Author Topic: Kansas City things  (Read 982738 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Kansas City things
« Reply #9075 on: November 09, 2017, 10:38:27 PM »
Lol. Been holding back. Happy for them either way. It was a safe space for me for years, but I'm not sure he's the kind of guy you would want to run with, other than selling cheap booze.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9076 on: November 10, 2017, 08:53:09 AM »
My understanding of JoCo is that Nick and Jake's is your swinger base camp now, Wacky.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9077 on: November 10, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »
Thanks for the tip. :thumbs:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9078 on: November 10, 2017, 09:01:16 AM »
I am a lil jelly they're filming that commercial on our old place. At least we can point it out in social settings.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: November 10, 2017, 10:28:39 AM »
Wacky why did a comment about your old neighborhood being noisy trigger you so hard about a completely unrelated thing?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9080 on: November 10, 2017, 10:37:41 AM »
Quaff is related. Been salty with them for awhile. Why do you care?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: November 10, 2017, 10:40:19 AM »
I thought it was a touch savage to out an adult for his/their private sexual hobbies, tbh...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: November 10, 2017, 10:44:23 AM »
It is interesting they chose our old place. Left window was our spot. :eye:

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #9083 on: November 10, 2017, 11:43:37 AM »
I thought it was a touch savage to out an adult for his/their private sexual hobbies, tbh...

yeah, I mean anyone could google them and see how large her nose is.    oh, wait...     :Wha:

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9084 on: November 10, 2017, 04:26:47 PM »
Someone smarter than me is going to have to explain how the F that old piece of crap guy is not a suspect in the brookside murder. His physical appearance and van both match witness descriptions from the crime scene, not to mention the enormous obvious motive, and also his extensive history of shooting people. I am completely perplexed

The Big Train

« Reply #9085 on: November 10, 2017, 04:31:09 PM »
This question is open to anyone who logs into this blog

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9086 on: November 11, 2017, 09:05:31 AM »
Someone smarter than me is going to have to explain how the F that old piece of crap guy is not a suspect in the brookside murder. His physical appearance and van both match witness descriptions from the crime scene, not to mention the enormous obvious motive, and also his extensive history of shooting people. I am completely perplexed
maybe it's the old guys heir?  They are the one hurt most by the judgement

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9087 on: November 11, 2017, 09:53:04 AM »
He must have done Rock solid alibi? I'm assuming he had a friend do it if so.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:30:03 PM by Phil Titola »

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9088 on: November 11, 2017, 11:13:57 AM »
Super stud jolie justus came to my neighborhood assoc meeting this morning. Ama

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9089 on: November 11, 2017, 01:30:44 PM »
Super stud jolie justus came to my neighborhood assoc meeting this morning. Ama
She is my #1 mayoral candidate rn but Quinton Lucas is coming on strong.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9090 on: November 13, 2017, 09:43:30 AM »

From another forum I visit

Van owner not a suspect in Brookside death. But people ‘look at me like I’m a murderer’
David Pungerman cleared of suspicion in Murder of Atty Tom Pickert.

My brief opinion:

The KCPD did not confirm or deny that the tags on a white van belonged to Jungerman. News media on the site said they were looking for a white van with a missing rear window. No mention of tag numbers.
In a warrant to recover a white van, that was linked to the shooting by association, was a van owned by David Jungerman a multi-millionaire who had lost a legal battle in which a run away tort lawyer (Tom Pickert) somehow received a judgment of $5.75M from a jury.
How did the police associate the van with the tag numbers? Pickert's partners? How did the tag numbers get posted on KCPD's Twitter account and later associated to Jungerman by someone other than KCPD? KC news outlets? Did Pickert's office leak this info to a local attorney who then posted it or did they give it out to the news media too?
The Atty (Robert Flynn) did in fact post Jungerman's name as owning the vehicle the police were interested in finding along with his addressees, age, and other vehicles tag numbers. All this after the KCPD had found the van. He also posted information that has still not been collaborated such as a gray haired man in "a black hoodie" being seen with van. (see witness statements below) The action by Flynn places more than insinuating information about Jungerman's involvement with the murder. I downright makes him look as it he is running from the police. KMBC, KCTV5, FOX4 and HSHB41 all picked some on parts of it up and ran with it as fact.

This is the tweet from Robert Flynn, someone who is known to have legal connections to Pickert:
The Flynn Law Firm @theflynnlawfirm
Suspect's vehicle is registered to David G. Jungerman, white male, 79, of
6000 Elm Ave., Raytown, MO 64133 &
1719 W. 9th St. KCMO 64101 https://twitter.com/kcpolice/status/923217009223110657
2:53 PM - Oct 25, 2017

KCMO PD posted this within the hour of the murder without a source (see warrant application) This had to come from the Pickert law firm. Who else would suspect Jungerman and know to cross reference him with a white van?

@kcpolice Suspect vehicle in homicide in 200 blk W 66th Terr this morning: white 97 Chevy van, MO plates 6FA453. Unknown race male driver. (1/2)
If you see this vehicle, call 911. Do not approach it. (2/2)
8:57 AM - 25 Oct 2017[/COLOR]
Kansas City Police?Verified account
@kcpolice UPDATE: This vehicle has been located unoccupied. Thank you for your assistance.
Oct 25

Later that day the van located..(before 2:53) as Flynn's comment appear after the van was located on KCPD twitter time line

The Flynn Law Firm? Oct 25
@theflynnlawfirm Suspect's vehicle is registered to David G. Jungerman, white male, 79, of 6000 Elm Ave., Raytown, MO 64133 & 1719 W. 9th St. KCMO 64101

Followed by these 2 tweets from Flynn: @theflynnlawfirm
Owner of the suspect vehicle, David Jungerman, also owns this SUV: 2003 Isuzu Axiom XS, MO plate # YJ4X7M
@theflynnlawfirm
Neighbor reported seeing suspicious man in area, before the murder, fitting description of David Jungerman *wearing black hoodie*

I am not going to go into how all of this became fact to so many of the news outlets. YES!, YES!, I AM!
The News (All formats) started bombarding the airways about what a bad person Jungerman was and suddenly, a slimeball (not Pickert all in general)
"personal injury" lawyer became a "prominent, well respected Attorney"

The News began publishing false information as fact. Publishing hearsay information, staking out his home all on the false lead that the vans tags were actually witnessed at the crime scene. (see warrant request) If the van bearing the Jungermans tags would have been seen at or near the crime scene that would have been a strong notation in the warrant request? It wasn't mentioned at by either eye witness.

I wonder who could get access to the tag number of the vehicles that Jungerman owned owned within an hour? Yes, the lawyers in Pickerts firm gave the info to police, maybe the same person who posted that Jungerman was spotted at the scene??? I would say that the information regarding Jungerman's vehicles and him being spotted there may have come from the same source. Picket's wife had no way of knowing what Jungerman drove and and yet Jungerman was tied to the murder by association within minutes. I would have to again link Pickert's partner (Fowler) as being the source of the info. I think he would be the one to link Jungerman to the crime. Emily (wife) may have had that conclusion, as she is a smart woman, but I'm with Fowler. I think I would tell my wife about the guy I just won $6M from but not what cars he owned.

Needless to say the press goes for everything it can on Junglerman while he is voluntarily answering questions for police without their knowledge. The news is not getting anything from KCPD! They report it as he was arrested or took in for questioning and released. Once again portraying him as a Murderer but not one the POPO have the goods on.

Here are a few tidbits of reports on local TV and newspapers that needed a little clarification:

Emily Rittman KCTV5 ?@EmilyRittman
Two witnesses say they saw David Jungerman's van outside of Tom Pickert's house the day he was killed @KCTV5 10
9:51 PM - Nov 1, 2017 See the warrant application (WA) as it say's no such thing. ****ing LIE!

