Author Topic: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam  (Read 99797 times)

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam
« Reply #500 on: May 04, 2015, 01:59:39 PM »
A Mohammad drawing contest really is a good way to hunt the most dangerous game legally, though. Using bait is somewhat unethical, but not knowing if they are going to have bombs, etc to go with their guns really levels the playing field.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 04, 2015, 02:00:38 PM »
what was the winning drawing?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 04, 2015, 02:01:12 PM »

i meant:   :worthless:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 04, 2015, 02:05:06 PM »

Probably Mohammad floating in a jar of piss or something.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 04, 2015, 07:04:40 PM »
A Mohammad drawing contest really is a good way to hunt the most dangerous game legally, though. Using bait is somewhat unethical, but not knowing if they are going to have bombs, etc to go with their guns really levels the playing field.

Yeah, the FBI should roll these contests out in lots of cities. Have SWAT at the ready. I like this idea.

Also, Brownback should do one of these just for giggles.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 04, 2015, 07:18:50 PM »
great addition to the bill signing recreation
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 04, 2015, 10:09:09 PM »
great addition to the bill signing recreation

Yes. And speaking of which, what is the Muslim position on abortion? I'm guessing it's generally frowned upon with a few exceptions, kind of like the mainstream exceptions here for "rape and incest," except more Muslim - like, "if it's a girl."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 04, 2015, 10:50:32 PM »
why is that even an exception?  does jesus really think rape babies deserve to be murdered?  i know the bible is hardcore, but killing little fetuses is pretty messed up j-dawg

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 05, 2015, 12:03:24 AM »

The video of the guy telling people that there's an issue outside is hilarious. First of all he said "they shot a cop" ramping up the rhetoric even more. He was also definitely not dressed like someone attending a cartooning contest. He was dressed like a 10 year old boy would be if you gave him $5000 and told him to spend it on an outfit to play war in.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 05, 2015, 08:40:41 AM »

The video of the guy telling people that there's an issue outside is hilarious. First of all he said "they shot a cop" ramping up the rhetoric even more. He was also definitely not dressed like someone attending a cartooning contest. He was dressed like a 10 year old boy would be if you gave him $5000 and told him to spend it on an outfit to play war in.

Didn't they shoot a cop?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: May 05, 2015, 10:57:51 AM »

You think he's overdressed for gun battle with assault rifles?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 05, 2015, 11:00:44 AM »
Didn't they shoot a cop?

they injured a security guard before getting stallone'd by the supercop

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 05, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »
Didn't they shoot a cop?

they injured a security guard before getting stallone'd by the supercop

I'm pretty sure it was Judge Dredd himself.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 05, 2015, 11:51:56 PM »

I think he's dressed like someone who wasn't attending a simple exercise in free speech. I wonder how many of those idiots at this carton contest would look at a flag and bible burning contest as "just an expression of or first amendment rights?"

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2015, 02:08:55 AM »

I think he's dressed like someone who wasn't attending a simple exercise in free speech. I wonder how many of those idiots at this carton contest would look at a flag and bible burning contest as "just an expression of or first amendment rights?"

I don't think he was attending or participating in the cartoon contest. He probably expected jihadists to arrive with assault rifles blazing because that's what they do.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2015, 07:43:00 AM »

Did he provoke the fight? I'm still not getting the point you're trying to make.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2015, 08:14:32 AM »
Not just jihadists but religious zealots in general. Yes, these idiots who put on this "cartoon contest" provoked the violence and if a cop had actually got hurt they would have blood on their hands. Again if a group decided to go to Texas and publicize a flag and bible burning contest they would be viewed by me as trouble making assholes. You can't do something to provoke anger then make yourself out to be victims. Of course the jihadists are complicit and are responsible for their own deaths but give me a break with the free speech crap.

Do you guys really not get this?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 06, 2015, 08:21:34 AM »
There are some Byron David Smith parallels here.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 06, 2015, 08:36:06 AM »
Not just jihadists but religious zealots in general. Yes, these idiots who put on this "cartoon contest" provoked the violence and if a cop had actually got hurt they would have blood on their hands. Again if a group decided to go to Texas and publicize a flag and bible burning contest they would be viewed by me as trouble making assholes. You can't do something to provoke anger then make yourself out to be victims. Of course the jihadists are complicit and are responsible for their own deaths but give me a break with the free speech crap.

Do you guys really not get this?

:love: That's some quality libtardin right there! :lol:

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 06, 2015, 11:59:19 AM »
provocative speech is the speech that really needs protection.   

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 06, 2015, 12:01:04 PM »

Oh, yeah, there should absolutely be zero government consequences for holding a Mohammad drawing contest. I'm not sure it's right to expect the government to send a bunch of police to the event to wait on the gun-toting mulsim to show up, though.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 06, 2015, 12:12:37 PM »

Oh, yeah, there should absolutely be zero government consequences for holding a Mohammad drawing contest. I'm not sure it's right to expect the government to send a bunch of police to the event to wait on the gun-toting mulsim to show up, though.

I thought we were in agreement earlier that this is actually a great way to kill jihadis. Probably a LOT cheaper than drone strikes, too.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 06, 2015, 12:14:45 PM »

I thought we were in agreement earlier that this is actually a great way to kill jihadis. Probably a LOT cheaper than drone strikes, too.

Hold it in Yemen next time

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 06, 2015, 12:25:13 PM »

Hold it in Yemen next time

:thumbs:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 06, 2015, 12:35:36 PM »
You dumbasses understand that calling them troublemaking assholes isn't taking away their free speech, right?