Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 223320 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #1576 on: June 20, 2018, 10:49:22 PM »

A fact-checker with the New Yorker is under fire after she commented on a Twitter photo accusing an ICE worker of having a tattoo of a Nazi symbol - when in fact the ink represents the platoon he served in while fighting in Afghanistan.

ADVERTISEMENT

In a tweet earlier this week, Talia Lavin implied that wounded soldier Justin Gaertner had the Nazi's Iron Cross tattooed on his elbow.

Lavin, a 29-year-old Harvard grad, was replying to a photo tweeted by ICE and featuring Gaertner.

It was about the program 'for wounded, injured & ill Special Ops Forces'.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: June 20, 2018, 10:59:06 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: June 24, 2018, 08:10:29 PM »
I don’t want to start a new thread for Greg Gutfeld, but wanted to give him props for this video. Nicely summarizes the current lunacy of the left.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/25/greg_gutfeld_trump_issucceeding_and_it_is_the_medias_nightmare.html

GREG GUTFELD, FOX NEWS CHANNEL: All right, let's take an inventory. Unemployment nonexistent, check. GDP soaring, check. Trade imbalance addressed, check. Nuclear threat reduced, check. Terror seems at bay, check. Things are looking up and why is that?

If only the flag had arms to hug him back. It feels like a good run for everyone. It is. Satisfaction with the country's direction has reached a 12-year high while trust in the mainstream media drops to another low, which could be why the press has gone nuttier than an elephant's diarrhea. Thank you. Thank you. That means it worked.

For as it becomes harder to deny something is working, the harder the media works to show something is wrong. So how do you smear America as the third Reich when it is not? You lie. Take TIME magazine's cover. This weeping young girl became the media's poster child for the evil Trump's separation policy.

But it turns out, she was with her mother the whole time and her mom, according to dad, took the child without telling him. Now, maybe your husband is bad, I don't know, but I do know the media spread this photo like a common cold just to keep the evil alive. Meanwhile, a feverish dolt is coming for you.

DONNY DEUTSCH, HOST, MSNBC: If you vote for Trump, then you, the voter, you not Donald Trump, are standing at the border like Nazis go, "You here, you here," and I think we now have to flip it and it's a given the evilness of Donald Trump, so that if you vote, you can no longer separate yourself.

GUTFELD: That is the next step. Everyone is a Nazi. Now, remember, once you brand someone as evil that allows for any or all behavior. You can show up at people's homes because they are Nazis, you can threaten their kids because they're Nazis. You could shoot Congressmen because they are Nazis. Funny, the people shouting "Nazi" to a great job impersonating them. If Donnie Deutsche got any dumber he would be two Donnie Deutsches.

Because what he was mad about actually happened before Trump. The only change is the guy in office. Brooke Baldwin, a rare exception, she got it right.

BROOKE BALDWIN, ANCHOR, CNN: Here is a question for Democrats, so many people in this country are certainly outraged by the cages, the thermal blankets, and the facilities housing these kids. You know, they were all there in 2014 under President Obama. And my question to you, Senator Baldwin is, did you up against them then?

TAMMY BALDWIN, US SENATOR, WISCONSIN, DEMOCRAT: You know, on this issue that we get into a moment where we're making progress and then when it stalls we turn around.

GUTFELD: I don't think those were words. Talk about a deer and the headlight. That senator, she just got mugged by the truth in broad daylight. So, people now care about the problem because it is Trump. Good, imagine if you have four more years of some Democrat, the human trafficking that happened only under Obama would still be largely ignored. It is true. This abuse happened while he was president. Even the liberal website, Snopes, agrees but then the press forgot that they covered it because amnesia will not interrupt her anti- Trump tantrums.

So, now Trump owns while trying to stop it and solve a greater problem. Fact, long-term fixes have short-term setbacks. Adults get this, children never do, and by children, I mean the media. Their outrages unaccompanied by an adult solution. We know separating kids from parents, that's is bad, leaving kids with traffickers that's worse. But I applaud those who are waking up to an issue they slept through under Obama, but Trump is exceeding and that's their nightmare. And even if Trump compromises, it is not enough. And there again, the goalpost is on wheels.

Here is the current liberal opinion. Split up a family temporarily, you are a Nazi. Keep the family together, you are also a Nazi. But as for a solution, they freeze. They do not need solutions, all they need are feelings. He is a former Obama official explaining how to solve the immigration problem.

(VIDEO CLIP STARTS)

JILL MORRISON, AMERICAN ACTRESS: I wish that I could bake a cake make out of rainbows and smiles and we'd always be happy.

DAMIAN LEIGH, CHARACTER, MOVIE, MEAN GIRLS: She doesn't even go here.

MISS NORBURY, CHARACTER, MOVIE, MEAN GIRLS: Do even go to this school?

MORRISON: No, I just have a lot of feelings.

(VIDEO CLIP ENDS)

GUTFELD: That is all you need. So, the left calls Trump Hitler as Trump handles North Korea, trade, jobs, tariffs et cetera. That is the opposite of Hitler. He's a Gandhi, an orange Gandhi, which is why the left is losing it. The latest of course is Peter Fonda. Yes, he has lost his motorcycle and his marbles. This brain-dead basket case suggested kidnapping and assaulting Donald Trump's child. What did I say before? Deem someone evil and you can do anything to him. And so the liberal manifesto has been boiled down to two words - "F" you. Actually that's one letter and a word.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: June 25, 2018, 08:09:19 AM »
lol

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: June 25, 2018, 08:13:44 AM »
"What about Trump?" isn't a very good argument.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: June 25, 2018, 08:21:45 AM »
https://twitter.com/AmaliaHalikias/status/1009875227931750400

I'm not buying it.

Me neither. But it’s true. http://checkyourfact.com/2018/06/22/fact-check-lsat-registration-form-gender/ Very fitting intro to the liberal lunacy they’ll be getting at most law schools.

I don’t even know what most of those mean.

What is the difference between man and non-transgender man?

Also, someone is going to be mad because they have a different check box for man and transgender man because that implies that a transgender man is not a real man.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 25, 2018, 09:45:06 AM »

What is the difference between man and non-transgender man?

Also, someone is going to be mad because they have a different check box for man and transgender man because that implies that a transgender man is not a real man.

That's what struck me as not making sense.  Also, strange to see Man and Woman instead of Male and Female.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 25, 2018, 10:07:52 AM »
Is this the new "press 1 for English" regresocon outrage?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: June 25, 2018, 12:08:51 PM »
"What about Trump?" isn't a very good argument.

Wasn’t making an argument, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Where was the outrage then?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: June 25, 2018, 12:17:22 PM »
Lol. Everywhere. Someone doesn’t get this thread.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 25, 2018, 12:20:56 PM »
the restaurant owner had the right, and was right to exercise it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 25, 2018, 12:36:32 PM »
Nobody is disputing that, sys.