One TV station stated that police had searched Jungerman's home NEVER HAPPENED! The police never asked for a warrant to search it. Per the KC Star:Two of Jungerman’s immediate neighbors said on Nov. 3 — more than a week after the shooting — that police never spoke with them and never asked them if they saw Jungerman the day of the shooting.

FOX4KC reported: A white van was seen leaving the crime scene and is registered to a man named David Jungerman. FOX 4's Dave D'Marko was reporting near Jungerman's home in Raytown late on Wednesday night when the van was recovered and towed away from the scene.

The warrant was granted at 11:03 PM at least 10 hours after it was located. Police had no grounds for a search warrant. The WA made it look like Jungerman had threatened Pickert in court and at 11PM the judge did not confirm it as proof. Jungerman may have an illegal search and seizure case.

FOX41KC stated: "Police have not said if they believe Jungerman was driving the van tor if it was someone else who was driving Jungerman's van. Investigators said the van was unoccupied when they found it."

Does this van look like it was just pulled from a pond?

KSHB TV41 news reported live that Jungermans van "had been pulled from a pond" on Jungermans property while FOX4 said it was at a neighbor's home, an employee, located on the same pond/lake.
TV41: "Police say David Jungerman owns the van and also fits the witness’s description."
In the first 20 seconds you will hear about the van pulled from the pond.

FOX4:"A white van was seen leaving the crime scene and is registered to a man named David Jungerman. FOX 4's Dave D'Marko was reporting near Jungerman's home in Raytown late on Wednesday night when the van was recovered and towed away from the scene." They found it 8-10 hours earlier!

TV41: "Police recovered the vehicle at a home in Raytown, where a man named Leo Wynne lives, in the same neighborhood as Jungerman’s home."

Jim Fitzpatrick, (Jimmy C) retired editor from the KC Star wrote in his blog titled: Search warrant points decidedly toward David Jungerman in the Thomas Pickert murder.

He doesn't even know where Jungerman's house is as he refers to it as a vacant lot.
This is his home, the house where the han was found is to the left and the house accross the lake is Jungerman's (note the van in driveway)

In another blog post : Likely suspect in murder of young lawyer in Brookside: Right-wing, gun-totin’ head case
JimmyC infurs Jungerman's guilt stating "This murder — again as most of you know by now — was not random." Followed by "A 1997 Chevy van is registered to him was found this afternoon, but as of this writing Jungerman had not been found.
My wife Patty believes he is dead by now, having committed suicide. Patty’s instincts are good, and I think she’s probably on target."
Closing the article JimmyC said "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case: Right-wing, f***in’ nut job."

In another article, JimmyC says "First, although police have not named a suspect, they have one. And guess who it is? Why, you’re right. It’s 79-year-old David Jungerman, whom police questioned the day after the slaying and whose 1997 Chevy van — with plates registered to him — they went looking for immediately after Pickert, 39, was shot at close range on his front porch in Brookside."

As you can see, Jungerman was fried by the TV stations, with some flimsy evidence.

This is some information from the warrant application:

At 11:03 p.m. Oct. 25 — 15 hours after the murder — KCPD Det. Bonita Cannon filed a warrant application to search a white 1997 Chevrolet Express — its license number listed in the warrant application — believed to be owned by Jungerman. Detective Cannon wrote that the van was thought to be located on the premises of a home in the 9200 block of East 60th Terrace in Raytown.

Police took statements from two people at or near the murder scene. (The warrant does not identify either by name.)

“Witness #1 stated he observed a white van, with no windows on the driver side other than driver door, east on 67th Street, turn north on Linden (Road)…He stated the vehicle was parked for a few minutes, saw an older, gray haired, white male standing near the back side of the van, before getting into the driver’s seat. The older white male drove west on 66th Terrace and park (stet) ahead of a blue truck, on the north side of the street on 66th Terrace, across from the dispatch address.”

