site pumping your own ass and bilking the company you work for out of monies.

You are as unproductive as your football program and athletic department  is inept.

http://www.kmbc.com/politics/21703738/detail.html

http://www.allbusiness.com/education-training/education-administration/12425431-1.html

How many new training facilities and stadium improvements are in the works for futility U, a state supported University?

The difference between the two is that we aren't shipping the taxpayers money off to Virginia ( wherever Prince is) because of inappropriate, super secret dealings with university employees.  You truly are scary smart :lol:

Hey everybody, the most inept football program in the history of the NCAA is going to get stadium improvements.

Get the eff over yourself Daxi. You're not as smart as you would have some believe here. You're a spin doctor of the highest rough ridin' degree who probably jerks off staring at your own reflection.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2011, 08:19:49 PM »

You, like most bandwagon Cornhole fans simply spew forth the propaganda that Cornhole U. wants you to hear while never taking the time to understand what's really going on.   Just on one issue alone, facilities tells us that Cornhole Athletics has reaped millions of dollars over the last 3 or 4 decades directly from the Taxpayers of Nebraska in order to build facilities, Cornhole has borrowed millions to build facilities (nothing wrong with that, but you like most Cornholes try to paint a picture that the money was just laying around in a vault).    Without direct tax payer support there is no Bob Devaney Center, there is no Haymarket Ballpark and there is no new basketball arena.    The state of Cornhole is facing hundreds of millions of dollars in budget deficits, the City of Lincoln is facing budget deficits, Cornhole U. has faced budget cuts for over 3 years . . . yet Cornhole is going to build a tax payer supported new basketball arena when the current TAXPAYER funded basketball arena is perfectly fine.    Even Doc Osborne is there talking about how the TAXPAYERS are going to save Cornhole Athletics a bunch of money on renovating the BDC, a taxpayer funded facility that apparently Doc isn't too keen on maintaining, now cutting back on all the upgrades because the taxpayers (bilked again) are going to build Cornhole basketball a new arena.

the minions here that exalt you.

Just outed yourself tard.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2011, 08:20:03 PM »
You, like most fans of futility U are...blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit

Seriously dude...Futility U? You must have slept through the Snyder era....welcome to the 21st Century.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »
You, like most fans of futility U are...blah blah blah bullcac bullcac bullcac

Seriously dude...Futility U? You must have slept through the Snyder era....welcome to the 21st Century.

Seriously dude

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1068750/index.htm

KSU had their moment in the sun (be it ever so briefly) with Snyder. Back to the basement for you.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
Thanks for linking me to what I already knew about. I was kind of hoping you weren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and had something new to talk about.

This just in, Boston hasn't won a world series in 80 years....oh wait.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2011, 08:59:20 PM »
Pride . . . K-State athletics finished FY 2011, 11 million dollars in the black.   You clearly don't know any of the history of how the Devaney Center got built  and clearly don't understand the financing behind the new basketball arena, nor do you understand the financing around all the stadium renovations that have been done at Cornhole . . . meanwhile the academic side of Cornhole U. has been cutting academic programs and budgets right and left the past 2 or 3 years.    In fact there are a multitude of athletic facilities at Cornhole that have been built with a significant portion of the funds coming directly from the taxpayers.   K-State has not had a taxpayer funded athletic facility built in 61 years.  

There were at least $5.01 million dollars in budget cuts for academic and academic support programs at UN-L in FY 2011, the 2 or 3rd straight year of significant cuts. But hey the taxpayers of Cornhole will ensure that the Cornhole athletes will always have the best, while the academic side suffers through cuts in budgets and staff reductions.   Nice Work Cornhole!!

Did you ever consider that the cuts were needed? Maybe the cuts  were made to programs that were obsolete. Don't throw the word cuts around w/o info on specifics and the why's and why nots. Daxi you are the most ambiguous SOB I have ever come across.

But it is nice to know that while you weren't on here posting every other minute. You were indeed googling NU academics to try and seem informed.

But it has been confirmed that you have a cornhole fetish :thumbsup: But, that isn't what this thread is about is it?

On another note. The Big 10 wouldn't of accepted an institution with low academic standards. But keep bringing that lunch pail loser.

and you even edited this piece of cac..   :lol:

GTFO
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »
Thanks for linking me to what I already knew about. I was kind of hoping you weren't Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and had something new to talk about.

This just in, Boston hasn't won a world series in 80 years....oh wait.
Is it El Gato or El Pinocha?

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2011, 10:26:11 PM »
Pride . . . K-State athletics finished FY 2011, 11 million dollars in the black.   You clearly don't know any of the history of how the Devaney Center got built  and clearly don't understand the financing behind the new basketball arena, nor do you understand the financing around all the stadium renovations that have been done at Cornhole . . . meanwhile the academic side of Cornhole U. has been cutting academic programs and budgets right and left the past 2 or 3 years.    In fact there are a multitude of athletic facilities at Cornhole that have been built with a significant portion of the funds coming directly from the taxpayers.   K-State has not had a taxpayer funded athletic facility built in 61 years.  

There were at least $5.01 million dollars in budget cuts for academic and academic support programs at UN-L in FY 2011, the 2 or 3rd straight year of significant cuts. But hey the taxpayers of Cornhole will ensure that the Cornhole athletes will always have the best, while the academic side suffers through cuts in budgets and staff reductions.   Nice Work Cornhole!!

Did you ever consider that the cuts were needed? Maybe the cuts  were made to programs that were obsolete. Don't throw the word cuts around w/o info on specifics and the why's and why nots. Daxi you are the most ambiguous SOB I have ever come across.

But it is nice to know that while you weren't on here posting every other minute. You were indeed googling NU academics to try and seem informed.

But it has been confirmed that you have a cornhole fetish :thumbsup: But, that isn't what this thread is about is it?

On another note. The Big 10 wouldn't of accepted an institution with low academic standards. But keep bringing that lunch pail loser.

and you even edited this piece of cac..   :lol:

GTFO
Perfect! criticize the grammar when you have nothing to add. Typical

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »
If you think that by refering to me or NU as "Cornhole " gets me upset your wrong. It just shows your maturity.

Grammar is hard.

You still haven't learned the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Offline kcnut

• The CEO of the Brad Essex Report and cont. writer for red state I also hate oklahoma so very much.
  • Combo-Fan
  • hail to the king.
    • View Profile
    • The Brad Essex Report
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2011, 04:09:18 AM »
Nubbraska i won't miss their whining ways and fans. Trust me when people talk about ksu they will be talking about a program going up while nu will be around northwestern level.
LHC Bill Snyder is as american as you can get.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 10:54:43 AM »
Nubbraska i won't miss their whining ways and fans. Trust me when people talk about ksu they will be talking about a program going up while nu will be around northwestern level.

Best post at 4 am ever.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2011, 10:58:36 AM »
I will miss Huskerpride getting owned in every thread.

And the 2 guaranteed wins in basketball.

Offline ksu1982

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2011, 12:32:05 PM »

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2011, 02:10:02 PM »
Is it El Gato or El Pinocha?

Is it "Huskerpride" or "rough ridin' moron"?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »
Listen up Huskerpride and any other NU fans that are reading this thread. This thread is titled "Goodbye, Nebraska" and its sole purpose is for EMAW's to celebrate the fact that nobody south of the Nebraska border will ever have to hear about the University of Nebraska again. NEVER. Nebraska has not been nationally relevant since the 90's and since I don't go to Country Stampede, I will not have to run into any of your disgusting fans ever again. So GTFO Already

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2011, 07:56:05 PM »
78-15-2  Yeah, I would want NU to leave too!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2011, 08:25:50 PM »
Hey, have you started mocking Joe Paterno for his age yet?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2011, 11:55:40 AM »

Joe Paterno wouldn't know who the eff Nebraska is.  I bet half the Big 10 confuses Nebraska with Arkansas or North Dakota.

Offline Vanro03

• Corn Hole'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »

Joe Paterno wouldn't know who the eff Nebraska is.  I bet half the Big 10 confuses Nebraska with Arkansas or North Dakota.
Better than the fact that most people think KSU is in Lawrence. The little step brother of KU and Nebraska's bitch..