Author Topic: YES!  (Read 4935 times)

YES!
« on: June 28, 2010, 08:51:24 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: YES!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 08:53:31 PM »
Way to go GOD!

The42Yardstick

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 09:15:20 PM »
frumpy social conservatives hate the gays b/c their sense of style is much, much, much, much, much, much better than theirs. the Bible is just a cover-up for jealousy  :dunno:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »
frumpy social conservatives hate the gays b/c their sense of style is much, much, much, much, much, much better than theirs. the Bible is just a cover-up for jealousy  :dunno:

Tbh, most gays dress like....faggots.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 09:58:59 PM »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »
I love the gays.

You should never have a party without at least one. :cheers:

Sugar Dick

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/06/28/BAE51E67EG.DTL

:pbj: :pbj: :pbj: :pbj:

I have a hard time believing gays and non-believers are going to enjoy this christian club, which obviously doesn't like either.  WTF does an atheist want to lead a bible study anyways?

Good to see the legal community putting its resources to such important work.   :flush:

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 06:48:50 AM »
[Ruth Bader Ginsburg for the majority] said the university's policy on officially recognizing student organizations, which reflects anti-discrimination provisions of California law, "ensures that no Hastings student is forced to fund a group that would reject her as a member."

Now if only they would apply this same logic more broadly to governments at all levels.   :users:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »
Why would the group not allow gays and atheists? Not very christ-like, imo.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 01:43:51 PM »

Why would gays and atheists want to be a part of a christian group? Not very gay/atheist like, imo.

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 01:46:42 PM »

Why would gays and atheists want to be a part of a christian group? Not very gay/atheist like, imo.
Being gay does not make one an atheist or not a Christian.  The most Christian man I know is gay.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 01:54:18 PM »

Being gay does not make one an atheist or not a Christian.  The most Christian man I know is gay.

U know haggard?

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »

True, religious and christian are two different things. But I don't see why a gay person would want to be a part of a group that believes he/she has made a choice to disobey what the group is founded on.

Obviously being gay doesn't make someone an atheist, that's not even something I insinuated.

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 01:57:18 PM »

U know haggard?
LOL no

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 02:01:31 PM »

True, religious and christian are two different things. But I don't see why a gay person would want to be a part of a group that believes he/she has made a choice to disobey what the group is founded on.

Obviously being gay doesn't make someone an atheist, that's not even something I insinuated.
The most effective change comes from within.  Jesus didn't shy away from people he thought were wrong.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »

They wouldn't (well maybe some gays would). The club does not have to have gay and atheist members, it simply has to make it possible for a gay or atheist person to join should they want to.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »

The most effective change comes from within.  Jesus didn't shy away from people he thought were wrong.

I'm not saying I agree with it. I agree with you. I just don't think I would want to spend my free time as a member of a group that believed I was so blatantly slapping the God that we both believe in, in the face.

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »

I'm not saying I agree with it. I agree with you. I just don't think I would want to spend my free time as a member of a group that believed I was so blatantly slapping the God that we both believe in, in the face.
It's agreed then, the people doing the excluding were being very un-Christ like, and the there is nothing un-gay like about wanting to join.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 04:45:26 PM »

They wouldn't (well maybe some gays would). The club does not have to have gay and atheist members, it simply has to make it possible for a gay or atheist person to join should they want to.

Who had standing to bring the suit?  I didn't read about it

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 05:07:47 PM »

You cannot be gay and a practicing Christian anymore than you can be a murderer.  Once again we get activist judges who wish to bend and destroy the moral fabric this country was built on.  Being gay is wrong in every Christian sense.  The Bible is 100% clear on this issue. 

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

The42Yardstick

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 05:50:59 PM »

You cannot be gay and a practicing Christian anymore than you can be a murderer.  Once again we get activist judges who wish to bend and destroy the moral fabric this country was built on.  Being gay is wrong in every Christian sense.  The Bible is 100% clear on this issue. 

The bible is also 100% clear about cutting off your son's hand if he spites you. Plz give your thoughts on hand-cutting, thx in advance

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 05:58:48 PM »

The bible is also 100% clear about cutting off your son's hand if he spites you. Plz give your thoughts on hand-cutting, thx in advance
You need to read the New Testament. 

But beside that, my son never spited me because I raised him in the proper manner.  If he had disobeyed me, the consequences would have been dire, but legal and in the spirit of the Lord.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 06:03:57 PM »

But beside that, my son never spited me because I raised him in the proper manner.  If he had disobeyed me, the consequences would have been dire, but legal and in the spirit of the Lord.

I've read the New Testament, where Jesus said "hey, so, Deuteronomy? it's all a bunch of (censored). Don't pay any attention to it." (Luke 5:21)

Glad we both agree on this! :cheers:

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 06:11:17 PM »

I've read the New Testament, where Jesus said "hey, so, Deuteronomy? it's all a bunch of (censored). Don't pay any attention to it." (Luke 5:21)

Completely FALSE.

Matthew 4:10; 22:37-38.
1 John 5:21; 1 Corinthians 6:9; 10:7, 14; Ephesians 5:5.
Matthew 5:33-34; 7:21-23; Luke 11:2; 1 Timothy 6:1.
Luke 4:16; Acts 13:14, 42, 44; 16:13; 17:2; 18:4; Hebrews 4:4, 9.
Matthew 15:3-6; 19:17-19; Ephesians 6:2-3.
Matthew 5:21-22; 19:17-18; Romans 13:9, Galatians 5:19-21; James 2:10-12.
Matthew 5:27-28; 19:17-18; Romans 13:9; 1 Corinthians 6:9; 10:8; Ephesians 5:5; Galatians 5:19-21; James 2:10-12.
Matthew 19:17-18; Romans 13:9; Ephesians 4:28.
Matthew 19:17-18; Romans 13:9; Colossians 3:9; Ephesians 4:25.
Luke 12:15; Romans 7:7; 13:9; Ephesians 5:3, 5.

Romans 1:26-27
 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [sic] of their error which was meet."

http://bible-truths.com/homosex.htm

Educate yourself more before I make you look even stupider than you are.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010, 06:39:15 PM »

Completely FALSE.

Matthew 4:10; 22:37-38.
1 John 5:21; 1 Corinthians 6:9; 10:7, 14; Ephesians 5:5.
Matthew 5:33-34; 7:21-23; Luke 11:2; 1 Timothy 6:1.
Luke 4:16; Acts 13:14, 42, 44; 16:13; 17:2; 18:4; Hebrews 4:4, 9.
Matthew 15:3-6; 19:17-19; Ephesians 6:2-3.
Matthew 5:21-22; 19:17-18; Romans 13:9, Galatians 5:19-21; James 2:10-12.
Matthew 5:27-28; 19:17-18; Romans 13:9; 1 Corinthians 6:9; 10:8; Ephesians 5:5; Galatians 5:19-21; James 2:10-12.
Matthew 19:17-18; Romans 13:9; Ephesians 4:28.
Matthew 19:17-18; Romans 13:9; Colossians 3:9; Ephesians 4:25.
Luke 12:15; Romans 7:7; 13:9; Ephesians 5:3, 5.

Romans 1:26-27
 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [sic] of their error which was meet."

http://bible-truths.com/homosex.htm

Educate yourself more before I make you look even stupider than you are.

:love:

I love whoever is doing this sock. Absolutely love him/her.