Author Topic: Dexter  (Read 2045 times)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Dexter
« on: February 05, 2010, 08:43:12 AM »
Anyone watch?

Thoughts on the ending of season 4?

I hear season 5 will be the last. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Dexter
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 08:44:18 AM »
Have only seen seasons 1-2 because that's all that's available to watch instantly on Netflix. Wanna talk about those?  :shy:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 08:48:39 AM »
Of course. 

Pretty much my favorite series ever.

Season 1:  Fantastic.  I love how the show has a big case for the season, but Dexter has side projects while he tries to kill the main guy.  Pretty creepy how it ended up being his bro.

Season 2:  Probably my least favorite of the 4 seasons.  Still was good.  Glad detective died because his character was pretty annoying.  I also think that the girl Dex was cheating with was hired for the part because she was willing to show her tits.

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 06:25:38 PM »
I liked season 2.  I hated all of the characters in season 1 except for Dexter; in season 2, they were much less irritating.

Season 4 was the best yet though.  John Lithgow was amazing.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »
I liked season 2.  I hated all of the characters in season 1 except for Dexter; in season 2, they were much less irritating.

He was good.  What do you think about the ending?  Was it a dream?  Was it Dexter?  Or did Lithgow's character do it?

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 08:06:32 PM »

He was good.  What do you think about the ending?  Was it a dream?  Was it Dexter?  Or did Lithgow's character do it?
I think Lithgow's character did it out of revenge.  I don't think the actual murder is all that interesting but the consequences of it very well could be.  It'll be interesting where the show goes now.  Dexter is now in serious danger of being revealed as a killer to those close to him, mainly his sister.  I think if he was exposed and now on the run, that could be a very interesting turn for the show; especially if season 5 is going to be the last season.