Author Topic: Hotel Hell. Your worst experience  (Read 2624 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hotel Hell. Your worst experience
« on: November 14, 2017, 08:02:58 AM »
I am in Hays.  Sitting on the hillary passing a bill.  Thin walls.  Neighbors are making horrid sounds.  Sex and nasal passages seem to be involved.  I am getting constipated as normal body functions are shutting down.  I guess due to an instinctIve fear and flight gene.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: Hotel Hell. Your worst experience
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 08:54:05 AM »
Bro and I were going out to Colorado either for skiing or the CU game. We stayed in the shithole American inn motel right off of the interstate and someone was shot there while we stayed there

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 12:16:49 PM »
I haven't had many bad hotel experiences other than maybe the previous people obviously smoked inside the room or hearing people having relations   :fatty:   :shakesfist:

My grandparents were staying at the MGM Grand in Vegas when it caught on fire.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 01:04:43 PM »
Bro and I were going out to Colorado either for skiing or the CU game. We stayed in the shithole American inn motel right off of the interstate and someone was shot there while we stayed there

When I was a kid my dad kept a Super 8 catalog in his truck.  He was also a pretty early adaptor of the car phone.  We'd drive until he got tired, then call the next Super 8.

One trip he didn't get tired until really late & we saw the $19.99/night sign & said screw it.  I'm pretty sure the people before us ran out of toilet paper & used the shower curtain. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 03:32:52 PM »
The only bad hotel I've ever had was rolling into Austin and not knowing it was sxsw and the only room we could find was a smoking room in the holiday Inn. That was gross.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 10:18:52 AM »
Stayed at some crap hole in Garden city that killed my back when I told work I was leaving, but they told me I could stay rent free for awhile if I helped cover my position. Made sure they got me out of that crap hole within 24 hours. Stayed at the omni in Indy the last two nights, great hotel, shitty rough ridin' rock hard beds. No thanks.

The Big Train

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 12:44:56 PM »
Not my experience but some buds stayed in Vegas and their room smelled funny.  After a night they couldn’t take it anymore and called room service.  Room service lady lifted up the bed and there was a dead hooker under the bed.  The hotel apparently didn’t comp the room and only moved them a few rooms down the hall on the same floor.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 12:55:06 PM »

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 01:20:06 PM »
a Super 8 in Ames.   Goddamn heater rattled all night long loud enough to wake the dead, and it smelled.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 02:48:22 PM »
AC broke once and there weren't any other rooms available so i had to sleep in a near-90 degree room.

the horror!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 03:12:58 PM »
AC broke once and there weren't any other rooms available so i had to sleep in a near-90 degree room.

the horror!

happened to me in VA beach one time. I called the people to fix it before I went to dinner and then got so blasted at dinner and post dinner that when I got back I just fell asleep and when I woke up I basically was dead from how hot and hungover I was and I wanted to die. then I had to put on a suit and pretend to be a fancy person in front of many fancy people and I was also dead from that.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 03:15:18 PM »
one night I was in Charleston and threw up the entire night from some bad seafood and then had to fancy suit again. also died there. it was the doubletree. had a two story room which was pretty cool though. died.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 03:16:13 PM »
got bed bugs in hutch from a holiday inn. that was the worst

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »
When I was it Pitt for the tourney, the hotel I was staying at had it's power go out. I was pissed. I was there to watch March Madness and had been at the game that morning and out all day. I bitched to the hotel and they literally gave me a $20 bill and told me to go down to the bar at the end of the street to watch the games.  :lol: I was fumed, so I went down the street, and all they had on in there was hockey.  :bang:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 03:18:39 PM »
one time in waco @PurpleBear suplexed @bubbles on one of the beds and broke the bed frame

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 03:20:04 PM »
sometimes i leave an empty water bottle on the bathroom counter that i plan to fill up later that day, but housekeeping thinks it's trash and throws it away.  :frown:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 03:31:10 PM »
one time I was with kk and stevesie and some other people in the Hyatt Chicago and ONE PERSON brought somebody to the hotel who tried to smoke ILLICIT STREET DRUGS in our room and the fire alarm started to go off and they tried to break the fire alarm and I threw them the eff out onto their entire heads.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 03:33:51 PM »
 :lol:

The Big Train

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 03:35:32 PM »
I got a free night comped once because I called the shuttle service to come pick me up from somewhere and they called me a name.  That’s all I’m going to say about that.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 03:56:58 PM »
scene: colorado springs hilton antler. steve dave awakes after wedding of mrs. dave sorority friend where we got completely smashed city.
(mrs dave): BAARRRRFFFF, BAARRRRRFFFF, BAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! [it goes on]
(steve dave): oh yucky. we're going to be late for our flight. super gross out btw.

then we met trim at DIA because he happened to be there at the same time. pretty lol.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 04:31:40 PM »
Yeah, she was pretty gross that day.  IIRC, she claimed to be ill; no mention of hangover.

Also, any negative consequences from that chicago scene were just because you all were all old homebodies.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 10:54:30 PM »
My kids wanted to go do the swimming thing at Great Wolf Lodge for birthdays in January. So we got one of those waaaay overpriced rooms you have to get to swim. And it was on the bottom floor. And it was fine until a rough ridin' bus load of bad person kids arrived at midnight and proceeded to run up and down the hallway and slam doors above us. After an hour of calling the manager, he offered to move us to a different room on the top floor. At 1 am. I think my exact words were "are you rough ridin' kidding me? How about you go room to room and shut those rough ridin' kids up?" The manager just gave me one of those "eff off I don't really care" shrugs. Next day ended up getting the room half-comped but eff that hotel and eff that manager and eff those kids.

Also, on a cold day in January, the air temp in that indoor water park was about 70 degrees so you were shivering the minute you got out of the water.

So if you ever want to go to GWL, don't. But if you do, get a top floor room.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2017, 08:16:52 AM »
 :lol: OMG!

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 09:17:03 AM »
K-S-U sounds like the complete bad person in that story

OMG a place built for tons of kids has kids up and being loud!  SHUT THOSE KIDS UP MANAGER THAT DOESN'T MAKE crap MONEY OR ELSE!!!!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 09:21:58 AM »
Great Wolf Lodge manager seems like it might be everyone's job in hell.