Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: the post-trump gop
« Last post by CNS on Today at 08:17:03 AM »
Delay then pay. Great path to a lose/lose for US.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by Ghost of Stan Parrish on Today at 08:14:33 AM »
Portland, Maine is a bucket list place for me. Keep notes of the cool places so I can get it from you when I go!

portland kicks tons of ass. I stated at The Press hotel which is a marriott property and was cool AF. eat at Central Provisions.

It's crazy that Portland is only 68K and has so much good food and drink. 100% on Central Provisions. The children's museum there is very nice, though you need a car to get to it. But there's more than enough to do in just the downtown area.
iirc real wages are up slightly over 40 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Tipping
« Last post by chum1 on Today at 06:44:42 AM »
It seems like it would be in a company's interest to increase the income of its employees without footing the bill for it.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by Kat Kid on Today at 06:24:07 AM »
I guess it depends on what it purports to show. Most of the arguments I hear about these generational comparisons have to do with the inflation in costs of things like housing which is not captured by this because it is looking at income and not wealth.

Overall I think the chart is non-responsive to the claims I generally hear about inflation in costs of things that are assets or are associated with having a family while inflation of things like having a computer or tv have not.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Tipping
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 02:44:19 AM »
The last few weeks have been really great. I think I have only seen 1 tip screen and smashed that "non merci" button so hard
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 02:41:51 AM »
This is definitely a swooping situation
Looks like spracs got off easy. Ballsack bruised but not busted.

i feel cheated tbh
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10