“Witness #2 (apparently Pickert’s wife, Emily Riegel) stated she was inside the residence at the dispatched address when she heard a loud noise. When she looked out the window, she observed the victim standing on the sidewalk in front of the residence, talking on his cell phone. She asked if he knew what the sound was, he replied, “No.” Witness #2 stated she told the victim to come inside of the house, as she moved back into the bedroom. Witness #2 stated she heard a second loud noise. When she looked back out the window, she could no longer see the victim but did observe a white snub nosed van, on the north side of the street on 66th Terrace, facing west bound with no windows on (the) side, leaving the scene westbound on West 66th Terrace. She believed the vehicle then went north on either Wornall Road or Brookside Road.”

How you get a warrant for his van with that info. is why they fabricated the threats of bodily harm into the warrant request. KCPD SLIMEBALLS.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9091 on: November 13, 2017, 09:57:39 AM »
That's a beating to try reading
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: November 13, 2017, 10:16:26 AM »
Yeah, really. What kind of forum is this that you frequent?

I have a hard time believing someone would type out that manifesto unless she had a personal stake with one of the principals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9093 on: November 13, 2017, 10:48:25 AM »

From another forum I visit

Van owner not a suspect in Brookside death. But people ‘look at me like I’m a murderer’
David Pungerman cleared of suspicion in Murder of Atty Tom Pickert.

My brief opinion:

The KCPD did not confirm or deny that the tags on a white van belonged to Jungerman. News media on the site said they were looking for a white van with a missing rear window. No mention of tag numbers.
In a warrant to recover a white van, that was linked to the shooting by association, was a van owned by David Jungerman a multi-millionaire who had lost a legal battle in which a run away tort lawyer (Tom Pickert) somehow received a judgment of $5.75M from a jury.
How did the police associate the van with the tag numbers? Pickert's partners? How did the tag numbers get posted on KCPD's Twitter account and later associated to Jungerman by someone other than KCPD? KC news outlets? Did Pickert's office leak this info to a local attorney who then posted it or did they give it out to the news media too?
The Atty (Robert Flynn) did in fact post Jungerman's name as owning the vehicle the police were interested in finding along with his addressees, age, and other vehicles tag numbers. All this after the KCPD had found the van. He also posted information that has still not been collaborated such as a gray haired man in "a black hoodie" being seen with van. (see witness statements below) The action by Flynn places more than insinuating information about Jungerman's involvement with the murder. I downright makes him look as it he is running from the police. KMBC, KCTV5, FOX4 and HSHB41 all picked some on parts of it up and ran with it as fact.

This is the tweet from Robert Flynn, someone who is known to have legal connections to Pickert:
The Flynn Law Firm @theflynnlawfirm
Suspect's vehicle is registered to David G. Jungerman, white male, 79, of
6000 Elm Ave., Raytown, MO 64133 &
1719 W. 9th St. KCMO 64101 https://twitter.com/kcpolice/status/923217009223110657
2:53 PM - Oct 25, 2017

KCMO PD posted this within the hour of the murder without a source (see warrant application) This had to come from the Pickert law firm. Who else would suspect Jungerman and know to cross reference him with a white van?

@kcpolice Suspect vehicle in homicide in 200 blk W 66th Terr this morning: white 97 Chevy van, MO plates 6FA453. Unknown race male driver. (1/2)
If you see this vehicle, call 911. Do not approach it. (2/2)
8:57 AM - 25 Oct 2017[/COLOR]
Kansas City Police?Verified account
@kcpolice UPDATE: This vehicle has been located unoccupied. Thank you for your assistance.
Oct 25

Later that day the van located..(before 2:53) as Flynn's comment appear after the van was located on KCPD twitter time line

The Flynn Law Firm? Oct 25
@theflynnlawfirm Suspect's vehicle is registered to David G. Jungerman, white male, 79, of 6000 Elm Ave., Raytown, MO 64133 & 1719 W. 9th St. KCMO 64101

Followed by these 2 tweets from Flynn: @theflynnlawfirm
Owner of the suspect vehicle, David Jungerman, also owns this SUV: 2003 Isuzu Axiom XS, MO plate # YJ4X7M
@theflynnlawfirm
Neighbor reported seeing suspicious man in area, before the murder, fitting description of David Jungerman *wearing black hoodie*

I am not going to go into how all of this became fact to so many of the news outlets. YES!, YES!, I AM!
The News (All formats) started bombarding the airways about what a bad person Jungerman was and suddenly, a slimeball (not Pickert all in general)
"personal injury" lawyer became a "prominent, well respected Attorney"

The News began publishing false information as fact. Publishing hearsay information, staking out his home all on the false lead that the vans tags were actually witnessed at the crime scene. (see warrant request) If the van bearing the Jungermans tags would have been seen at or near the crime scene that would have been a strong notation in the warrant request? It wasn't mentioned at by either eye witness.

I wonder who could get access to the tag number of the vehicles that Jungerman owned owned within an hour? Yes, the lawyers in Pickerts firm gave the info to police, maybe the same person who posted that Jungerman was spotted at the scene??? I would say that the information regarding Jungerman's vehicles and him being spotted there may have come from the same source. Picket's wife had no way of knowing what Jungerman drove and and yet Jungerman was tied to the murder by association within minutes. I would have to again link Pickert's partner (Fowler) as being the source of the info. I think he would be the one to link Jungerman to the crime. Emily (wife) may have had that conclusion, as she is a smart woman, but I'm with Fowler. I think I would tell my wife about the guy I just won $6M from but not what cars he owned.

Needless to say the press goes for everything it can on Junglerman while he is voluntarily answering questions for police without their knowledge. The news is not getting anything from KCPD! They report it as he was arrested or took in for questioning and released. Once again portraying him as a Murderer but not one the POPO have the goods on.

Here are a few tidbits of reports on local TV and newspapers that needed a little clarification:

Emily Rittman KCTV5 ?@EmilyRittman
Two witnesses say they saw David Jungerman's van outside of Tom Pickert's house the day he was killed @KCTV5 10
9:51 PM - Nov 1, 2017 See the warrant application (WA) as it say's no such thing. ****ing LIE!

One TV station stated that police had searched Jungerman's home NEVER HAPPENED! The police never asked for a warrant to search it. Per the KC Star:Two of Jungerman’s immediate neighbors said on Nov. 3 — more than a week after the shooting — that police never spoke with them and never asked them if they saw Jungerman the day of the shooting.

FOX4KC reported: A white van was seen leaving the crime scene and is registered to a man named David Jungerman. FOX 4's Dave D'Marko was reporting near Jungerman's home in Raytown late on Wednesday night when the van was recovered and towed away from the scene.

The warrant was granted at 11:03 PM at least 10 hours after it was located. Police had no grounds for a search warrant. The WA made it look like Jungerman had threatened Pickert in court and at 11PM the judge did not confirm it as proof. Jungerman may have an illegal search and seizure case.

FOX41KC stated: "Police have not said if they believe Jungerman was driving the van tor if it was someone else who was driving Jungerman's van. Investigators said the van was unoccupied when they found it."

Does this van look like it was just pulled from a pond?

KSHB TV41 news reported live that Jungermans van "had been pulled from a pond" on Jungermans property while FOX4 said it was at a neighbor's home, an employee, located on the same pond/lake.
TV41: "Police say David Jungerman owns the van and also fits the witness’s description."
In the first 20 seconds you will hear about the van pulled from the pond.

FOX4:"A white van was seen leaving the crime scene and is registered to a man named David Jungerman. FOX 4's Dave D'Marko was reporting near Jungerman's home in Raytown late on Wednesday night when the van was recovered and towed away from the scene." They found it 8-10 hours earlier!

TV41: "Police recovered the vehicle at a home in Raytown, where a man named Leo Wynne lives, in the same neighborhood as Jungerman’s home."

Jim Fitzpatrick, (Jimmy C) retired editor from the KC Star wrote in his blog titled: Search warrant points decidedly toward David Jungerman in the Thomas Pickert murder.

