Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756944 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #7300 on: August 17, 2018, 09:39:38 AM »
I do appreciate your quick pivot tho, Phil. Happy Friday!  :cheers:

pivot?  I'm not even sure my original position.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: August 17, 2018, 09:40:03 AM »
I think the press conference Trump had with Putin a month or two ago where he fellated him in front of the entire world was probably the best evidence of Russian COLUSION we are going to get.

Forget COLUSION, you could make a case for treason based off that presser.

LOL, yes! I remember hearing that.

Trump was obviously joking, just watch the video
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: August 17, 2018, 09:41:16 AM »
Sorry losers, wackycat08 obviously won this round. Better luck next time
:dunno: I just body bagged the crap out of sorry whiny libs, lib.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: August 17, 2018, 09:43:07 AM »
That's why you won

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: August 17, 2018, 09:43:40 AM »
 :cheers:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7305 on: August 17, 2018, 09:54:12 AM »
Sorry losers, wackycat08 obviously won this round. Better luck next time
:dunno: I just body bagged the crap out of sorry whiny libs, lib.

The key is to complain louder about how mean people are being to POTUS than the people complaining about POTUS.  Pro move.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: August 17, 2018, 09:56:24 AM »
I was just proving a point, francis. Lighten up, JFC.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: August 17, 2018, 10:01:39 AM »
I was just proving a point, francis. Lighten up, JFC.

That's no way to take compliments.  Happy friday friend!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: August 17, 2018, 10:05:07 AM »
Sorry to be a killjoy, but it bears repeating every 20 pages or so that there is not a single person in this thread who actually believes the Trump Admin "colluded" (or "conspired" whatever your current of choice is) with Russia to win the election. None of the beltway-types in the media or government circles believe it either. It's just a game. Ginning up the speculation and the buzz is fun because it aggravates the Trumpster - it's juvenile but it's the best the liberals have. The best they're hoping for out of the Mueller probe is a basis for obstruction of justice, based on Trump trying to bring the investigation to close because he's rightly annoyed by it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: August 17, 2018, 10:09:15 AM »
Sorry to be a killjoy, but it bears repeating every 20 pages or so that there is not a single person in this thread who actually believes the Trump Admin "colluded" (or "conspired" whatever your current of choice is) with Russia to win the election. None of the beltway-types in the media or government circles believe it either. It's just a game. Ginning up the speculation and the buzz is fun because it aggravates the Trumpster - it's juvenile but it's the best the liberals have. The best they're hoping for out of the Mueller probe is a basis for obstruction of justice, based on Trump trying to bring the investigation to close because he's rightly annoyed by it.

I agree, but watching trump and DAD whine non stop about it is pretty amusing.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: August 17, 2018, 10:09:40 AM »

If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: August 17, 2018, 10:10:14 AM »

We're just happy to have you in the thread to tell everyone what they believe

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: August 17, 2018, 10:12:24 AM »
Trump was just joking when he did all that obstructing too

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: August 17, 2018, 10:15:37 AM »
Trump was just joking when he did all that obstructing too

just fighting back, no obstruction.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7314 on: August 17, 2018, 10:20:08 AM »

No, a lot of them really believe. These are very low IQ and highly deluded people.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: August 17, 2018, 10:21:01 AM »
The so-called obstruction claims are equally unfounded and ridiculous, but alas, low IQ and delusional.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: August 17, 2018, 10:23:20 AM »
I wish Trump was a Democrat just so. Dax. Could post more one liners than "flexibility" and "YouTube murder"

Imagine how many Trump lines he could use on the reg.

No US Ambassador’s death has been blamed on YouTube and right now we’re whipping Russia’s ass and sending weapons to places like the Ukraine and wrecking Russian client states like Iran.  Unlike the great bendover. 

We’re spending more on the military than ever.  Unlike the great bendover. 

I don’t think some of that stuff is very smart.  But you New NeoCons should be overjoyed.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: August 17, 2018, 10:24:57 AM »
I wish Trump was a Democrat just so. Dax. Could post more one liners than "flexibility" and "YouTube murder"

Imagine how many Trump lines he could use on the reg.

No US Ambassador’s death has been blamed on YouTube and right now we’re whipping Russia’s ass and sending weapons to places like the Ukraine and wrecking Russian client states like Iran.  Unlike the great bendover. 

We’re spending more on the military than ever.  Unlike the great bendover. 

I don’t think some of that stuff is very smart.  But you New NeoCons should be overjoyed.

Another one for #fattyfest2018

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: August 17, 2018, 11:05:27 AM »
Another one for #fattyfest2018

I'm familiar with a model where a KSU website takes a lot of content from one writer that's already been on their website and compiles it and prints it as a book.  Moneymaker for the Fund?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: August 17, 2018, 11:34:28 AM »

I think it is fairly apparent there was some sort of COLUSION between Trump and Russia.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7320 on: August 17, 2018, 11:50:27 AM »

I think it is fairly apparent there was some sort of COLUSION between Trump and Russia.

He's not really looking for an answer. He just spouts of because it makes him feel good. A lot like Trump just spouts off because it makes him feel good.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7321 on: August 17, 2018, 11:51:45 AM »
Hate to say I told you, ksuw
 :ROFL:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7322 on: August 17, 2018, 11:56:17 AM »
I love when ksuw says "liberals" when he means anyone who is not a 100% trump supporter. It's like crack to me

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7323 on: August 17, 2018, 12:00:10 PM »
I mean how can you look at the fervency of sys and chum1’s posting ITT and actual type the sentence no one actually believes he colluded.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7324 on: August 17, 2018, 12:02:39 PM »
I love when ksuw says "liberals" when he means anyone who is not a 100% trump supporter. It's like crack to me

A lot of people on here do that. Being aligned with the extreme right or left blinds people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk