Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1028336 times)

The Big Train

Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6050 on: March 22, 2018, 05:38:37 PM »

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: March 22, 2018, 05:41:04 PM »
Imagine being a captain of a ship and seeing all of your guys jump ship because they have had it with your crap. I just can't imagine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: March 22, 2018, 05:54:22 PM »
Dax has to be so happy rn
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: March 23, 2018, 09:00:01 PM »
alright, taking another run at the trans ban in the military now that there's literally nobody to stand in his way!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: March 25, 2018, 07:15:52 PM »
Whores.  Telling stories.
Stormy Daniel is trying to eek a last buck before her looks fad to a hag level skank.
Trump is a dimwit womanizing pig who treats them like a baloney sandwich.  I really don't like cheating men.   He can still be president for his term.   I think he is doing conservative stuff like gender bans not because he believes it, but because conservative pundits think he is great and ignore his sleaziness.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: March 30, 2018, 03:22:29 PM »
we’d say, ‘We’re doing a paper about rocks.’ For anyone who knows what’s going on, it’d be insulting, but these guys were like, ‘Great, a paper about rocks. Thanks.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/30/trump-washington-civil-servants-492347
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: March 30, 2018, 03:42:44 PM »
They iced each other.  :D

The Big Train

« Reply #6057 on: April 01, 2018, 09:11:50 AM »
Yet another example of the propaganda machine at work.  I sorta feel bad the FSD’s, Dax’s, and KSU’s of the world can be manipulated so easily.  Then I remember they are dumbasses and really can’t help it.

https://twitter.com/deadspin/status/980175772206993409

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6058 on: April 01, 2018, 10:37:01 PM »
"Propoganda "
Hi, I’m(A) ____________, and I’m (B) _________________…

(B) Our greatest responsibility is to serve our Northwest communities. We are extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that KOMO News produces.

(A) But we’re concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country. The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media.

(B) More alarming, some media outlets publish these same fake stories… stories that just aren’t true, without checking facts first.

(A) Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control ‘exactly what people think’…This is extremely dangerous to a democracy.

(B) At KOMO it’s our responsibility to pursue and report the truth. We understand Truth is neither politically ‘left nor right.’ Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility, now more than ever.

(A) But we are human and sometimes our reporting might fall short. If you believe our coverage is unfair please reach out to us by going to KOMOnews.com and clicking on CONTENT CONCERNS. We value your comments. We will respond back to you.

(B) We work very hard to seek the truth and strive to be fair, balanced and factual… We consider it our honor, our privilege to responsibly deliver the news every day.

(A) Thank you for watching and we appreciate your feedback.

:ROFL:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #6059 on: April 02, 2018, 07:33:42 AM »
Can’t even spell it correctly :lol:

Simpleton.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6060 on: April 02, 2018, 08:18:18 AM »
Yet another example of the propaganda machine at work.  I sorta feel bad the FSD’s, Dax’s, and KSU’s of the world can be manipulated so easily.  Then I remember they are dumbasses and really can’t help it.

https://twitter.com/deadspin/status/980175772206993409
Get Rekt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

The Big Train

« Reply #6061 on: April 05, 2018, 10:05:08 AM »
He wants state controlled media so badly.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/981881669593559040

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: April 05, 2018, 11:15:52 AM »
He wants state controlled media so badly.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/981881669593559040

yeah, you know, that real news thing of reporting "results" that haven't happened yet. real news.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: April 09, 2018, 05:58:06 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: April 09, 2018, 06:05:15 PM »
Huge government is expensive

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: April 09, 2018, 06:05:19 PM »
Well, at least ksu-dubs can afford another set of kid's baseball uniforms. So, keep that in mind.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: April 09, 2018, 06:08:17 PM »
big time dumb F talking point prediction:  Obama had deficits too! 

I also predict the very stupid ones will use a variation of “it’s only numbers!”

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: April 09, 2018, 08:26:29 PM »
I wonder how often "Breaking" immediately preceded "CBO" before that tweet?

It's like "Emergency" "Vernal Equinox"

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: April 09, 2018, 08:27:32 PM »

I also predict the very stupid ones will use a variation of “it’s only numbers!”

You're going to offend the libs  :nono:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: April 09, 2018, 10:05:45 PM »

You're going to offend the libs  :nono:

I think they will like a trillion dollar deficient.  Nice round number

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: April 11, 2018, 11:06:32 AM »
"If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker," said the congressman as we roamed the aisles of a Safeway grocery store together. I haven't been in a Safeway since my family moved home from Dubai in 1990. The congressman did not want to be seen with me on Capitol Hill. He needed to get some stuff anyway and decided he'd let me walk with him through the cereal and dairy selections at the Safeway near my hotel. He is not happy with President Trump. He was never a die hard Trump supporter. He supported him in the general and never expected him to win. But he did. So the congressman, whose district Trump won, has been a regular supporter on Fox News and elsewhere defending the President. He is happy to be quoted, so long as I don't name him. He says he just needs to vent. I suggest what we're doing is one of the reason's Trump won -- a congressman says nice things in public and bad things in private.

"Everybody does this sh*t," he says. It's his turn. We have known each other for years and have been promising to connect this week while I'm passing through DC. So this is it. I'm passing along his comments, not endorsing them.

"I read you writing about this, about wanting to say nice things when you can and criticize when you need to. He may be an idiot, but he's still the President and leader of my party and he is capable of doing some things right," he says before conceding it's usually other people doing the right things in the President's name. "But dammit he's taking us all down with him. We are well and truly f**ked in November. Kevin [McCarthy] is already circling like a green fly circling sh*t trying to take Paul's [Ryan] job because nobody thinks he's sticking around for Nancy [Pelosi]. She's going to f**k up the cafeteria again too. [Lord's name in vain], at least I'll probably lose too and won't have to put up with that sh*t." He won't lose. His district is very Republican.

What's the problem, though? Well, get ready…

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

We deviated to Stephen Speilberg for a moment and I had to remind him Robert Zemeckis, not Speilberg, directed it. Then I had to point out his taste in coffee sucks and suggested better. Moving right along…

"Judiciary is stacked with a bunch of people who can win re-election so long as they don't piss off Trump voters in the primary. But if we get to summer and most of the primaries are over, they just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller. The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I'd vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night," he said before going off on a tangent about how the situations with Russia and China scare him. Then, "You know having Mike as President would really piss off all the right people, too. They think they hate Trump. Mike is competent," at which point he sighs and laments that there were, in his mind, more than a dozen competent choices in 2016.

So the implication is they wouldn't vote for impeachment if they might be opposed in primaries, I asked. He confirmed he does not think the votes are there to impeach the President if any of the Judiciary Committee members are facing primary opponents. But get through that and, if Mueller is fired, he thinks so and thinks a majority of the House would vote to impeach President Trump.

"I say a lot of crap on TV defending him, even over this. But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We're going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn't led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can't say that in public or I'd get run out of town."

The congressman's base loves the President. And we're done. He feels better having let it all out. It was a funny conversation with a few additional remarks about the President's personal life I dare not print.

And yes, I agree, it is bad form to say all this in private while publicly praising the President. Welcome to Donald Trump's Washington. Everybody does this sh*t here.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: April 11, 2018, 11:31:35 AM »
that's FSD/Kazzdub.  They don't really like Trump.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: April 11, 2018, 12:31:34 PM »
Post the personal life details, what a cocktease
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: April 11, 2018, 08:34:32 PM »
There are prominent African American jurists and law professors who do not agree with the majority in the Brown opinion, so...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk