Author Topic: Rusty, sys, ksu_FAN ATTENTION NEEDED!  (Read 4673 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty, sys, ksu_FAN ATTENTION NEEDED!
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 08:02:16 AM »
If you want to find any rageboner posts, they might accompany posts in which people talk of the superority of ksufans to goEMAW. And those posts normally precede posts in which Rick Daris makes an analogy to SNL cast turnover.

On a related note, I finally thought of something to put in the "typical posts by" thread for Rick Daris.

On another related note, reading through the archives does make it appear to me that ksufans had much more of a rebel flavor.

you know what is funny is that yesterday i was going through the ksufans combofanning board and i had made a snl cast turnover post and thought to myself damn i've had that take for a long time. huh, go figure. then i clicked on other threads.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2014, 08:24:21 AM »
If you want to find any rageboner posts, they might accompany posts in which people talk of the superority of ksufans to goEMAW. And those posts normally precede posts in which Rick Daris makes an analogy to SNL cast turnover.

On a related note, I finally thought of something to put in the "typical posts by" thread for Rick Daris.

On another related note, reading through the archives does make it appear to me that ksufans had much more of a rebel flavor.

you know what is funny is that yesterday i was going through the ksufans combofanning board and i had made a snl cast turnover post and thought to myself damn i've had that take for a long time. huh, go figure. then i clicked on other threads.

Well, it is a good analogy.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

catzacker

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »

I was a way better poster back then.  Reading back through has been a treat. I called Vic Koenig's wife the c word. I still need to find my rant on snyder's hiring.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2014, 12:47:34 PM »
i don't feel like a different poster.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline uncle clean jeans

• hygienic role model
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 03:37:12 PM »
Frank gaining momentum in the SEC while oscar's team struggles this year will return this board to its glory days