Author Topic: Posted without comment  (Read 5158 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Posted without comment
« on: June 29, 2010, 03:42:03 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
Re: Posted without comment
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »
Waterboard him!

Sugar Dick

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 04:49:02 PM »

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »
He is absolutely 100% correct.  I only wish Kansas had people like him running for office.

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline Goldbrick

• American by birth, Republican by the grace of God
  • Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 05:06:46 PM »
Maybe I'm not caught up with the political correctness climate, but I didn't find the use of 'slavery' there as anything different than the usual hyperbolic rhetoric and not something needing to be 'defended'.

At least the guy has a sense of humor in addition to his weirdness.

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 05:09:22 PM »
Maybe I'm not caught up with the political correctness climate, but I didn't find the use of 'slavery' there as anything different than the usual hyperbolic rhetoric and not something needing to be 'defended'.

At least the guy has a sense of humor in addition to his weirdness.
Its PC gone mad.  And if you don't think parallels to Nazi Germany and the current administration are apt, well then you are are complicit.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »
Yes, these are the type of clear thinking people we need in congress, not bogged down with thoughts of "is it OK to say that?". :driving:

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 05:19:11 PM »
Yes, these are the type of clear thinking people we need in congress, not bogged down with thoughts of "is it OK to say that?". :driving:
I think you are trying to be sarcastic like most weak-minded liberals, but you are correct.  We as an entire nation need to do and say things that must be said and done, even if they hurt people's precious feelings.   It is always OK to say the truth.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 05:33:45 PM »
I think you are trying to be sarcastic like most weak-minded liberals, but you are correct.  We as an entire nation need to do and say things that must be said and done, even if they hurt people's precious feelings.   It is always OK to say the truth.

No, no sarcasm. I'm with you Tan man. It probably threw you off when I say I like gays, but I am a conservative living in the land of fruits and nuts, so I realize they are good people born the way they are. Some are even more conservative than I am. :cheers:

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 05:42:09 PM »

No, no sarcasm. I'm with you Tan man. It probably threw you off when I say I like gays, but I am a conservative living in the land of fruits and nuts, so I realize they are good people born the way they are. Some are even more conservative than I am. :cheers:
Well you can think want you want, but I would never associate with fruits any more than I would hang out with pedos.  They may be "economically" conservative (aka Log Cabin Republicans), but that is only half of the equation.  You must also be socially and morally conservative.  You Arlen Specter types are useful sometimes when voting comes around, but when the times comes to stand and be counted for something revolutionary I won't be expecting any of your types (no offense that's just the way it is, you have become numbed to it I guess).

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 06:11:39 PM »
hilarious that people defend nutjobs like this guy (the politician, not Tannoudji)

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 06:16:07 PM »

Well you can think want you want, but I would never associate with fruits any more than I would hang out with pedos.  They may be "economically" conservative (aka Log Cabin Republicans), but that is only half of the equation.  You must also be socially and morally conservative.  You Arlen Specter types are useful sometimes when voting comes around, but when the times comes to stand and be counted for something revolutionary I won't be expecting any of your types (no offense that's just the way it is, you have become numbed to it I guess).

No not numbed, just exposed. I have spent many hours talking with several gay friends regarding their thoughts on why they feel the way they do, and came to my own conclusion. They are born the way they are, and I refuse to believe that God would create a kind and good person just to send them to hell when they die.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 06:25:53 PM »
hilarious that people defend nutjobs like this guy (the politician, not Tannoudji)

Curious what, precisely, he says in that commercial that you would consider nutty?

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 06:57:53 PM »

No not numbed, just exposed. I have spent many hours talking with several gay friends regarding their thoughts on why they feel the way they do, and came to my own conclusion. They are born the way they are, and I refuse to believe that God would create a kind and good person just to send them to hell when they die.

What you believe about G-d is immaterial. 

There is nothing that keeps wicked men, at any one moment, out of hell, but the mere pleasure of God.

God has laid himself under no obligation by any promise to keep any natural man out of hell one moment. God certainly has made no promises either of eternal life, or of any deliverance or preservation from eternal death, but what are contained in the covenant of grace, the promises that are given in Christ, in whom all the promises are yea and amen. But surely they have no interest in the promises of the covenant of grace that are not the children of the covenant, and that don't believe in any of the promises of the covenant, and have no interest in the Mediator of the covenant.

So that whatever some have imagined and pretended about promises made to natural men's earnest seeking and knocking, 'tis plain and manifest that whatever pains a natural man takes in religion, whatever prayers he makes, till he believes in Christ, God is under no manner of obligation to keep him a moment from eternal destruction.

