Author Topic: Goodbye, Nebraska  (Read 34434 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye, Nebraska
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 09:23:28 PM »
Yep, the largest metropolitan area within 200 miles of Cornhole will merely view them as an afterthought. 

Meanwhile the largest Metro areas in Big 10 Country will be dominated by Michigan, Illinois, Ohio State, Penn State and Wisconsin fans.   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 09:48:59 PM »
Yep, the largest metropolitan area within 200 miles of Cornhole will merely view them as an afterthought. 

Meanwhile the largest Metro areas in Big 10 Country will be dominated by Michigan, Illinois, Ohio State, Penn State and Wisconsin fans.   

West Platte!!!   :woot:

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 07:06:16 AM »
Yep, the largest metropolitan area within 200 miles of Cornhole will merely view them as an afterthought

Kind of like K-Sucks football from 1896 to 1996 huh? Course Daxi, you did have your mythical decade of dominance right? :lol:
The team has an all-time record of 466–610–41 as of the conclusion of the 2010 season.  :lol: :lol:

Hold on tight to that 03 trophy it'll be a long and bumpy ride till 2103 when KSU will have another shot. :embarrassed:

One good thing came out of this though. Everytime I see the word cornhole I think of you since you have a definite affinity for the word.

Please stay in the Carolinas, you seem to fit right in there.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 07:17:43 AM »
I'm gonna miss destroying those losers on the reg.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 07:36:13 AM »
Pride this thread is about Cornhole, not about K-State, please quit being your usual dumbass self.

One thing I am going to miss is the regular beat downs we put on their other "major" sport, albeit, it is a double edge sword.   The regular wins are good, but with the departure of one of the most underachieving major conference D1 basketball programs in NCAA history, a program with ZERO NCAA tourney wins, it only makes the Big 12 that much tougher.   The worst thing about it is, most of the bandwagon Cornhole Football fans (like Pride for example) don't give a $hit about basketball, well, I guess they do . . . if Creighton is good.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 07:53:34 AM »
Pride this thread is about Cornhole, not about K-State, please quit being your usual dumbass self.

One thing I am going to miss is the regular beat downs we put on their other "major" sport, albeit, it is a double edge sword.   The regular wins are good, but with the departure of one of the most underachieving major conference D1 basketball programs in NCAA history, a program with ZERO NCAA tourney wins, it only makes the Big 12 that much tougher.   The worst thing about it is, most of the bandwagon Cornhole Football fans (like Pride for example) don't give a $hit about basketball, well, I guess they do . . . if Creighton is good.

Typical Daxi. Still on those female hormone shots? Arguing with you is like fighting with a female  trying to turn the table.
The thread is titled "Goodbye, Nebraska" on the football board dumbass.  :facepalm:

Did your parents have any kids that lived? Someone needs to throw some bleach into your gene pool.

I think I speak for the rest of the country when I say that when I think of Kansas basketball it sure isn't K-state. That would be THE KANSAS JAYHAWKS. What is this Creighton you speak of?

You're going to go there with the "most under achieving title" Really?? Since Football is the collegiate cash cow NU obviously makes football a priority. Maybe K-Sucks should do the same after they pay off Prince.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 08:02:01 AM »
THIS JUST IN

The Nebraska fans I've talked to the past couple of weeks wish they were no longer going to the Big 10.  No longer be able to travel short distances to games and stuff.  Afraid they won't fit in with the rest of the rust belts.

:runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 08:02:20 AM »
We've been on about equal footing in football (we've been better recently though with our Big 12 trophy and junk) and we absolutely destroy them in every other sport.  They will be missed  :cry:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 08:04:02 AM »
This is ultimately a great thing for goEMAW. The collective quality of our community's BBSing can only go up from the loss of the Nebraska fans on this board.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 08:14:40 AM »
HuskerPride really has his finger on the pulse of what EMAW fans here care about.

It's gonna be awesome when he gets Dax'd from Nebraska Athletics within the next couple years.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 08:15:16 AM »
We've been on about equal footing in football (we've been better recently though with our Big 12 trophy and junk) and we absolutely destroy them in every other sport.  They will be missed  :cry:
Quite a stretch there Stevie. KSu has 1 Big 12 trophy, NU has 2. I'll stop there with the trophy comparisons. Now since these are institutions of higher learning lets talk about Academic all-Americans. Come on give me your list.

