Author Topic: tough because i got punched thread  (Read 5669 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
tough because i got punched thread
« on: February 13, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »
so i got punched last night in aggieville by some dude. was trying to pull back another guy from fighting him and the dude sticks me. didn't phase me though cuz i'm made of steel  :fatty:. but still, made me mad cuz there was really nothing that justified throwing punches.  the guy who punched me basically looked like a very angry lil wayne, he ended up beating the crap out of the guy i tried to hold back a few minutes later around the corner, and so got blood all over me cuz i literally had to pick him up cuz he was knocked out cold.

any good 'gieville fight stories? mine's pretty tame, but i feel like i'm finally "in" cuz now ive been a part of 'gieville violence that i always hear about.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: tough because i got punched thread
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 12:48:11 PM »
I never even saw an Aggieville fight.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »
how many shots had you taken?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 12:57:14 PM »
It doesn't make you tough. It makes you bad at dodging punches.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 12:58:15 PM »
was about 30 minutes away from a solid black out. was weird cuz i was tryin to be nice and stuff and the lil wayne guy was all like "do i know you?" to the first thing i said to him. kinda made me wonder why a person would come to aggieville, which is basically a social gathering, and be so rude to anyone who tried to talk to him that he didnt know. stay at home mother fracker.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 01:21:27 PM »
I once saw Terry Pierce get his ass kicked by this little white kid.  Probably didn't weigh more than 160 soaking wet.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 02:11:49 PM »
Worked at a bar so I saw a lot of fights.  Best one was this black karate type guy that was breaking down into martial arts stance with all kinds of karate type moves when he and another regular guy where squaring off.  Our boss told our bouncer guy, "Let it go, I want to see how this turns out".  Regular guy beat karate guy to within an inch of his life. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »
a friend of mine had a shoe thrown at him over by dominoes. hit him in the face.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 02:16:37 PM »
Saw some awEsome belt whippings and a few pool ball window breakings...no biggie

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 02:25:40 PM »
a friend of mine had a shoe thrown at him over by dominoes. hit him in the face.

You're friends with George W Bush?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 02:59:48 PM »
While attempting to shepard some inredibly packed friends home from the ville I let them get about 30 feet in front of me. I round the corner into the dara's parking lot right by hibachi hut and see 4 people attempting to fight on a large sheet of ice in the parking lot. Probably the greatest fight scene ever, my two drunk friends attempting to fight 2 randoms for no reason on a giant sheet of ice. Lots of flailing and falling, watched it for about 30 seconds before I stepped in to moderate the peace.

Working at Tubs I saw my fair share of bar fights, most ended with bouncers dragging people out in choke holds.....

On a side note is there a better job for a meat head than a bouncer? Get paid to use your brute strength to subdue incredibly wasted people half your size, they eat that crap up.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 10:10:42 PM »
Witnessed a friend punch a rather large biker-type in the stomach. While said biker was bent over, friend kicked said biker in the face. Said biker went ass over elbows over a car hood. I was all like  :eek:.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2010, 10:48:44 PM »
First time I got in a fight, my biggest surprise was how much it hurt to hit someone in the face. Getting hit in your own face...well, you expect that to smart a bit. But no one ever talks about how much it hurts your own hand to actually punch someone in the face. Dumb move, IMO. Not to mention extremely UNclassy.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2010, 10:52:39 PM »
The only time I ever got in a fight I hit a dude with the bottom of my fist right in the middle of the guy's face kind of a hammer motion.  I had though alot about the best way to punch someone for a long time before this.  felt like hitting a baseball in the sweetspot and the dude was down for the count his nose was obliterated.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2010, 10:55:42 PM »
The only time I ever got in a fight I hit a dude with the bottom of my fist right in the middle of the guy's face kind of a hammer motion.  I had though alot about the best way to punch someone for a long time before this.  felt like hitting a baseball in the sweetspot and the dude was down for the count his nose was obliterated.

Yeah, when you do it right, their nose kind of explodes. Pretty gross (and don't get me started on whether or not it's classy).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 10:57:40 PM »
It ruined the shirt I was wearing.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 11:00:43 PM »
It ruined the shirt I was wearing.

Yep. It'll do that.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 11:01:33 PM »
If you don't want your hand to hurt, don't hit them with your knuckles.  Use the heel of the palm.  Will hurt them more and you less.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 11:10:35 PM »
If you don't want your hand to hurt, don't hit them with your knuckles.  Use the heel of the palm.  Will hurt them more and you less.

sounds weird. but true?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 11:12:21 PM »

echo?

GetFipps

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2010, 11:28:11 PM »
(not in the ville) Me and another nerd, both of us w/glasses (so no face shots), bball practice, seventh grade.  He pushed me, i pushed the eff out of him (not really), then after some hard-core shoulder punching we just stopped.  Inexplicable.  No coaches to break us apart.  No friends cheering us on.  We just exuded meh.  
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 11:33:51 PM by GetFipps »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 12:50:10 AM »
I once got head-butted in the face outside of Bobs at like 2:30 AM.  I was all:  "Dude, did you just head butt me?  What the eff was that all about?  Who head butts, man?"  Guess the guy had been watching too much WWF or something, cause he looked stunned when it didn't knock me out.  Didn't even really hurt, just kinda pissed me off a little bit.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 03:29:02 AM »
I once got head-butted in the face outside of Bobs at like 2:30 AM.  I was all:  "Dude, did you just head butt me?  What the eff was that all about?  Who head butts, man?"  Guess the guy had been watching too much WWF or something, cause he looked stunned when it didn't knock me out.  Didn't even really hurt, just kinda pissed me off a little bit.

A prominent goEMAW'r head butts.  It's rough ridin' awesome.

Fitz seems to get in lots of Aggieville altercations.

I got in one after 59-55.  Went to the doc a week later because my punching hand was still hurting.  Turned out the hand was fine but I had ball cancer (not fight-related).

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 07:39:26 AM »
(not in the ville) Me and another nerd, both of us w/glasses (so no face shots), bball practice, seventh grade.  He pushed me, i pushed the eff out of him (not really), then after some hard-core shoulder punching we just stopped.  Inexplicable.  No coaches to break us apart.  No friends cheering us on.  We just exuded meh.  

Me and some big brute (looked a lot like a mini-'Sprilla in hindsight) got a double tech in my last game of high-school basketball.  I was kinda looking for it and threw him down w/o realizing who it was.  Saw it was a guy who could whoop my ass and I tried to back off as un-pussily as I could.

Punched someone in Vegas who was either homeless or trying to rob me when I was wandering alone drunk trying to find my way back from the strip @ about 2am.  Hand was swollen for a few days.

Got sucker punched in the face in Aggieville because someone drunk bad person callled me a man of taste and distinction for wearing purple, and I probably shouldve just let it go

Offline billyzabka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 10:01:23 AM »
Saw some awEsome belt whippings and a few pool ball window breakings...no biggie

:eye: