Author Topic: So immigration...  (Read 60079 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: So immigration...
« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2014, 11:01:00 PM »
Instead of the little boy that cried wolf, Dax is the old man that cried (about) democrats.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2014, 11:11:33 PM »
I bet tattooed across dax's clavicle (reversed so you can read it in the mirror) is "Demo C. raped and murdered my wife"

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2014, 11:48:08 PM »
The question is not about the people who turn themselves in immediately at the border, I mean hopefully they can checked out, right?   It's the people who cross the border who don't want to turn themselves in, who want to to avoid DHS at all cost.   There's lots of that going on.

But hey, that never seems to be a big deal to the resident progressives.

America is open for you!!  . . . . As long as you vote Democrat once you're here.

That makes so much sense.  They really want to avoid DHS, but are more than willing to expose themselves by illegally voting. 

Thanks Dax.  :rolleyes:

Two different groups of people I am referencing.

Damn bro.

Its pretty clear that is not what you were doing.

Your backpedaling is pretty pathetic.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2014, 11:35:41 AM »
The question is not about the people who turn themselves in immediately at the border, I mean hopefully they can checked out, right?   It's the people who cross the border who don't want to turn themselves in, who want to to avoid DHS at all cost.   There's lots of that going on.

America is open for you!!  . . . . As long as you vote Democrat once you're here.

That makes so much sense.  They really want to avoid DHS, but are more than willing to expose themselves by illegally voting. 

Damn bro.

If it needs to be spelled out, there are the kids and moms that turn themselves in because they believed they will get amnesty right away, and there is the other group that wants to avoid DHS for possible nefarious reasons. These are drug smugglers, terrorists, etc., that are enjoying the easy access into the US via our friends, Mexico.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2014, 11:38:55 AM »

Damn bro.

If it needs to be spelled out, there are the kids and moms that turn themselves in because they believed they will get amnesty right away, and there is the other group that wants to avoid DHS for possible nefarious reasons. These are drug smugglers, terrorists, etc., that are enjoying the easy access into the US via our friends, Mexico.

There are also those who don't turn themselves in because they want to keep their jobs.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2014, 11:47:42 AM »

Damn bro.

There are also those who don't turn themselves in because they want to keep their jobs.

Much much more of these.

It's much more likely that a terrorist would come in from canada with false documents, have you not seen homeland?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2014, 11:51:30 AM »
I would guess any terrorist worth worrying about isn't getting coyote'd in.

I don't really worry about any terrorists, but still.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2014, 11:54:36 AM »

Damn bro.

I believe Dax thinks they want to get near a voting booth and vote democrat though.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2014, 02:48:14 PM »
to stop potential terrorists from entering the country is the stupidest argument i've heard yet for "securing the border" with mexico.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2014, 07:27:29 PM »
Fact 1) They are going to CBP, not trying to evade, that is the reason why they are, you know, caught.  This isn't a new wave a illegals who are trying to avoid capture. 
Fact 2) They are not coming for amnesty, ala what neo con demigod did.  They are coming to escape the narco warfare for a chance at asylum. 
Fact 3) These are Bush W. policies Obama is following. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2014, 07:51:17 PM »
sys . . . of course you would say that because it's just opposite world for you 24/7/365

i actually say it because it would cost a fortune to try and "secure the border" with mexico to small groups of people with money and we'd still have thousands of miles of unsecured border to the north, thousands of miles of unsecured coasts and treaties with like 40 countries allowing their citizens to enter the us without a visa.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2014, 12:40:12 AM »
Embarrassing take injun, I mean it's all of this  :facepalm: and a box of chocolates.

cRusty, when the border is basically wide open, and Border Patrol is 80% tied up in paperwork, why does a potential terrorist need a Coyote?

Dax, you implied illegals were going to vote.. It's right here on this page.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:43:23 AM by Headinjun »

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2014, 12:55:15 AM »
Because that's not what you implied.

You said the DHS avoiders were welcome by progressives to vote Democrat once they're here. 

I guess maybe I was confused as to which underlying conspiracy you were referring to. The illegals voting one, or the open borders, come all ye faithful, here's your amnesty papers and democratic registration papers one. 

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2014, 01:03:29 AM »
They probably are but the amnesty initiatives that have been going around are for those already here and brought here involuntarily as children.  It's not for new hires

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2014, 11:39:40 AM »
Oh, ok... the 'new hires' will be in the next amnesty cycle. Got it.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2014, 01:04:43 PM »

sys . . . of course you would say that because it's just opposite world for you 24/7/365

i actually say it because it would cost a fortune to try and "secure the border" with mexico to small groups of people with money and we'd still have thousands of miles of unsecured border to the north, thousands of miles of unsecured coasts and treaties with like 40 countries allowing their citizens to enter the us without a visa.

While that's true, Canada has very little to no corruption going to the highest levels of government and entire sections of Canada are not controlled by drug cartels.   

Because white

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2014, 04:26:01 PM »

While that's true, Canada has very little to no corruption going to the highest levels of government and entire sections of Canada are not controlled by drug cartels.   

Because white

So you're saying all non-white countries are corrupt. Racist.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2014, 07:11:39 PM »
I say if you want to become an American, you have to be an American Ninja Warrior.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2014, 09:03:36 PM »
Fact 2) They are not coming for amnesty, ala what neo con demigod did.  They are coming to escape the narco warfare for a chance at asylum. 

:lol:  it's a "fact" folks. This new wave is like, totally different, than the decades of illegal immigrants before them. That damned narco warfare. These countries were so peaceful and prosperous until two years ago. They're refugees and must be granted asylum. Doors open, everyone!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2014, 02:16:02 AM »
Things not reported by the US media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712187/EXCLUSIVE-A-lot-people-die-blood-Obamas-hands-Shocking-images-corpses-illegal-immigrants-left-die-border-crossings.html

What is your point? I hope it's not that you are taking the word of a farmer that patrols for illegals as hearing illegals suddenly speak great English to speak of how they feel about our president and his policy or view on immigration and legislation.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2014, 11:24:55 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712187/EXCLUSIVE-A-lot-people-die-blood-Obamas-hands-Shocking-images-corpses-illegal-immigrants-left-die-border-crossings.html

What is your point? I hope it's not that you are taking the word of a farmer that patrols for illegals as hearing illegals suddenly speak great English to speak of how they feel about our president and his policy or view on immigration and legislation.

Things not reported by the US media

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2014, 11:30:00 PM »

Things not reported by the US media
Cheers.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile