Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106340 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
what would happen to a woman and child with US citizenship that attempted to cross into Canada?

they could enter without a visa and stay for up to six months.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hot damn, I’d be trying like hell to a obtain a fake US ID and head straight for the frozen north.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it'd be safer to use a valid id.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i assume a woman and child coming from mexico would probably not have a valid US id
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if they're from mexico they could just use their valid mexican identification docs for no-visa entry.  if they're central americans just passing though mexico, then they could try the fake us docs, but i bet they get caught.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How has turning people away.so they will not overburden this nation trying.to feed them at the expense of not doing the same for our poor, our elderly, our disadvantaged, and our tired and infirmed.

It costs Medicaid  $4,000 - $10,000 per month per person to care for someone in a nursing home.  Millions of baby boomers will be seeking these benefits in the next 10 years.  How immoral will it be to kick grandpa or grandma into the street.  What will you tell weeping families?  Sorry, we had to take care of those illegal aliens coming into Texas.  Dang people think, and whiz on your emotions when it comes to this issue.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
How has turning people away.so they will not overburden this nation trying.to feed them at the expense of not doing the same for our poor, our elderly, our disadvantaged, and our tired and infirmed.

It costs Medicaid  $4,000 - $10,000 per month per person to care for someone in a nursing home.  Millions of baby boomers will be seeking these benefits in the next 10 years.  How immoral will it be to kick grandpa or grandma into the street.  What will you tell weeping families?  Sorry, we had to take care of those illegal aliens coming into Texas.  Dang people think, and whiz on your emotions when it comes to this issue.

What other population control measures should america implement?

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile

Seems kinda racist Renocat
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Contains references to actual research, so won't be your thing if you're a POS pub.

https://twitter.com/lawfareblog/status/1010525482088005632

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
Families of victims of illegal alien crime say eff you chum

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
If we could have saved just one of these people that were murdered lives it would be worth it, where is your humanity for Christ’s sake?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
If we could have saved just one of these people that were murdered lives it would be worth it, where is your humanity for Christ’s sake?

Is that Scott Stapp in your avatar?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile

Is that Scott Stapp in your avatar?

That’s a stupid question, stupid

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
My bad, didn’t recognize joey lawrence because it’s been a while
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Tube, how is this racist?  Cheap, yes.  If there was a herd of fat Norwegians trying to enter illegally, I would have the same reaction especially if they were planning on sucking on Momma Government teats.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile

k

Tube, how is this racist?  Cheap, yes.  If there was a herd of fat Norwegians trying to enter illegally, I would have the same reaction especially if they were planning on sucking on Momma Government teats.

If you can get seven and sys to sign off on it not being racist i’ll Reconsider but I’ve been burned too many times

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Seems racist to assume people looking for a better life just want to live off the government
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seems racist to assume people looking for a better life just want to live off the government
Even if it a bunch of fat Norwegians?  WHY are we the world's sugar daddy?  Are illegals more important than our own old, poor, infirmed and disadvantaged.  We are reaching a point when we will have no choice to ration out how much help we can give to people in need.  Then how immoral is it when we tell someone to suck it up and suffer because we decided to let everyone into the country because we are compassionate.   Sometimes it is necessary to be a mean bastard for the sake of your family, goup or business.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you can get seven and sys to sign off on it not being racist i’ll Reconsider but I’ve been burned too many times

wait, all of a sudden i'm the one that's anti-racist?

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
Even if it a bunch of fat Norwegians?  WHY are we the world's sugar daddy?  Are illegals more important than our own old, poor, infirmed and disadvantaged.  We are reaching a point when we will have no choice to ration out how much help we can give to people in need.  Then how immoral is it when we tell someone to suck it up and suffer because we decided to let everyone into the country because we are compassionate.   Sometimes it is necessary to be a mean bastard for the sake of your family, goup or business.

Hey dude, I’m not gonna lie, you are persuasive, but if you think I’m going to tee myself up as a sys-7 inhumane racist son of a bitch that lacks morality you have another thing coming!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
You crossed the threshold long ago bud
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Even this toolshed recognizes the left has no credible immigration policy and is ignoring the crisis they created (which makes him a racist, obv).

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/06/to-end-the-border-crisis-for-good-give-trump-his-wall.html
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd