Author Topic: The Biggest Benefactor of the Oil Spill . . . .  (Read 1264 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biggest Benefactor of the Oil Spill . . . .
« on: July 12, 2010, 08:08:34 AM »
BP.

They're fully behind Cap n' Trade, have positioned themselves to profit immensely from cap n' trade, and have saved money by cutting corners that their competitors didn't, using the savings to position themselves to buy up various "green" technologies and green trading systems.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Sugar Dick

Re: The Biggest Benefactor of the Oil Spill . . . .
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:59:41 PM »
BP.

They're fully behind Cap n' Trade, have positioned themselves to profit immensely from cap n' trade, and have saved money by cutting corners that their competitors didn't, using the savings to position themselves to buy up various "green" technologies and green trading systems.

Cap & trade is Al Gore copying Enron. It's not even clever.  Amazing people don't see it for what it is.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 12:41:19 PM »
Exactly . . . it's a scheme conjured up by Big Energy, Investment Firms and Banks to make a lot of money.

What's amazing to me, is that the tree huggers think they're going to "get" Big Energy in this process, when in reality, Big Energy is going to get them (and all of us) . . . again . . . if it goes through.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 01:15:45 PM »
Exactly . . . it's a scheme conjured up by Big Energy, Investment Firms and Banks to make a lot of money.

What's amazing to me, is that the tree huggers think they're going to "get" Big Energy in this process, when in reality, Big Energy is going to get them (and all of us) . . . again . . . if it goes through.

True, energy companies never make less when they are taxed, we just pay more. Same for any consumer driven company, I suppose.

As always, it's those that can't afford it that are hurt the most, the little people Obama and the dems claim to care about.