Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 75607 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 11:02:16 PM »
Had a really mumped up dream last night/this morning. Would post it, but I'm pretty sure Rusty would kill me for it.  :ohno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 11:04:48 PM »
Had a really mumped up dream last night/this morning. Would post it, but I'm pretty sure Rusty would kill me for it.  :ohno:

Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 06:56:23 PM »
Has anyone been watching Fringe? Well I dreamed I was digging in Times Square looking for something. I found a rifle buried under the street. Looking through its scope, I could see into another dimension. I basically walked around looking at the other side. Eventually, I wondered if i pulled the trigger, would it shoot and kill people on the other side? Then I woke up.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »
Had a really fracked up dream last night/this morning. Would post it, but I'm pretty sure Rusty would kill me for it.  :ohno:

:eek:  I would never kill anyone.  For reals.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »
Has anyone been watching Fringe? Well I dreamed I was digging in Times Square looking for something. I found a rifle buried under the street. Looking through its scope, I could see into another dimension. I basically walked around looking at the other side. Eventually, I wondered if i pulled the trigger, would it shoot and kill people on the other side? Then I woke up.
Fringe, is that the name of Justin Timberlake's new album?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 09:06:53 AM »
In last night's dream I was a paraplegic that could shapeshift into a duck. I had a really hot wife/girlfriend for some reason so I wasn't always the duck.  Pretty sure I could only have sex as the duck. Flying was cool. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

The42Yardstick

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 10:02:53 AM »
My ex (the one I wouldn't hook back up with) was coming onto me really, really hard on some weird cruise. Except the ship was melded into an airport. Think Carnival + Chicago O'Hare. Anyway, I woke up as my ex was taking me back to her room, no morning wood this time :eye:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 10:13:26 AM »
I have a recurring dream where normal stuff is happening, just a normal dream.  Then all of a sudden out of nowhere, I see this dark shadowy lady  come after me I'm assuming trying to kill me, and I realize it's a dream as soon as I see the bitch so I always wake myself up just before she kills me.  I fear that someday she may get to me before I wake myself up and that will the the day I die.

I also flew out of a roller coaster once*

*in my dream

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 12:29:17 PM »
I have a dream on occasion that I can jump really high.   Sometimes I jump and I realize I jumped so high that it is probably going to mess me up pretty bad when I come back to the ground and land.  It's kind of like the falling dream but I usually realize I'm dreaming.  I hit the ground and it doesn't hurt at all. 

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »
I was at a hotel checking in and there was a huge line. I hear someone behind me talking on the phone about all this conference realignment bullshit. Turns out its DAN BEEBE. I talk to him and he tells me that Notre Dame is going to be taking Nebraska's place in the Big12. I immediately dart of to my room to post it on goEMAW but wake up before I get there.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »
 :ohno: I walk into my parent's house today to help the old man haul some stuff to the curb out of the garage for big trash pickup weekend in Lenexa. In the middle of the room is a f*cking WHEELCHAIR!!!  I say... "holy crap I had a dream last night I was in a wheel chair."  My mom freaks a little because I've had a history of jacked up dreams and weird coincidental crap since I was little.  Then I say... "yeah but I was also a shapeshifting horny duck".  And she says... "oh, good." and leaves. 

"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2010, 11:01:55 AM »
Ran into Cliff Clavin  (wearing his mailman uniform) in the stairwell of some big building and scooped him up in a giant bear hug.  I started bawling telling him he was my favorite and we both started quoting Cliff Clavin lines back and fourth.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2010, 11:28:46 AM »
so I'm at a Kstate home game and we're getting destroyed by OU, down by like 35 at half time.  Second half is about to start when an xbox controller appears in my hand, and play calling appears on the jumbotron.  Suddenly I'm playing NCAA football with real life players. I'm trowing bombs, and running the ball all over the OU defenders while my defense is just sacking their QB over and over again. We're down to the closing seconds, and I score the tieing touchdown with 0:00 on the clock.  decide to go for 2 to win the game. I pick the play, and as I'm dropping back to throw a quick pass for the win, my controller goes dead and the QB is sacked.  Game over we lose, and the controller disappears.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2010, 11:39:11 AM »
Was jumping on my bed with the Ninja Turtles when a T-Rex was surfing an oil spill wave into my childhood room (but everything else like bedroom now).

Me and leo pwn3d that T-Rex (may have been a robot secretly, but with the oil was tough to tell)

Then I high fived my kindergarten teacher and ate hot pop tarts while getting high with my mom on the beach at my great uncle's house in Canada.  I picked a peach off the tree and it was all rotten and a bunch of maggots started racing out and then cockroaches and then I was trapped in the attic of their cottage and spiders and centipedes and super sized cockroaches and stuff where like marching in around the roof.  I was in the corner on the same side as the door that they were coming in from, they were going clockwise and headed towards me.

Then in my dream I grinded my teeth and it felt like they were going to break (was told at the dentist this week I may grind my teeth and to watch out for this).

I usually don't remember my dreams, but I had to wake up at an odd time this morning, so I got to tune in and remember.

Great Thread.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 11:43:09 AM »
So big USA Soccer fan here, right.

Had a dream that the U.S. got beat by Slovenia 8-0.

After the first two for the Sloveniaers. (LOL)

cas > :runaway: :surprised:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2010, 10:59:06 PM »
 :runaway: :runaway:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2010, 07:25:20 AM »
I have a dream on occasion that I can jump really high.   Sometimes I jump and I realize I jumped so high that it is probably going to mess me up pretty bad when I come back to the ground and land.  It's kind of like the falling dream but I usually realize I'm dreaming.  I hit the ground and it doesn't hurt at all. 

Hey! I have this one, too. Sometimes, I'll be dreaming about playing basketball and I'll suddenly discover that if I just change my form a little bit, I can dunk all over those motherfuckers.

On the downside, I also have a lot of dreams of nothing but voices in the room whispering about me. These always creep me the eff out. Had them since I was a kid.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2010, 11:51:52 PM »
Had a dream last night that I was at HCFM's house for dinner. Our wives were wandering around the house, and so we're talking. He tells me their wedding video is really weird, because in it, his wife and himself look very pale. He tells me we should watch it. He pulls it out and the groom looks 5'7", pudgy, pale, and balding. Frank assures me it was him, and that he's aged well. Then I woke up.

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2010, 11:53:13 PM »
Drove Josh Freeman to rehab.  :dunno:

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 12:07:39 AM »
Had a dream last night that I was at HCFM's house for dinner. Our wives were wandering around the house, and so we're talking. He tells me their wedding video is really weird, because in it, his wife and himself look very pale. He tells me we should watch it. He pulls it out and the groom looks 5'7", pudgy, pale, and balding. Frank assures me it was him, and that he's aged well. Then I woke up.

lol
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 01:52:28 PM »
Had a weird dream where I was on vacation at mardi gras and the hot russian spy kept stalking me and hitting on me. she gave me a whip.  :surprised: Then my alarm went off.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 08:03:23 AM »
Had an uhmmm.... "interesting" dream that included a female coworker. Anyone else ever have these?? It's going to make the next couple days pretty weird, imo.
- chunkles

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 04:46:24 PM »
is she hot??

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 04:54:10 PM »
- chunkles