Author Topic: So immigration...  (Read 60249 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: So immigration...
« Reply #550 on: January 17, 2017, 04:03:02 PM »
Education is inherently liberal leaning, that's why conservatives are anti-education
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2017, 04:08:03 PM »
Controlling ed has always been a means of control.  Has been around a lot longer than dumb dumbs on the far right. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 17, 2017, 05:48:26 PM »
I really appreciated how far KK rolled with the Cubans trained by the CIA decades ago equals Islamic Terrorism in the homeland of today (some of whom were likely trained by the CIA or U.S. proxies). 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 17, 2017, 05:53:17 PM »
I really appreciated how far KK rolled with the Cubans trained by the CIA decades ago equals Islamic Terrorism in the homeland of today (some of whom were likely trained by the CIA or U.S. proxies).

I think he's still rolling with it. Turns out he was referring to assassination attempts Castro. Which naturally is right up there with terrorism against Americans.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 17, 2017, 05:58:55 PM »
I wonder what could possibly be causing 2nd gen Mexicans to be more liberal. :dunno:

California public schools?  :dunno:

Yeah, probably. I doubt it's the republican party demonizing their parents for following the American dream. Probably the schools.

Hmmm. I guess relying upon the government to feed, cloth, doctor and otherwise care for your children certainly is a dream of many immigrants to America. I'm not sure that's what the American Dream is supposed to mean.

Mexican immigrants "become more liberal" in the second generation because that's when they can vote (legally). It's not like they cross the border as conservatives. Many have a good work ethic but they are also coming because of the generous welfare. You can make money, send it home, and rely on Uncle Sam to cover your kids here.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: January 17, 2017, 06:06:19 PM »
it's really hard to figure out why latino's think republicans hate them.  very confusing

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 17, 2017, 06:19:06 PM »
It's really hard to figure out why Trump got more Latino voters than Romney did. Very confusing.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #557 on: January 17, 2017, 07:34:51 PM »
According to Pew reasearch, illegal Mexicans are leaving america, so this problem should work itself out.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 18, 2017, 11:48:20 AM »
I wonder what could possibly be causing 2nd gen Mexicans to be more liberal. :dunno:

Yeah, probably. I doubt it's the republican party demonizing their parents for following the American dream. Probably the schools.

Hmmm. I guess relying upon the government to feed, cloth, doctor and otherwise care for your children certainly is a dream of many immigrants to America. I'm not sure that's what the American Dream is supposed to mean.

Mexican immigrants "become more liberal" in the second generation because that's when they can vote (legally). It's not like they cross the border as conservatives. Many have a good work ethic but they are also coming because of the generous welfare. You can make money, send it home, and rely on Uncle Sam to cover your kids here.

It's hilarious that you actually believe that.

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 18, 2017, 11:56:54 AM »
According to Pew reasearch, illegal Mexicans are leaving america, so this problem should work itself out.
LOL at people who think that illegal = Mexican. You poor sheltered human being. Expired visas anyone?

Mr. Taco Trucks on every corner is the prototype of the Trump Latino enthusiast, you really want to cast your lot with THAT guy?

VERY few immigrants come to the USA thinking it's the land of handouts. Ironically, despite anti-immigrant fear-mongering, immigrants are the ones keeping the TRUE American Dream of hard work and a better tomorrow alive. It's kind of inherent in the country's DNA. If we lower in-migration to the USA, our country dies (because, you know, demographics). If you ever want to come see the American Dream alive and well, go to an immigrant enclave and you'll marvel at the entrepreneurship, hard work, and optimism.
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 18, 2017, 02:02:47 PM »
Weird, a Dem sent Japanese Americans to detention camps. A  Dem ordered all Iranians in the country on student visas to report to INS offices.  Then the same Dem blocked all visas for Iranians except a handful allowed to enter after strident examination for humanitarian reasons only.  A Dem just executive ordered that all Cubans trying to escape the dictatorship in Cuba be sent back. 

But that doesn't stop Libs from melting down about Xenophobia, when the Pres-Elect talks about greatly heightened immigration screening of those trying to enter from Islamic oriented countries with known ties to terrorism, be it state or rogue state (ISIL/ISIS) sponsored. 

As I've said before.  Duplicitous hypocrite, thy name is liberal Democrat. 

Sad

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 18, 2017, 02:04:04 PM »
Dax is very angry  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 18, 2017, 02:06:26 PM »

Compensation does not cover your internal rage, lib.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 18, 2017, 02:08:36 PM »

It's the only thing he has anymore to run on, that an massively simplifying everything and imbibing on schadenfreude. Oh well, keep on hating dax.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 18, 2017, 02:23:06 PM »

It's the only thing he has anymore to run on, that an massively simplifying everything and imbibing on schadenfreude. Oh well, keep on hating dax.

Actually my analysis is quite detailed and extremely deep.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 18, 2017, 03:23:16 PM »

It's hilarious that you actually believe that.

I believe it because it is true. For example, it is not a coincidence that schools with high ELL (English Language Learner) numbers also have high free and reduced price lunch numbers. All this data is tracked by the KSDE. http://datacentral.ksde.org/ We now have school districts in Kansas where over a third of the students are taking ELL classes. It is far worse in states like TX, NM, CO, and CA.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 18, 2017, 03:35:40 PM »
So you think if we drop school lunch for poor people, the Mexicans will just go home?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 18, 2017, 03:40:59 PM »
So, we need to change our immigration policy to only let in the rich, obvsly.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 18, 2017, 03:44:27 PM »
Also, it's fairly clear that western Kansas must be a pretty liberal place. Good thing the population is low.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 18, 2017, 03:56:45 PM »
So you think if we drop school lunch for poor people, the Mexicans will just go home?

Oh crap, KSU-Dub's busting out "facts" again. Quick, get behind this straw shield!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: January 18, 2017, 03:58:05 PM »
Stupid lazy mooching liberal Mexicans  :curse:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 18, 2017, 03:58:26 PM »

Oh crap, KSU-Dub's busting out "facts" again. Quick, get behind this straw shield!

If that isn't what you were saying, then what was your point here?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 18, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »
your fact only proves that ESL kids are on average raised in lower income homes.  Trying to say that this makes them liberal is crazy.  The kid isn't out lunch money one way or the other, the parents are and it was admitted earlier ITT that those parents, in these circumstances, are the conservatives. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 18, 2017, 04:05:48 PM »

http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/kansas/hispanic-or-latino-population-percentage

There would be a pretty strong correlation between lunch subsidies and Mexicans if southeast Kansas weren't so poor.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 18, 2017, 07:15:35 PM »

http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/kansas/hispanic-or-latino-population-percentage

There would be a pretty strong correlation between lunch subsidies and Mexicans if southeast Kansas weren't so poor.

Just because other people also use school lunch subsidies does not negate the strong correlation between non-English speakers (by and large first gen immigrants) and lunch subsidies. I can't believe you're even debating this. It is simply undeniable that illegal immigrants are heavily reliant on public services. That is the only point I was making and you just sound silly to argue otherwise.