Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 75607 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #625 on: January 24, 2018, 08:41:15 PM »
Monday night I had a dream I stole a UPS truck. Last night I had a dream me and my friends stole a school bus and we were surrounded by 15-18 cops and I was fighting them off as they tried to board the bus.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 07, 2018, 02:09:36 PM »
almost every night i have the same dream wherein i've skipped class for an entire semester, and it becomes time for the final.  it's usually some sort of science class.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 07, 2018, 02:11:00 PM »
almost every night i have the same dream wherein i've skipped class for an entire semester, and it becomes time for the final.  it's usually some sort of science class.
This sounds awful tbh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 07, 2018, 02:53:17 PM »
I still have it where I missed the class entirely and I needed it for credits to graduate.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 07, 2018, 03:09:32 PM »
I've had that occasionally, it's always been high school and it seems like the night lasts forever. Always wake up kind of panicked
:adios:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: February 07, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »
I've had that occasionally, it's always been high school and it seems like the night lasts forever. Always wake up kind of panicked
weirdly, the setting is always my grade school.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 07, 2018, 04:11:07 PM »
I've done it irl but never had the dream  :Chirp:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 07, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »
i've been out of school for 11 years now, and occasionally still have dreams of having a test tomorrow that i haven't studied for.  i always wake up really happy that i never have to study anymore

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 07, 2018, 04:15:16 PM »
It's probably been at least a couple of years since I've dreamed about school.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #634 on: February 07, 2018, 07:51:52 PM »
I keep having a dream that somebody is in my room. Been some short nights recently.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 08, 2018, 08:38:58 AM »
Last night I dreamed that TBT, Gooch, and I were roommates (also Metalhead but we never saw him).
So then TBT tells me about how he had robbed a bank or something (the details are hazy).

Then Gooch & I are at a sporting event and the FBI starts detaining people. They put a big red puffy coat on me to indicate that I am one of the detainees. So we hear through the murmurs of the crowd that they are questioning people about TBT. So I am trying really hard to remember his name IRL because, as his roommate, I should probably know it. The FBI is definitely not going to believe me if I say that I don't know his name. Also if I have to explain why I know him as "The Big Train" the FBI will find gE and start investigating everyone on here.

The Big Train

« Reply #636 on: February 08, 2018, 09:20:02 AM »
:sdeek: :lol:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 08, 2018, 09:28:31 AM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 08, 2018, 11:59:59 AM »

Yes, I had that as a recurring nightmare throughout most of my academic years.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 08, 2018, 01:46:08 PM »
Last night I dreamed that TBT, Gooch, and I were roommates (also Metalhead but we never saw him).
So then TBT tells me about how he had robbed a bank or something (the details are hazy).

Then Gooch & I are at a sporting event and the FBI starts detaining people. They put a big red puffy coat on me to indicate that I am one of the detainees. So we hear through the murmurs of the crowd that they are questioning people about TBT. So I am trying really hard to remember his name IRL because, as his roommate, I should probably know it. The FBI is definitely not going to believe me if I say that I don't know his name. Also if I have to explain why I know him as "The Big Train" the FBI will find gE and start investigating everyone on here.
if that was a tv show it would have me by the balls

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 08, 2018, 01:51:41 PM »

Incred.

Have you met TBT in person or seen a picture of him to know what he looks like?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 08, 2018, 02:47:30 PM »

Incred.

Have you met TBT in person or seen a picture of him to know what he looks like?

Yes he was on the winning FattyFest trivia team with me in 2016, although you'd never even know I was a Fatty Fest Champion from my signature thing would you?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 08, 2018, 02:58:47 PM »
You didn't win at ff16 smdh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 08, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »
You didn't win at ff16 smdh

I have a belt that says otherwise...

The Big Train

« Reply #644 on: February 08, 2018, 03:43:51 PM »
:love:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: February 09, 2018, 08:33:00 AM »
It was my birthday and I was at Auntie Maes. There was a big box covered with a tarp for me. I pull back the tarp and it is a young pig that Rick Daris bought me to to BBQ. When I told Daris I didn't know how to butcher a pig he got really mad and clipped a leash onto the pig's collar and stormed off up the steps.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #646 on: September 11, 2018, 06:15:18 AM »
Make out sesh with college crush. Legit felt her lay down in the bed. Spooked me as I was sleeping alone last night.

Oh and look who popped in the first insta story this morning.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 11, 2018, 08:20:48 AM »
Yeah, holy lucid dreaming last night. Mine was less fun, IPA4me. I had a demon come and tell me that I have 8 weeks to get my crap straight or i'm going to hell.

Oh and look what thread popped up first on gE for me this morning.  :runaway:

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #648 on: September 11, 2018, 08:48:05 AM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 11, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »
Yeah, holy lucid dreaming last night. Mine was less fun, IPA4me. I had a demon come and tell me that I have 8 weeks to get my crap straight or i'm going to hell.

Oh and look what thread popped up first on gE for me this morning.  :runaway:

8 weeks is plenty of time. Nothing to worry about yet.