He doesn't even know where Jungerman's house is as he refers to it as a vacant lot.
This is his home, the house where the han was found is to the left and the house accross the lake is Jungerman's (note the van in driveway)

In another blog post : Likely suspect in murder of young lawyer in Brookside: Right-wing, gun-totin’ head case
JimmyC infurs Jungerman's guilt stating "This murder — again as most of you know by now — was not random." Followed by "A 1997 Chevy van is registered to him was found this afternoon, but as of this writing Jungerman had not been found.
My wife Patty believes he is dead by now, having committed suicide. Patty’s instincts are good, and I think she’s probably on target."
Closing the article JimmyC said "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case: Right-wing, f***in’ nut job."

In another article, JimmyC says "First, although police have not named a suspect, they have one. And guess who it is? Why, you’re right. It’s 79-year-old David Jungerman, whom police questioned the day after the slaying and whose 1997 Chevy van — with plates registered to him — they went looking for immediately after Pickert, 39, was shot at close range on his front porch in Brookside."

As you can see, Jungerman was fried by the TV stations, with some flimsy evidence.

This is some information from the warrant application:

At 11:03 p.m. Oct. 25 — 15 hours after the murder — KCPD Det. Bonita Cannon filed a warrant application to search a white 1997 Chevrolet Express — its license number listed in the warrant application — believed to be owned by Jungerman. Detective Cannon wrote that the van was thought to be located on the premises of a home in the 9200 block of East 60th Terrace in Raytown.

Police took statements from two people at or near the murder scene. (The warrant does not identify either by name.)

“Witness #1 stated he observed a white van, with no windows on the driver side other than driver door, east on 67th Street, turn north on Linden (Road)…He stated the vehicle was parked for a few minutes, saw an older, gray haired, white male standing near the back side of the van, before getting into the driver’s seat. The older white male drove west on 66th Terrace and park (stet) ahead of a blue truck, on the north side of the street on 66th Terrace, across from the dispatch address.”

“Witness #2 (apparently Pickert’s wife, Emily Riegel) stated she was inside the residence at the dispatched address when she heard a loud noise. When she looked out the window, she observed the victim standing on the sidewalk in front of the residence, talking on his cell phone. She asked if he knew what the sound was, he replied, “No.” Witness #2 stated she told the victim to come inside of the house, as she moved back into the bedroom. Witness #2 stated she heard a second loud noise. When she looked back out the window, she could no longer see the victim but did observe a white snub nosed van, on the north side of the street on 66th Terrace, facing west bound with no windows on (the) side, leaving the scene westbound on West 66th Terrace. She believed the vehicle then went north on either Wornall Road or Brookside Road.”

How you get a warrant for his van with that info. is why they fabricated the threats of bodily harm into the warrant request. KCPD SLIMEBALLS.
Someone on Reddit said their friends wife saw the van and license plate number and gave to PD. Dunno

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9094 on: November 13, 2017, 12:20:17 PM »
Yeah, really. What kind of forum is this that you frequent?

I have a hard time believing someone would type out that manifesto unless she had a personal stake with one of the principals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

it's a Chiefs mb.    The post (which loses formatting when cut and pasted that made it a little easier to read) was a mix of article, tweets, and original posting.

it seems (if the above is accurate) that the PD maybe overstepped in trying to pin it on Jungerman.   Lucky (?) for him he apparently had a pretty good alibi.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9095 on: November 13, 2017, 12:21:24 PM »
yeah maybe just link us to it instead so we don't have to look at whatever that is

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: November 13, 2017, 12:23:41 PM »
yeah maybe just link us to it instead so we don't have to look at whatever that is

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311443

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: November 16, 2017, 04:18:48 PM »
KCI community design workshops schedule..show up and tell them how many Chili's and PGA stores you want

https://www.kci-edgemoor.com/events-1/

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9099 on: November 16, 2017, 06:02:15 PM »
KCI community design workshops schedule..show up and tell them how many Chili's and PGA stores you want

https://www.kci-edgemoor.com/events-1/
I wonder if they care what people want? they shouldn’t. people are idiots.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.