So that thus it is, that natural men are held in the hand of God over the pit of hell; they have deserved the fiery pit, and are already sentenced to it; and God is dreadfully provoked, his anger is as great towards them as to those that are actually suffering the executions of the fierceness of his wrath in hell, and they have done nothing in the least to appease or abate that anger, neither is God in the least bound by any promise to hold 'em up one moment; the devil is waiting for them, hell is gaping for them, the flames gather and flash about them, and would fain lay hold on them, and swallow them up; the fire pent up in their own hearts is struggling to break out; and they have no interest in any mediator, there are no means within reach that can be any security to them. In short, they have no refuge, nothing to take hold of, all that preserves them every moment is the mere arbitrary will, and uncovenanted unobliged forbearance of an incensed God.

The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a spider, or some loathsome insect, over the fire, abhors you, and is dreadfully provoked; his wrath towards you burns like fire; he looks upon you as worthy of nothing else, but to be cast into the fire; he is of purer eyes than to bear to have you in his sight; you are ten thousand times so abominable in his eyes as the most hateful venomous serpent is in ours. You have offended him infinitely more than ever a stubborn rebel did his prince: and yet 'tis nothing but his hand that holds you from falling into the fire every moment; 'tis to be ascribed to nothing else, that you did not go to hell the last night; that you was suffered to awake again in this world, after you closed your eyes to sleep: and there is no other reason to be given why you have not dropped into hell since you arose in the morning, but that God's hand has held you up; there is no other reason to be given why you han't gone to hell since you have sat here in the house of God, provoking his pure eyes by your sinful wicked manner of attending his solemn worship: yea, there is nothing else that is to be given as a reason why you don't this very moment drop down into hell.

O sinner! Consider the fearful danger you are in: 'tis a great furnace of wrath, a wide and bottomless pit, full of the fire of wrath, that you are held over in the hand of that God, whose wrath is provoked and incensed as much against you as against many of the damned in hell; you hang by a slender thread, with the flames of divine wrath flashing about it, and ready every moment to singe it, and burn it asunder; and you have no interest in any mediator, and nothing to lay hold of to save yourself, nothing to keep off the flames of wrath, nothing of your own, nothing that you ever have done, nothing that you can do, to induce God to spare you one moment.

Offline VGibsonLives

• Fan
  • Old School Purple Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 07:15:20 PM »
"I deleted all of my threads.  You guys don't deserve them."   BMW

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »

Jesus agrees with you!!!

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »
http://daveweigel.com/?p=2369

Shouldn't you be starting a thread on the messiah not closing Gitmo as promised?  Or do you still bend over like an ass-pirate to his constant bullshit?

:garr:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »

Curious what, precisely, he says in that commercial that you would consider nutty?

he made a video where he, a politician running for office, is talking to Abraham Lincoln about how the government is inslaving us.     :lol: 

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 10:01:54 AM »

he made a video where he, a politician running for office, is talking to Abraham Lincoln about how the government is inslaving us.     :lol: 

"enslaving"

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 10:24:25 AM »
 :runaway:

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 10:57:44 AM »

At least it was only a commercial.  IIRC Hillary Clinton (who has already been in Congress, was damn near President and is presently part of Obama's cabinet) discussed at some length the conversations she claims to have had with the ghosts of wives of past presidents while she and Bill occupied the White House.   Whereas at least in the linked video there's no evidence that the politician in question actualy believes he is speaking to a ghost.

:users:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »

At least it was only a commercial.  IIRC Hillary Clinton (who has already been in Congress, was damn near President and is presently part of Obama's cabinet) discussed at some length the conversations she claims to have had with the ghosts of wives of past presidents while she and Bill occupied the White House.   Whereas at least in the linked video there's no evidence that the politician in question actualy believes he is speaking to a ghost.

He's a nut job because he thinks he's a slave to people who receive government benefits. I don't agree with all of the benefits that our government provides to people who don't work and keep having kids, but to say that deadbeats are our slave masters is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard a politician say, and that's really saying something.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »

He's a nut job because he thinks he's a slave to people who receive government benefits. I don't agree with all of the benefits that our government provides to people who don't work and keep having kids, but to say that deadbeats are our slave masters is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard a politician say, and that's really saying something.

Granted, it is over-the-top, but it can certainly be debated. Only half of working age Americans pay income taxes, and those of us that do pay taxes, on average, work more than 4 months out of the year just to pay for those taxes. It seems like slavery.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
You're free to leave the USA and start your own country and call it "Bibletopia," so it's not slavery.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »
You're free to leave the USA and start your own country and call it "Bibletopia," so it's not slavery.

You must be talking about Tannouji.  :confused:

My country would be called "FlatTaxopia".   The income tax code would be one sentence long.