I will miss going to Willies on saturdays for the Husker games. It was always fun taking over that place every saturday. Except that I can't get the stink from all of that purple crap in there out of my Husker gear.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2011, 08:16:25 AM »
lets talk about Academic all-Americans.

Alright, whose rough ridin' sock is this already?

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2011, 08:17:01 AM »
HuskerPride really has his finger on the pulse of what EMAW fans here care about.

It's gonna be awesome when he gets Dax'd from Nebraska Athletics within the next couple years.
Trust me, If  I were to ever get DAXED, this would soon follow    :goodbyecruelworld:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2011, 08:17:42 AM »
Quite a stretch there Stevie. KSu has 1 Big 12 trophy, NU has 2. I'll stop there with the trophy comparisons. Now since these are institutions of higher learning lets talk about Academic all-Americans. Come on give me your list.

I will miss going to Willies on saturdays for the Husker games. It was always fun taking over that place every saturday. Except that I can't get the stink from all of that purple crap in there out of my Husker gear.

well, I declare victory of this argument for EMAW as of the exact moment this clown mentioned academic all americans  :lol:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2011, 08:20:13 AM »

well, I declare victory of this argument for EMAW as of the exact moment this clown mentioned academic all americans  :lol:

It's like I'm posting to a wall.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2011, 08:28:27 AM »
instead of "mixing it up" with this nebraska loser like a bunch of powertards, you guys should be saying goodbye to colorado right now.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2011, 08:29:06 AM »
instead of "mixing it up" with this nebraska loser like a bunch of powertards, you guys should be saying goodbye to colorado right now.

we don't have any CU posters.  go get some.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 08:38:33 AM »
This thread is "Goodbye Cornhole", not "Goodbye Cornhole Football".

So, in one major sport Cornhole is one of the worst all time programs in NCAA history, failing to win 1 game in the NCAA post season.  Seven Decades of the NCAA tournament, and 2 decades of 64+ plus teams having the opportunity to win at least 1 game every year, and Cornhole has ZERO wins.    Cornhole was so desperate they taxed the crap out of the dumbass Cornhole Nation to build the Bob Devaney Center, and now they'll tax the crap out of more dumb Nebraskans for yet another Basketball arena in pursuit of the elusive solitary NCAA tournament win.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2011, 08:48:45 AM »

So, in one major sport Cornhole is one of the worst all time programs in NCAA history, failing to win 1 game in the NCAA post season.  Seven Decades of the NCAA tournament, and 2 decades of 64+ plus teams having the opportunity to win at least 1 game every year, and Cornhole has ZERO wins.    Cornhole was so desperate they taxed the cac out of the dumbass Cornhole Nation to build the Bob Devaney Center, and now they'll tax the cac out of more dumb Nebraskans for yet another Basketball arena in pursuit of the elusive solitary NCAA tournament win.

Ya know Daxi, for a bean counter you don't know as much as you think you do. NU just gave the go ahead for stadium renovations for basketball and football w/o blinking an eye. Theres plenty in the coffers because of NU's fiscal responsibility unlike K-Sucks.

But hey you just keep beating that BB drum Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). The guys just to the east of Mancrappin laugh at your  supposed BB superiority.

Are you sure you don't have a Napoleon complex? You must of been butt raped as a child with all of your cornhole references though. Please seek help for your afflictions post haste.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2011, 08:53:47 AM »

So, in one major sport Cornhole is one of the worst all time programs in NCAA history, failing to win 1 game in the NCAA post season.  Seven Decades of the NCAA tournament, and 2 decades of 64+ plus teams having the opportunity to win at least 1 game every year, and Cornhole has ZERO wins.    Cornhole was so desperate they taxed the cac out of the dumbass Cornhole Nation to build the Bob Devaney Center, and now they'll tax the cac out of more dumb Nebraskans for yet another Basketball arena in pursuit of the elusive solitary NCAA tournament win.

