Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump owns Russia
« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 10:24:57 AM »
I wish Trump was a Democrat just so. Dax. Could post more one liners than "flexibility" and "YouTube murder"

Imagine how many Trump lines he could use on the reg.

No US Ambassador’s death has been blamed on YouTube and right now we’re whipping Russia’s ass and sending weapons to places like the Ukraine and wrecking Russian client states like Iran.  Unlike the great bendover. 

We’re spending more on the military than ever.  Unlike the great bendover. 

I don’t think some of that stuff is very smart.  But you New NeoCons should be overjoyed.

Another one for #fattyfest2018
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 10:23:20 AM »
I wish Trump was a Democrat just so. Dax. Could post more one liners than "flexibility" and "YouTube murder"

Imagine how many Trump lines he could use on the reg.

No US Ambassador’s death has been blamed on YouTube and right now we’re whipping Russia’s ass and sending weapons to places like the Ukraine and wrecking Russian client states like Iran.  Unlike the great bendover. 

We’re spending more on the military than ever.  Unlike the great bendover. 

I don’t think some of that stuff is very smart.  But you New NeoCons should be overjoyed.
In fascist libtard fantasy land, it's the overwhelming majority of the people who are the problem, not the psycopathic and incoherent platform of the left.

Remember that.
The so-called obstruction claims are equally unfounded and ridiculous, but alas, low IQ and delusional.
Sorry to be a killjoy, but it bears repeating every 20 pages or so that there is not a single person in this thread who actually believes the Trump Admin "colluded" (or "conspired" whatever your current of choice is) with Russia to win the election. None of the beltway-types in the media or government circles believe it either. It's just a game. Ginning up the speculation and the buzz is fun because it aggravates the Trumpster - it's juvenile but it's the best the liberals have. The best they're hoping for out of the Mueller probe is a basis for obstruction of justice, based on Trump trying to bring the investigation to close because he's rightly annoyed by it.

No, a lot of them really believe. These are very low IQ and highly deluded people.
« Last post by Phil Titola on Today at 10:15:37 AM »
Trump was just joking when he did all that obstructing too

just fighting back, no obstruction.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Pizza Thread
« Last post by WackyCat08 on Today at 10:15:26 AM »
I can't remember the last time I went to beer kitchen and didn't order the bravo burger. I never want to taint some of my favorite places by a bad order, you know?
« Last post by libliblibliblibliblib on Today at 10:12:24 AM »
Trump was just joking when he did all that obstructing too
« Last post by ChiCat on Today at 10:10:14 AM »
Sorry to be a killjoy, but it bears repeating every 20 pages or so that there is not a single person in this thread who actually believes the Trump Admin "colluded" (or "conspired" whatever your current of choice is) with Russia to win the election. None of the beltway-types in the media or government circles believe it either. It's just a game. Ginning up the speculation and the buzz is fun because it aggravates the Trumpster - it's juvenile but it's the best the liberals have. The best they're hoping for out of the Mueller probe is a basis for obstruction of justice, based on Trump trying to bring the investigation to close because he's rightly annoyed by it.

We're just happy to have you in the thread to tell everyone what they believe
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10