Wait, Wait, Wait, let me get this straight. You're beating your chest over going to 24 BB tournaments and never winning any? Oh, ok just wanted to make sure I understood.
Good ole FUTILITY U KSU.....
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:55:18 AM by Huskerpride »

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2011, 08:55:33 AM »

So, in one major sport Cornhole is one of the worst all time programs in NCAA history, failing to win 1 game in the NCAA post season.  Seven Decades of the NCAA tournament, and 2 decades of 64+ plus teams having the opportunity to win at least 1 game every year, and Cornhole has ZERO wins.    Cornhole was so desperate they taxed the cac out of the dumbass Cornhole Nation to build the Bob Devaney Center, and now they'll tax the cac out of more dumb Nebraskans for yet another Basketball arena in pursuit of the elusive solitary NCAA tournament win.

Ya know Daxi, for a bean counter you don't know as much as you think you do. NU just gave the go ahead for stadium renovations for basketball and football w/o blinking an eye. Theres plenty in the coffers because of NU's fiscal responsibility unlike K-Sucks.

But hey you just keep beating that BB drum Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). The guys just to the east of Mancrappin laugh at your  supposed BB superiority.

Are you sure you don't have a Napoleon complex? You must of been butt raped as a child with all of your cornhole references though. Please seek help for your afflictions post haste.

I mean, who's gonna take somebody that does something like this seriously

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2011, 09:08:29 AM »
Pride . . . K-State athletics finished FY 2011, 11 million dollars in the black.   You clearly don't know any of the history of how the Devaney Center got built  and clearly don't understand the financing behind the new basketball arena, nor do you understand the financing around all the stadium renovations that have been done at Cornhole . . . meanwhile the academic side of Cornhole U. has been cutting academic programs and budgets right and left the past 2 or 3 years.    In fact there are a multitude of athletic facilities at Cornhole that have been built with a significant portion of the funds coming directly from the taxpayers.   K-State has not had a taxpayer funded athletic facility built in 61 years.  

There were at least $5.01 million dollars in budget cuts for academic and academic support programs at UN-L in FY 2011, the 2 or 3rd straight year of significant cuts. But hey the taxpayers of Cornhole will ensure that the Cornhole athletes will always have the best, while the academic side suffers through cuts in budgets and staff reductions.   Nice Work Cornhole!!

But that isn't really what this thread is about.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2011, 09:26:27 AM »
I'll miss their unicameral legislature the most.  Will Nebraskans need green cards to pick wheat in Kansas?

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2011, 09:30:41 AM »
Pride . . . K-State athletics finished FY 2011, 11 million dollars in the black.   You clearly don't know any of the history of how the Devaney Center got built  and clearly don't understand the financing behind the new basketball arena, nor do you understand the financing around all the stadium renovations that have been done at Cornhole . . . meanwhile the academic side of Cornhole U. has been cutting academic programs and budgets right and left the past 2 or 3 years.    In fact there are a multitude of athletic facilities at Cornhole that have been built with a significant portion of the funds coming directly from the taxpayers.   K-State has not had a taxpayer funded athletic facility built in 61 years.  

There were at least $5.01 million dollars in budget cuts for academic and academic support programs at UN-L in FY 2011, the 2 or 3rd straight year of significant cuts. But hey the taxpayers of Cornhole will ensure that the Cornhole athletes will always have the best, while the academic side suffers through cuts in budgets and staff reductions.   Nice Work Cornhole!!

But that isn't really what this thread is about.

Did you ever consider that the cuts were needed? Maybe the cuts  were made to programs that were obsolete. Don't throw the word cuts around w/o info on specifics and the why's and why nots. Daxi you are the most ambiguous SOB I have ever come across.

But it is nice to know that while you weren't on here posting every other minute. You were indeed googling NU academics to try and seem informed.

But it has been confirmed that you have a cornhole fetish :thumbsup: But, that isn't what this thread is about is it?

On another note. The Big 10 wouldn't of accepted an institution with low academic standards. But keep bringing that lunch pail loser.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:32:49 AM by Huskerpride »

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2011, 09:32:10 AM »
What's it about?!
:runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:  :runaway:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.